Mew {fates} is broken

ahoodedman

I was in a game, I had a mew [from fates collide} with a rainbow energy and a D.C.E, with 1 counter 2 glaceon ex on the bench 2 jolteon ex on the bench and 1 spare mew on the bench. I was facing a volcanion deck in standard then something happened

I tried to attack with my mew and was not able to use jolteon ex's flash ray I was still able to use the other pokemon's moves, not only did this make me lose the match but also happend when I decided to try it again.

After trying a few times I found out that this ONLY happens when I have both of my glaceon ex on the bench all other times it works. If it matters the two glaceon ex are 1 normal and 1 full art

Also when I use any card that lets me search my deck, I can't view the discard pile anymore.

Please fix this glitch.
And sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes.

When there are lots of attacks to choose from, an arrow displays that lets you scroll through a list to see them all. It sounds like Mew would have a lot of attacks, did you realize you needed to scroll to see Jolteon's attack display?

When there are lots of attacks to choose from, an arrow displays that lets you scroll through a list to see them all. It sounds like Mew would have a lot of attacks, did you realize you needed to scroll to see Jolteon's attack display?

no it was not there

Archived