81% Crash

_Kair0s_

I have no idea what to do, my game continues to crash at 81% whatever I do. I have reinstalled and restarted my PC. I have been playing alot on the app for the past 3 days if that helps. I also tried repairing the app but it failed due to the USER_PROFILE thing that has been talked about when reinstalling.

Would love some help so I can start the new ladder grind :) 

Thanks

I am currently having this exact same issue. Have tried repairing the app and removing it via the installer and reinstalling but to no avail. Have restarted my pc and my internet too. Anyone have any ideas? It reaches 81% every time and then the app just disappears/crashes.

they responded to my support ticket and said this:

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
4. Empty your Recycle Bin and then restart your computer.

then go to the website download the new installer and it should work as mine is fixed now

they responded to my support ticket and said this:

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.

2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.

3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder.

4. Empty your Recycle Bin and then restart your computer.

then go to the website download the new installer and it should work as mine is fixed now

Have you tried the USER_PROFILE workaround as described here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/43694-pc-propertyuser-profile-not-found-error/

I would suggest trying that first, if you haven't already.

Hope that helps.

I have tried all of these steps and my game still crashes immediately after reaching 81% (Windows 10).

My game worked fine until yesterday, today perpetual 81% crash after reinstalling twice (using 2 different approaches above), including deleting recycle bin, grabbing fresh installer, and deleting all local files.

Submitted support ticket. In the meantime, I guess I will keep repeating the steps...

Edit: Fourth time's a charm! I'm in!

My advice: repeat these steps perfectly ad nauseum. Eventually it should work.

Oh my god. The same d@mn thing keeps happening to me. I thought I was the only person who was having this problem. I've been playing for 2 years now and it's worked flawless. I've tried complete uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting the Pokemon folder from locallow. Sorry.

Edit: After reading replys and trying steps nothing worked. ;c

Archived