I helping people in building decks - for totally free!

Yrkomm

I apreciate the generous help. I think you suggested the best deck. Now, let me put on the table what I tried with my own hands. I won a ton of games with this, even an opponent with advantage. Only lost against Typlhosion and having a bad hand.

2 Skarmory

2 Phantump

2 Trevenant

1 Remorand

1 Octillery

1 Gengar EX

1 M Gengar EX

3 Metwto EX ( I got the three types, but I actually never use them without evolution them.

1 M Mewtwto EX

1 Enhanced Hammer

3 Evosoda

1 Level Ball

3 Max Elixir

1 Professor´s Letter

1 Lysandre

3 N

3 Pokemon Center Lady

1 Professor Birch´s Observations

4 Shauna

1 Skyla

1 Team Flare Grunt

2 Dimensional Valley

1 Gengar Spirit link

1 Mewtwo Spirit Link

First I put Skarmory to gather what I need. Second comes Trevenant to give time the heavy guys to get ready. Bu the time I have one of the mega evolution ready, I have only lost one Pokemon, maybe none if they can´t deal with Trevenant. The second mega evolution will be ready soon too.

But I know the deck can be better. Is also based in what I have, not the ideal. What else can be done?

You haven't listed what Trevenant you use, so idk whether you have the right one, but the one from the XY base set (Forest Curse Ability) is much, much better than the one from Breakpoint. 

Also, I'm not sure about your preferences, but you should run 4 Professor Sycamores/Junipers to go through your deck to try and get as many cards as you can. Replace a Birch, and 3 Shaunas with the Sycamores. Skarmory might be helpful, but the fact of the matter is that it takes up a potential attack to set up. A better option would be to use Pokemon Fan Club, which does the exact same thing, or you could even use Brigette to set up the Trevenants, by getting out 2 Phantumps, and a Remoraid. I still think you should run an extra Octillery line if you can, as well as a few more Trevenant lines. I still think Mewtwo is unnecessary, but if it works for you, then it works for you! You also need to run a full set of Ultra Balls, and maybe a few more level balls, to search out the pokemon you need. 

You haven't listed what Trevenant you use, so idk whether you have the right one, but the one from the XY base set (Forest Curse Ability) is much, much better than the one from Breakpoint. 

Also, I'm not sure about your preferences, but you should run 4 Professor Sycamores/Junipers to go through your deck to try and get as many cards as you can. Replace a Birch, and 3 Shaunas with the Sycamores. Skarmory might be helpful, but the fact of the matter is that it takes up a potential attack to set up. A better option would be to use Pokemon Fan Club, which does the exact same thing, or you could even use Brigette to set up the Trevenants, by getting out 2 Phantumps, and a Remoraid. I still think you should run an extra Octillery line if you can, as well as a few more Trevenant lines. I still think Mewtwo is unnecessary, but if it works for you, then it works for you! You also need to run a full set of Ultra Balls, and maybe a few more level balls, to search out the pokemon you need. 

The reason I play Pokemon instead of Hearthstone is...I like Pokemon. With that logic, I really want to play with Mewtwo. But I'd agree i don't need three Mewtwo´s EX. The Trevenants are the good ones, yes. However, don't you think Sycamore has the problem of discarding cards you might need? I agree that in some decks might work, but here I don't see any card IU might not need at any stage of the game.

MonoCanalla, on 19 Dec 2016 - 01:26 AM, said:

The reason I play Pokemon instead of Hearthstone is...I like Pokemon. With that logic, I really want to play with Mewtwo. But I'd agree i don't need three Mewtwo´s EX. The Trevenants are the good ones, yes. However, don't you think Sycamore has the problem of discarding cards you might need? I agree that in some decks might work, but here I don't see any card IU might not need at any stage of the game.

Sometimes, Sycamore does have the issue of discarding cards which you may need, such as DCEs, or parts of a Trevenant line, etc. Thats why you need to use recovery cards to get them back. These cards include VS Seekers for Supporters, Super Rods for 3 Pokemon and/or energies, Brock's Grit as for 6 Pokemon/energies, Energy Recycler for 5 energies, Fisherman for 4 energies into your hand, etc. The fact is, while some things are in your discard, you still may be able to bring them back. Sycamore's main advantage over cards like N, Shauna, Birch, etc., is that it allowed you to dig through your deck so quickly, and therefore find a card you may need at a higher rate than these shuffle cards, as you won't be able to find them again. Also, Sycamore draws you 7 cards consistently, which is higher than N, Birch, and half of the time, Birch, but Birch is a bit gimmicky, and might draw you 4 cards as well. The only card which could possibly draw higher than Sycamore which I can think of is Colress in Expanded format, but could be countered if your opponent plays minimal bench space, as it requires big benches to hit those double digits.

