Please improve the single player content

Lichtreflex

I´m a player who likes to play in singleplayer. I find it a pity that it is so strongly limited. Not so necessarily because of the theme decks, but because of the few TC you get :unsure: .I play some time the MP but i enjoy SP.

I do not understand why the rewards are so small, the cards you get with you can not even swap.

I hope there is soon more content for the SP. :)

I´m a player who likes to play in singleplayer. I find it a pity that it is so strongly limited. Not so necessarily because of the theme decks, but because of the few TC you get :unsure: .I play some time the MP but i enjoy SP.

I do not understand why the rewards are so small, the cards you get with you can not even swap.

I hope there is soon more content for the SP. :)

But they did improve the single-player for this game! Verses is just more advanced AI bots now.

Joking aside (not rlly) the single-player is set up for helping new players gain access to locked packs and cards to build their first pile of junk to play with. As for stretching out the single-player game you could always buy up the theme decks and run them through for the free booster packs. Gives you a few extra cards, some more reasons to play against the bots, and you'll have more variety for theme deck games.

The game is called Pokémon trading card game ONLINE for a reason. After you get 4 stars on every single trainer in the trainer challenge, there is point in playing single player anymore... unless you want to complete daily challenges against the AI.

Multiplayer is where the meat of the game is. I encourage you to try playing against other people either in versus or tournaments.

CCGs aren't single player games.  I think we have a ton of content compared to what we could have.

If this was just a CG, so you started with every card, you could create lots of single player content.  Since new players have so few cards, you are severely limited as to how hard the content can be, so we get stuck with the Theme Deck single player format.

Archived