EV trained pokemon

Mewisthebest

This thread is for you to post and discuss your EV trained pokemon and how helpfull and good they are :3 I got 2 Major lvl 100 EVed chandalures both had modest nature and both have over 400 SpAttk O_o holly cow! one was also EVed in speed for it has 266 spd And my subchomp graciously given to me from AruneProject with his crazy adamant nature lvl 51 203 attack and 157 speed. My first EVed pokemon was a jolly 252 attk/spd 6 hp awesome eelektross! any EVed pokemon you are fond of?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.serebii.net in it's search box type in the letters "ev" and read the topic that says "evs (effort values)" I plan to EV a ferrothorn and conkeldurr since everyone says they're so good. Ferrothorn: adamant 252 deffense/SpDef/attack 6 HP/SpDef/Def moves: curse/gyro ball, power whip/seed bomb (since he's attack tank I'll probably go with seed bomb) leech seed/ingrain, arial ace/gyro ball

oh lol, so that are EV's hehe, i train my pokémon that way for a long time allready (i think hehe) but what does it actually makes stronger from yer pokémon? =/

I always EV trained my Pokémon, Pain in the neck for all the time it takes, but absolutely worth it. I often win in my battle when I use all my best EV trained pokemon.

Ferrothorn's moveset can differ, for tank: curse, gyro ball, leech seed, arial ace/stealth rock/ power whip

For wall: toxic, ingrain/leech seed, gyro ball (taunting me is digging your own grave), stealth rock/swagger

Wall EVs: 252 HP 100 Def 156 SpDef

Tank EVs: 252 Attk 252 HP

All I know is I'm going to have to get a full Black and White team together because I'm taking part in the VGC in "June".

I'll be in the Senior Division though.

A good conkeldurr is: adamant or jolly (sheer force is the key to his greatness) (if adamant) 252 attk/Def/HP 6 HP/Def (if jolly) 252 spd/attk 6/HP

Moves: super power! (feel the burn in switching conkeldurr) earthquake like s'erebii said "best physical attack ever!") force palm/payback/bulk up (payback is an optional psychic coverage but is useless if hit by psychic first with dumb SpDef which goes against the effect of the move which sheer force negates anyway) stone edge/rock slide (this again is preference of accuracy, sheer force already is great for both these moves, simply put, stone edge hits harder while rock slide is more reliable)

The way I've used Conkeldurr was with a Guts one. One use a Toxic Orb allow that to effect you that or if you know the Pokemon you'll be fighting has Stun Spore that's even better

Bulk Up

Drain Punch

Edit: Earthquake/Payback

Stone Edge

Invest in HP and it's DEF/SPDEF and ATK because it's not winning any speed contest.

Also thanks guys! : D

Sadly it's only B/W Pokemon so my Haxorus Odin and Demi my Hydreigon will be used for sure.

Ok, i'm not that big a fan of guts orb pokemon (besides heracross) but bulk up is a great choice for conkeldurr. O_o how did I forget pursuit?! K' folks, choose pursuit to punish those scardy cat pokemon! tounge_smile.png how'd you forget earthquake? that's kinda sad, conkeldurr should be in there also, you'll need a good psychic pokemon, reuniclus would be the pokemon of choice for that because of moveset.

XD OK, I thought he couldn't learn pursuit. is sigyliph better than reuniclus? simipour should be your icebeamer along with another water pokemon. DW serperior if possible

Yow! EVees dominated (EVee EVs get it?) so cutely scary! bye bye scuicune! you'd think that a calmcune would be able to pawn evees, NOT THE CASE PEOPLE!

: D So you see kids if you train your Pokemon and level them up to be big and strong then maybe one day you'll be president.

...well not really.

EVing takes alot of time but in the long run it's worth it.

Every single one of those Eevees in that video was EV trained now you saw those Eevees in action so think of what a fully grown EV trained Pokemon could do.

: D So you see kids if you train your Pokemon and level them up to be big and strong then maybe one day you'll be president.

...well not really.

EVing takes alot of time but in the long run it's worth it.

Every single one of those Eevees in that video was EV trained now you saw those Eevees in action so think of what a fully grown EV trained Pokemon could do.

Si! take that to heart kids! just like barney, teletubies and sesame street! (dude, teletubies and sesame street are classics! just like pooh bear! do you know how many uneducated kids are out there? tons haven't even seen marry popins! let alone sound of music or singing in the rain!)

Teletubbies freak me out man. D:

They have these pasty white faces like Noh Face Mask..almost like at any second they are going to grow fangs and eat kids.

Would you guys like me to post locations for EV training in Black and White?

Teletubbies freak me out man. D:

Would you guys like me to post locations for EV training in Black and White?

OK, the teletubies being a classic was a spoof for laughs, when i was little the vacuum in the show used to freak me out to the point of hiding behind the couch. sure! be sure to include wellspring cave roggenrola/woobat and route one branching off basculin lvl 14 under spd EV place

Archived