The good Trevenants are the ones from the XY Base Set, so the ones with the Forest Curse Ability.

If you really, really, want to use Mewtwo, I have made a deck which uses Gengar EX, Trevenant, and Mewtwo EX (X Ball) Heres the decklist for you:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Gengar-EX ******

* 2 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54

* 3 Trevenant BREAK BKP 66

* 4 Phantump BKP 64

* 4 Trevenant XY 55

* 2 Wobbuffet GEN 111

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Professor Sycamore *******

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 2 Energy Recycler AOR 72

* 3 N *******

* 1 Startling Megaphone ******

* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128

* 1 Crushing Hammer GEN 60

* 1 Sacred Ash ******

* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93

##Energy - 12

* 8 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8

* 4 Mystery Energy PHF 112

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by Wildmutt1235

I'm new,all i got it the basic decks well not all them tully unlock stuff ill works on basic deck.

What should i get and use? I heard about this ladder deck i don't see it in shop or how to get it

I'm new,all i got it the basic decks well not all them tully unlock stuff ill works on basic deck.

What should i get and use? I heard about this ladder deck i don't see it in shop or how to get it

Crushing Current is very, very good (the electric type one) It's quick, easy to set up, and its so good, that probably at least 75% of all theme deck matches are against Crushing Current. So, I recommend just grinding tokens up to at least 1000 tokens (seems like a lot, but with there being a chance of winning 375 coins after 1 match, as well as getting a lot of coins off the VS Rewards, can be a bit easier), and buy 2 Wave Slasher Theme Decks, which will give you the 4-4-4 Greninja line to make Greninja Break, which is a very very good deck in my opinion once it starts going. Thats how I recommend starting off in the game.

As in this ladder deck you're talking about, I have no idea what it is. The VS ladder is a ladder which has prizes depending on how many matches you win in the VS mode. This can include rewards such as packs, coins, tournament tickets, an EX, and a few assorted cards, which can range from an evolutionary line, (Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir in the current ladder) and 2 Rare Candies. Is this what u meant? Other than that, I don't know what the ladder deck is. Sorry

Thank you again for the deck. Another challenge: In a tournament I played against a guy with a list of Pokemon I know have, and among them is one I find really really good. I didn't copy his deck, so I don't know how to make this work in terms of trainers.

4 Aerodactyl (the Normal type one, the good one)

2 Omanyte

2 Omastar

1 Omastar Break

4 Kabuto

4 Kabutops

I also have 2 Twisted Mountain. I really believe the amber cards are stupid, unless someone proves me wrong. I think with the stadium I should put down the Omastars and then bring the other Pokemon. Problem is, not only what trainer cards...but what basic Pokemon should In have in my deck to have something to start. Since Kabutops uses orange energies, I though on Hitmonchan or some good Pokemon EX of this type. Thanks.

Restored Pokemon are bad. They're too gimmicky. I would highly recommend not using them at all, because the only good one is Aerodactyl. Kabutops line is outclassed by other Fighting types out there, as well as the gimmick in the Dome Fossil. Omastar is the key to getting Restored Pokemon to work, but I would recommend using Archie's Ace in the Hole as being a more reliable method of getting the Omastar out, which in itself is no easy feat to achieve a Turn 1 Archie's consistently every game. I reckon due to Aerodactyl being the only decent restored Pokemon, a Fossil/Restored Pokemon deck is not worth it, due to the gimmickiness of the Ambers, which I totally agree- they are stupid, I honestly think it's easier to find a better deck which doesn't involve these. My brother did somehow throw together a deck containing Aerodactyl, and Lugia, but unless you really want it, I don't recommend creating this deck. 

Pokemon*16

4 mudkip

1 marshtomp 

4 swampert - you already know  :)

2 Milktank

2 Remoraid

2 Octillery

1 Keldeo

Trainers*35

4 diving balls

4 Old rare candy

3 Bridgette

3 Professors Letters

3 Max Elixir

3 muscle band

3 super rod

2 N

2 Skyla

2 level ball

2 Training Center

1 Teammates

1 Float stone

1 lysander 

1 vs seeker

9 Water Energy 

Changed my deck a little bit and will revolve around getting swampert out as my main attacker and having octillery there for getting more cards and using milktank to to do 80 or 100 damage for one energy. Then finally Keldeo with a float stone to switch and retreat whenever I need. So please tell me what you guys think and I appreciate it so much!!!

Can someone give me some pointers on the deck I posted a while back lol

Take out the Brigettes, 2 letters, all the elixirs, 2 super rods, both Skylas, and the training centres. 

Replace the Centres with Rough Seas- this provides healing of 30hp to all water pokemon. Since your deck is mostly water, I think this may be better than Training Centre, which will only help Swampert (and Octillery) not that you'll be attacking with him :/

Put 4 Sycamores in. This allows you to go through your deck quickly and find what you need. Skyla isn't as good as Sycamore, as it can't get you more cards, even though it can get you the card you need, you have quite a good chance of pulling it with Sycamore. 

