LF Price Checks

AuraStormLucari

I'm looking for price checks from someone (preferably with some-type of reputation, not some random guy) on the following cards.  I have extensive knowledge of the market, (I'm a numbers guy, I literally have spreadsheets tracking changes in price for certain cards/packs, like Shaymin EX for example), however, I'm also the type of guy who will always be second guessing, so I'm looking for reliable second opinions.  Preferably, I would like estimates given in terms of both Roaring Skies and Steam Siege packs.  The cards are:

Salamence Promo XY55 (ancient trait, gem promo)

FA Darkrai EX (Dark Explorers)

Computer Search (Boundaries Crossed)

FA Hoopa EX (Ancient Origins)

SR Trainers Mail (Ancient Origins)

On a separate and unrelated note, my in game name is AuraStormLucari

If you are interested in trading for Salamence XY55, then please shoot me a friend request in game, and send me a pm as well.  
I'm also looking for reverse holofoil versions of Aron (Triumphant), Carnivine (Unleashed), and Clefable (Plasma Storm).  If you have any of these cards, please send me a friend request and pm in game as well.  

I'm looking for price checks from someone (preferably with some-type of reputation, not some random guy) on the following cards.  I have extensive knowledge of the market, (I'm a numbers guy, I literally have spreadsheets tracking changes in price for certain cards/packs, like Shaymin EX for example), however, I'm also the type of guy who will always be second guessing, so I'm looking for reliable second opinions.  Preferably, I would like estimates given in terms of both Roaring Skies and Steam Siege packs.  The cards are:

Salamence Promo XY55 (ancient trait, gem promo)

FA Darkrai EX DEX

Computer Search {bw7}

FA Hoopa EX {xy7}

SR Trainers Mail {xy7}

On a seperate and unrelated note, my in game name is AuraStormLucari

If you are interested in trading for Salamence XY55, then please shoot me a friend request in game, and send me a pm as well.  
I'm also looking for reverse holofoil versions of Aron {hgss4}, Carnivine {hgss2}, and Clefable {bw8}.  If you have these, feel free to shoot me a friend request and pm in game as well.  

- Darkai FA EX from DEX went a bit down in its value. I remember i was able to get FA Shaymin EX + 3-5 ROS packs for it a few weeks ago, now it seems hes roughly worth 25 RS (less than FA Shaymin).

- Computer Search is rising and rising and rising. 2 weeks ago i sold them at 15 SS each, now they are instantly taken if i offer them at 22 SS in pub.

- FA Hoopa 9-10 SS

- SR Trainers Mail 6-7 SS

Gem promos such as Salamence are difficult to price. There is no price tag on it. It depends on the seller and the buyer. We have it priced at 40 ROS at PKTC as far as i know. However if you need it send me a fiend request and we might negotiate for a deal as i have 1 Salamence available for trade.

Out

Archived