Rate My Future Fire Type Team!

Stickly

<div>Once I get Wifi to work on my DS Im going to EV train two teams, this is going to be one of my teams.</div>

<div>Charizard:</div>

<div>Ability: Solar Power</div>

<div>Item: Life Orb</div>

<div>Flamethrower</div>

<div>Air Slash</div>

<div>Dragon Pulse</div>

<div>Focus Blast</div>

<div>-------------</div>

<div>Typhlosion</div>

<div>Ability: Flash Fire</div>

<div>Item: Life Orb</div>

<div>Lavaplume</div>

<div>Eruption</div>

<div>Extrasensory</div>

<div>Solarbeam</div>

<div>-------------</div>

<div>Ninetails</div>

<div>Ability: Drought</div>

<div>Item: Leftovers</div>

<div>Hypnosis</div>

<div>Confuse Ray</div>

<div>Dream Eater</div>

<div>Energyball</div>

<div>-------------</div>

<div>Blaziken</div>

<div>Ability: Speed Boost</div>

<div>Item: Focus sash</div>

<div>Stone Edge</div>

<div>Bravebird</div>

<div>Firepunch</div>

<div>Protect</div>

<div>-----------</div>

<div>Heatran</div>

<div>Ability: Flash Fire</div>

<div>Item: Baloon</div>

<div>Flashcannon</div>

<div>Earth Power</div>

<div>Heatwave</div>

<div>Solarbeam</div>

<div>------------</div>

<div>Darmanitan</div>

<div>Ability: Sheer Force</div>

<div>Item: Choicescarf</div>

<div>Flareblitz</div>

<div>Superpower</div>

<div>Rockslide</div>

<div>U-Turn</div>

<div>-------------</div>

<div>Keep in mind some of the moves and abilities may seem wierd but this is going to be a double battle team. So tell me what you guys think and give me advice (:</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

@fristop: please watch double posting.. there's an edit button......

~~~~

I agree with SYN... my current team on Pearl has helped me quite a bit! it's not perfect but it works.......

Empoleon, Uxie, Staraptor, Floatzel, Swampert (I think I listed right one... whichever is the evo.), and Bibarel.

Nice team.

I used the same Darmanitan, that thing is just broken. If you want to use a blaziken that worked better for me,

change the hold item to Focus Sash and the moveset to:

Protect

Swords Dance

Blaze Kick

Your Choice

Turn 1, you SD, turn 2 you attack. I you want to mindgame cloyster then use protect on turn 2.

If you want Charizard to have 700 SAtk then switch the hold item to Specs.

Three choice items are risky especially with a monotype team. I try to limit myself to two choice items, but yeah you'll probably need a backup for one of your Life Orb pokemon in case you're going to be in a match where the Item Clause will be in effect.

thanks guys (: im gonna make a balanced team too, but i wanna join an online pokemon league as like a gym leader or somethin which is why im making this monotype fire team

Blaziken

Ability: Speed Boost

Item: Choiceband

Stone Edge

Bravebird

Firepunch

Protect

Props on the ridiculously awesome mindgames there.

If I were you, Darmanitan should have Zen Mode; it's an ability that allows it to become Psychic/Fire after half of it's HP is gone. It's a little risky, but it's more defensive and uses special attack instead of attack:

Darmanitan

Ability: Zen Mode

Item: Sitrus Berry/Leftovers/Shell Bell

Calm Mind

Fire Blast/Flamethrower

Focus Blast/Overheat

Toxic/Taunt/Rest

Personally, that's my idea.

Blaziken

Ability: Speed Boost

Item: Choiceband

Stone Edge

Bravebird

Firepunch

Protect

Props on the ridiculously awesome mindgames there.

My blaziken can mindgame in rotation/singles atleast.

Ninetales is a must if you are going with a sunny day team!

Though, i wouldn't give it hypnosis and dream eater. Hypnosis only has 60% accuracy. Why not give it flamethrower and nasty plot?

Charizard isn't blocked by anything, but solar power might be a bit dangerous sometimes, especially if combined with life orb (but that's no problem since you are probably going to KO anything with the awesome boost!).

Lava plume isn't that good in a double battle unless you have flash fire and protect, but only your heatran and typhlosion has flash fire and Typh is the one using it anyway,

Why fire punch for blaziken? Any problem with blaze kick or flare blitz? And why no fighting attack?

Heatran is awesome but why not give him dragon pulse instead of flash cannon? you need to give him dragon pulse while he is still in the gen.IV games but with that move, no pokemon will be able to resist the attacks! (Fire + dragon combo = only heatran resists).

Flare blitz is great for darmanitan, so is superpower too! U-turn is great when combined with his speed! Rock slide is the only move that gains a boost from sheer force, but that means you won't be able to make the foe flinch.

And i kinda disagree with SourApple, giving Darmanitan rest, sitrus berry and any healing move will ruin zen mode since if darmanitan's health goes below 50% it will become zen mode, and if it goes above again it will revert back to normal mode. If you want a zen mode darmanitan you can go with this moveset:

And how are you going to get the special abilities for typhlosion, charizard and blaziken? i thought you couldn't catch them in dream world yet.

Also, i love monotype teams! even though they aren't the best ones.

I used this team in pokemon revolution:

Weavile, abomasnow, lucario, walrein, articuno, glaceon.

None of them except of glaceon are EV trained and none of them has perfect IVs.

I was able to win the last battle in pokemon revolution and even froze both mewtwo and dialga!

Fire blast and close combat was the only moves that i was afraid of. My walrein even endured 2 hammer arms!

So yeah, monotype teams aren't very bad if you have a strategy!

Flare Blitz gets a boost from Sheer Force because it has a chance of burning. Wow, you're the only other person I've met here with Pokemon Battle Revolution! >.>

Archived