If you're gonna play Elixirs, its best if you play with around 10-14 energies, so since you only play 9, it's not worth it, as you have more chance of missing. Replace these Elixirs with VS Seekers. 

3 Super Rods is a bit over the top. Most decks only run 1. Replace 2 of them with another Keldeo EX and a Float Stone. This is an insurance in case either your Float Stone or Keldeo is prized, and you can't access it.

Replace the final Letter for another N. No harm in using N, because Octillery can rescue you from a late game N

You probably could switch a Muscle Band for another energy as well. 

Other than that, it looks good :)

Take out the Brigettes, 2 letters, all the elixirs, 2 super rods, both Skylas, and the training centres. 

Replace the Centres with Rough Seas- this provides healing of 30hp to all water pokemon. Since your deck is mostly water, I think this may be better than Training Centre, which will only help Swampert (and Octillery) not that you'll be attacking with him :/

Put 4 Sycamores in. This allows you to go through your deck quickly and find what you need. Skyla isn't as good as Sycamore, as it can't get you more cards, even though it can get you the card you need, you have quite a good chance of pulling it with Sycamore. 

If you're gonna play Elixirs, its best if you play with around 10-14 energies, so since you only play 9, it's not worth it, as you have more chance of missing. Replace these Elixirs with VS Seekers. 

3 Super Rods is a bit over the top. Most decks only run 1. Replace 2 of them with another Keldeo EX and a Float Stone. This is an insurance in case either your Float Stone or Keldeo is prized, and you can't access it.

Replace the final Letter for another N. No harm in using N, because Octillery can rescue you from a late game N

You probably could switch a Muscle Band for another energy as well. 

Other than that, it looks good :)

Hey Thanks for replying to me hahah I have been trying to get input on this deck for like a month

Not to be rude or anything but I had some questions about your suggestions:

Totally agree with you with the rough seas change cause it protects all Pokémon!

You don't like Bridgette though?? Wouldn't that really help me set up faster by putting down 3 basics in mudkip, miltank, remoraid, or even a keldeo if everything is already set up?

Sycamore- not going to lie I have never liked that card in this deck hahaha cause everything in this deck I kind of need and plus with octollery it doesn't seem necessary. In addition to this, if I do play with it wouldn't 2 super rods be good to get some Pokémon or energy that I discarded from sycamore? Not to mention that I don't mind trading prize cards cause my attacker is swampert will be just one prize but as a result a lot of energy will be in my discard pile cause I can stack on swampert.

Professors letter and elixir I could agree with but let me just explain my mindset. When I just get swampert i want to use professors letter, put two energy on him, then use diving search to put an energy on top, use max elixir and then rush/retreat in with Keldeo/float and then my swampert can attack the first turn it's up with 130. Instead of waiting two turns.

Love the N and vs seeker idea in addition to Keldeo and float stone!!

Let me know what you think!

Hey Thanks for replying to me hahah I have been trying to get input on this deck for like a month

Not to be rude or anything but I had some questions about your suggestions:

Totally agree with you with the rough seas change cause it protects all Pokémon!

You don't like Bridgette though?? Wouldn't that really help me set up faster by putting down 3 basics in mudkip, miltank, remoraid, or even a keldeo if everything is already set up?

Sycamore- not going to lie I have never liked that card in this deck hahaha cause everything in this deck I kind of need and plus with octollery it doesn't seem necessary. In addition to this, if I do play with it wouldn't 2 super rods be good to get some Pokémon or energy that I discarded from sycamore? Not to mention that I don't mind trading prize cards cause my attacker is swampert will be just one prize but as a result a lot of energy will be in my discard pile cause I can stack on swampert.

Professors letter and elixir I could agree with but let me just explain my mindset. When I just get swampert i want to use professors letter, put two energy on him, then use diving search to put an energy on top, use max elixir and then rush/retreat in with Keldeo/float and then my swampert can attack the first turn it's up with 130. Instead of waiting two turns.

Love the N and vs seeker idea in addition to Keldeo and float stone!!

Let me know what you think!

Great to know my feedback has been appreciated! Let me explain my reasoning.

Max Elixirs only work on Basic Pokemon. Just double checking that you know this, because you said that you would be able to use Max Elixir on Swampert, which is a Stage 2 Pokemon, obviously, hence not allowing the Elixir to work.

