Pokemon GX

max32td

I am looking forward for the release of pokemon gx nextvyear february.

For every gx, i definitely wants to collect minimum 2 at least. Snorlax gx definitely quantity 4

Lunala GX is going to become incredibly common in gameplay, I predict. Its GX move will allow you to knock out a Basic Pokémon so that means you can easily take 2 prize cards and its attack prevents your opponent from healing.

Lunala GX is going to become incredibly common in gameplay, I predict. Its GX move will allow you to knock out a Basic Pokémon so that means you can easily take 2 prize cards and its attack prevents your opponent from healing.

I dont know about Lunala, but i think Sogaleo is gonna be a staple in most decks, for its ability of course.

I predict the final value for it would be about 7-8 packs (similar to computer search at its time) if there are not too many Solgaleo promos.

Edit: prediction is based on the assumption that Sogaleo and Lunala being basics.

I dont know about Lunala, but i think Sogaleo is gonna be a staple in most decks, for its ability of course.

I predict the final value for it would be about 7-8 packs (similar to computer search at its time) if there are not too many Solgaleo promos.

There is already the tins, the box promos, I think the only thing holding its price is its demand 

There is already the tins, the box promos, I think the only thing holding its price is its demand 

thanks for the info, I know there is the box promos tho, I mean if it doesnt get reprinted so many times like Keldeo-ex or Mewtwo-ex.

gx are more interesting then i though being stage one like normal pokemons made them very interesting all the gx are pretty balanced out side of the 2 legendary ( until i see their final stat i cant tell if they are balanced)

Even some of the GX cards that are not the luna and sogelo are very interesting, and I am looking forward to trying them out, I will miss ex cards however

It wont be that convenience, because lunala gx ability cant knock out gx pokemon, and EX pokemon will slowly dissapear due to power creep

and i found the lousiest GX pokemon

Lapras-GX

[W][W][C] Ice Beam GX: 100 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)

and i found the lousiest GX pokemon

Lapras-GX

[W][W][C] Ice Beam GX: 100 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)

You do realize that means unless your Pokemon can evolve or get out the active slot, that Pokemon will get knocked out.

I'm assuming using one GX attack per game means you can't choose a different Pokemon's GX attack and not you can't use the same attack twice.

You do realize that means unless your Pokemon can evolve or get out the active slot, that Pokemon will get knocked out.

I'm assuming using one GX attack per game means you can't choose a different Pokemon's GX attack and not you can't use the same attack twice.

*cough* Solgario GX *cough*

​gx attacks are 1 time per game you cant use the same gx attack or a different gx attack at all

*cough* Solgario GX *cough*

​gx attacks are 1 time per game you cant use the same gx attack or a different gx attack at all

If that's the case, then Lapras is a waste.

What are people's thoughts on the following GX Pokemon: Lurantis, Lycanroc, and Gumshoos?

those are interesting

Lurantis is the best between the 3 she have good normal attack and a very strong gx attack we will see her as a main attacker or as a backup attacker i think but her biggest problem is getting energy in discard pile for the first attack to work unless pt is reprinted thats hard to do

Lycanroc is good as main attacker but i dont think we will see much of him his first attack is strong but his 2nd and gx attacks are not that good compared to Lurantis

Gumshoos is decent a support but for who??thats what im wondering

anyway im also wondering if EX will stay or not??if not then i will feel so sorry about luna :(

those are interesting

Lurantis is the best between the 3 she have good normal attack and a very strong gx attack we will see her as a main attacker or as a backup attacker i think but her biggest problem is getting energy in discard pile for the first attack to work unless pt is reprinted thats hard to do

Lycanroc is good as main attacker but i dont think we will see much of him his first attack is strong but his 2nd and gx attacks are not that good compared to Lurantis

Gumshoos is decent a support but for who??thats what im wondering

anyway im also wondering if EX will stay or not??if not then i will feel so sorry about luna :(

Lycanroc is a nice pair up for Team Flare Grunt + hammers to get rid of energies until the defending Pokemon is at Accelerock's KO range. This can be helped with Regirock + Strong Energy.

Gumshoos is a nice tech to let you know if you should N your opponent or not or reading what their next move is.

Lycanroc is a nice pair up for Team Flare Grunt + hammers to get rid of energies until the defending Pokemon is at Accelerock's KO range. This can be helped with Regirock + Strong Energy.

Gumshoos is a nice tech to let you know if you should N your opponent or not or reading what their next move is.

will i think lycanroc first attack is the only thing that will make him usable imo

im wondering which deck will use gumshoos its an evo line after all

New spoiler leak:

Magikarp GX - Splash: 0 damage

Because sometimes, you just need to derp.

Now it is being fully leaked...

(Shiny) Magikarp GX (60HP)
Ability: Derp
If this Pokemon is knocked out, your opponent can't take any Prize cards for it and both players discard their hands.

Ability: Splash 
You may use this ability once before you attack. At the end of your turn, if your opponent has more cards in hand and has less remaining prize card, this Pokemon is now knocked out.

Flail (colorless)l 60x
Does 60 damage times the damage counters on this Pokemon to the defending Pokemon, if this Pokemon has less than 3 damage counters, this attack does nothing.

MagiSplash (water) [GX attack]
For every 2 damage counters on this Pokemon, your opponent take one prize card and draw 15 cards.

Yeah, these Pokémon GX looks like really op.

But well, this game is been ever like this, wins who have the best Pokémon.

Lunaala is really cool, but Solgaleo, wow, you can switch Pokémon without costs.

Someone can tell me what's Snorlax's GX move?

Yeah, these Pokémon GX looks like really op.

But well, this game is been ever like this, wins who have the best Pokémon.

Lunaala is really cool, but Solgaleo, wow, you can switch Pokémon without costs.

Someone can tell me what's Snorlax's GX move?

5 colorless energies does 210

No effects?

To add to what BeastMX said, Snorlax GX's Z attack is Pulverizing Pancake. It also puts Snorlax GX to sleep. But then again, Hypno's Goodnight Babies ability is a more consistent way to put Snorlax to sleep so it can use Reverberating Snore on a consistent basis.

Archived