why level should be removed [read before you reply]

ahoodedman

Edit I am losing faith in these people look at this rudeness over an option I never said treat me like I am a dirt 

I meant to put levels

I feel like the leveling system unnecessary for these reasons.

1. the achievements are boring, you get barely any rewards from them, "evolve 12 water pokemon" this is so boring, all you need to do is just make a deck with all water pokemon that evolve and a ton of wally, evosoda and pokeballs. This is why my level is so low I barely bother to get these achievements.

Here is an example of a fun and hard achievement.

Open 6 booster packs and get a ex in 4 of them, reward a bonus [trade locked] pack. That is way more fun.

2. the levels for the most part are just numbers, if all I get is coins I can get from playing any other deck, or a coin or deck box, I would rather not even bother. btw if there is any other rewards that are good, tell me.

3. there is so many other ways to get players to play more often, it is clear this is to make players play more. But there is so many better ways to do this, like more game formats, for example

a game mode where only basic non ex are allowed

or a weekly special theme deck every one gets to play for the week,

its endless on how much better things they can do to replace this.

Sorry if I made any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Disagree, I think its fine and would rather not have another aspect of the game get tinkered with and ruined. At lvl 16+ you get untradelocked packs from when you do your dailies (like if the reward is a pack, the pack is untradelocked). You didn't mention that so I'll assume you didn't know about it. You also get a higher number of dailies you can have active at once the higher your level. 

Disagree, I think its fine and would rather not have another aspect of the game get tinkered with and ruined. At lvl 16+ you get untradelocked packs from when you do your dailies (like if the reward is a pack, the pack is untradelocked). You didn't mention that so I'll assume you didn't know about it. You also get a higher number of dailies you can have active at once the higher your level. 

thanks for telling me that.

But I would much rather have a large amount of fun dailies or would rather have some new things added to take its place [examples in post]

I think they need to add more levels, colorless challenges & even tougher daily challenges.

Colorless rewards would be pretty sweet

I wouldn't mind additional quest types, but I think leveling itself can be left alone.  It's cosmetic, so it is not required anyone take part if they do not enjoy it.

why would they need to replace them with other things??cant they just add??

I said read the post "sighs"

I said change/add OR replace

Open 6 booster packs and get a ex in 4 of them, reward a bonus [trade locked] pack. That is way more fun.

If that is your idea of fun, I'm glad you don't make video games.

I've been level 30 for a minute. I'm glad it's easy because it's free coins and free packs.

I can't figure out why you want a challenge that requires no skill and all luck. I would finish it because I'm sitting on about 40 packs but other people would never finish.

There used to be other achievements outside of the leveling system - I don't know if they're still around or not as I've completed all of them before XY was released - but they did not provide any rewards other than an ego boost.

Getting the "Take all Six Prize cards with a single attack" was the hardest achievement for me to get.

Now that you mention that... I recall getting a few of those when I started...  But I haven't seen hide nor hair of them in ages...  And there's no way to see which ones you've completed...

I've been level 30 for a minute. I'm glad it's easy because it's free coins and free packs.

I can't figure out why you want a challenge that requires no skill and all luck. I would finish it because I'm sitting on about 40 packs but other people would never finish.

Not to mention that the person might as well buy lottery numbers if he can apparenty get EXes in 4 out of 6 packs.

1. the achievements are boring, you get barely any rewards from them, "evolve 12 water pokemon" this is so boring, all you need to do is just make a deck with all water pokemon that evolve and a ton of wally, evosoda and pokeballs. This is why my level is so low I barely bother to get these achievements.

What a brilliant idea!! If I am going to start a business Im definitely hiring you...to work for my opponent.

You are being very rude, it was just an EXAMPLE do I need to make it fount 100, saying "I am glad you do not make video games is very insulting, and bragging about your level was never asked. 

From my point of view I see that your are being selfish about your level and not wanting to lose it and bully others for them being "noobs" based on their lower levels. Now I will kindly ask you to leave this post and brag somewhere else

Before any of you say I am being rude as well I have all rights to say my thoughts, and I do not like people behaving like this on my post

What a brilliant idea!! If I am going to start a business Im definitely hiring you...to work for my opponent.

I even put  READ THE POST 

in the title, stop insulting me it was just an  example

get off my post now please

You are being very rude, it was just an EXAMPLE do I need to make it fount 100, saying "I am glad you do not make video games is very insulting, and bragging about your level was never asked. 

From my point of view I see that your are being selfish about your level and not wanting to lose it and bully others for them being "noobs" based on their lower levels. Now I will kindly ask you to leave this post and brag somewhere else

Before any of you say I am being rude as well I have all rights to say my thoughts, and I do not like people behaving like this on my post

Wasn't bragging. Just saying that levels are irrelevant after awhile and your idea for a challenge makes no sense.

You can't say things are easy, make an example of something you want, then get mad when people say your example would make things too hard.

just saying, but my daily reward pack, despite being far above lv 16 is still tradelocked, so that's rubbish at the very least (all packs are tradelocked btw, all daily and roullette packs that is)

just saying, but my daily reward pack, despite being far above lv 16 is still tradelocked, so that's rubbish at the very least (all packs are tradelocked btw, all daily and roullette packs that is)

Not your daily reward pack. The pack you get from KOing 16 pokemon with a certain type. The every-5-day pack is always locked.

Wasn't bragging. Just saying that levels are irrelevant after awhile and your idea for a challenge makes no sense.

You can't say things are easy, make an example of something you want, then get mad when people say your example would make things too hard.

It really seemed like it, and I understand you do not like my example but insaulting me is just pain rude

Not to mention that the person might as well buy lottery numbers if he can apparenty get EXes in 4 out of 6 packs.

you can do it in legendary treasures, I could make more examples I picked that one because it was simple. 

Archived