Sigh.

Dustopolis

I don't like legendary pokemon, so I can't hold my own. It really stinks. I either get killed in ranked matches, or I destroy in practice games. Neither are very attractive options. Just puting my thoughts out there.

I don't like legendary pokemon, so I can't hold my own. It really stinks. I either get ****** in ranked matches, or I destroy in practice games. Neither are very attractive options. Just puting my thoughts out there.

A little tired of the hyper sensitive censorship too, but that is trivial.

Whoops...didn't mean to quote myself lol

there are a ton of strong pokemon that aren't legendary. i think you just have to work on your strategy a bit...

as the great WhiteRa says, "more gg, more skill"

I think the legendary pokemon kill my fun with some ranked games. I work my butt off killing a 120hp basic pokemon just to see my oppoent bench 3 more. :|

there are a ton of strong pokemon that aren't legendary. i think you just have to work on your strategy a bit...

as the great WhiteRa says, "more gg, more skill"

I have strong none legendary cards. They just require evolution. It's hard to compete against the upper hand of strong basic pokemon. I mean I have a number of primes, and cards with great abilities...but Zekroms and Mews and they like dominate the playing field. I realize this is all meloncholy, but I'm considering calling it quits before I blow more money.

I think the legendary pokemon **** my fun with some ranked games. I work my **** off ******* a 120hp basic pokemon just to see my oppoent bench 3 more. :|

Exactly. The feeling of accomplishment is quickly disturbed by frustration.

I've only bought a couple of boosters so obviously I'm not able to compete with those legendaries but if you have strong cards you should be able to beat them, from what others are saying. What strategy are you using?

Archived