Game Crashes Whenever I Try To Open Collection

BlazikenOmega

Hello, I've been playing the online trading card game for about a month now, with extremely little to no issues whatsoever. Only now have I encountered a problem, being that I cannot open my Collection. I had just received a new booster pack from obtaining all four stars on another trainer in the Trainer Challenge mode, and went to Collection to open it as usual, but the entire application closed. I tried reopening the app, but the same error occurred when I tried to open Collection, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, only to have the game crash on me again upon trying to access Collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Whenever i go to "collection", the game freezes. I am using iPad, the same as required in their advertisements. How do you resolve freezes in iPad?

Archived