If you're going to be paranoid about having to discard everything in your hand with Sycamore, thats not an issue- everyone is always going to be worried about losing vital pieces of their decks. I used to hold off Sycamore, simply because there was an Octillery, or a DCE which I thought I couldn't afford to lose. However, sometimes there may be a time when you desperately need to dig much deeper in your deck than what Octillery can provide. There may be times when you open up a game with 1 Basic, then a bunch of stuff which you never need. Sycamore is able to discard these cards, and essentially refresh your hand with 7 new cards. This is better than cards which shuffle, such as N, or Shauna, etc. because it draws more cards, and it doesn't allow for these useless cards to be drawn again. However, since you're playing in Expanded, due to Keldeo, and you are against the entire idea of discarding cards, Colress is a good option midgame, which shuffles your hand into your deck, and draw 1 card for each benched Pokemon (yours and your opponents), which could be any number from 0 to 16 if theres a Sky Field in play. Either way, you need another form of draw support, other than N and Octillery, otherwise you'll find yourself drawing dead very frequently with no way out.

While only 1 Super Rod in the event of a Sycamore could seem a bit daunting (and it does for everyone), it is actually all you need. This is why we run multiple copies of cards, as well as having other recovery cards. VS Seekers can reuse supporters which you discard with Sycamore. Super Rods can bring back Pokemon & Energies. The new Brock's Grit is a double Super Rod, which you could run. Energy Recycler/Retrieval/Fisherman can bring back energies from the discard pile. Karen, while expensive, can shuffle all Pokemon back into your deck. There are so many ways to recover cards due to a Sycamore.

Brigette is kind of iffy. I only use it when playing Rainbow Road, which involves a lot of basics. While it can be helpful early, it just becomes a junk card lategame, especially when your Dive Balls can already search out Keldeo for no consequence, AND doesn't take up your supporter, which you could Lysandre, N, Sycamore, etc. Even at the beginning, the ideal setup would be to have 1 Mudkip ********** active), and 1 Remoraid and even possibly the Keldeo. Instead of Brigette, and you are able to cut some cards out which you may find to be unnecessary, you could even tech in a few Level Balls, which can search out your Mudkip, and Octillery line, and saving your Dive Balls for the big ones, like Keldeo and Swampert. Also, these don't take up your supporter for your turn, allowing for a N, Sycamore, etc. :)

If you do want to make this deck in the Standard Format, you would probably have to get 2 Manaphy EX, cut the Float Stones, and put in the level balls. Manaphy gives every Pokemon with [W] energy attached free retreat, so you might even want to put it in here, but Keldeo offers more bulk, and can get out of Sleep, Paralysis, etc. and a decent attack.

It's up to you though, because it's your deck :)

I was advised to use Wobbuffet, the one with the special ability. I just bought the pack with this Pokemon but I just saw the ability is just effective if it is the active Pokemon. How should I play this Pokemon in a smart way?

I was advised to use Wobbuffet, the one with the special ability. I just bought the pack with this Pokemon but I just saw the ability is just effective if it is the active Pokemon. How should I play this Pokemon in a smart way?

Wobbuffet would be good in hit-and-run decks. A psychic type example would be Gengar EX. Use Dark Corridor for 60dmg, poison them, and then swap into Wobbuffet, and ability lock them as well. Of course, this is completely negated if your opponent plays Garbodor, or Silent Lab, or any other Psychic deck reliant on abilities, bar Shaymin, such as a Gengar Bats, Trev Break, etc. 

In RL i have had good success using Wobbuffet in the Creep Show Gengar/ M Alakazam deck particularly with the free retreat of most of those pokemon. Wob becomes a good tank if you Fury Belt him up and as he also does damage based on counters which you can get through Alakazam he can do an ok amount of damage. But it took me a while to get the play working.

A lot of ability reliant decks are easier to play with him otherwise i sometimes find he is taking up space but don't be put off using him. Very much trial and error

I'd like to build a Legacy deck based on Hypnotoxic Laser and Virbank City Gym, but I'm not familiar with cards from Legacy format.

I'm wondering if it works with Venusaur, but it's not necessary to have it in the deck.

Can you help me with that?

Hello!

I have a lot of free time and i want to use it productively. I offering my help to newbies or slight experienced ppl who want learn more about deck building. I also giving staple cards like common supporters for totally new players. If you guys have any question - please write it here, i reply in no later than 24 hours. 

Let's start it!

Hi! I don't know how to build a deck. I have a lot of EX-Pokemon, including 2 Mega Evolution: Charizard and Blastoise. But I don't know how I could use them in a right effective way of higher chance of winning. I want to build a both fire and water deck. These includes Charizard and Blastoise and their Mega Evolution. Please give me a hint on which Pokemon am I going to support with Blastoise and Charizard. In my Mega Evolve, Blastoise has Hydro Bombard and Charizard has a Crimson Dive. Please tell me which Pokemon can support them both. Thank you.

Hi! I don't know how to build a deck. I have a lot of EX-Pokemon, including 2 Mega Evolution: Charizard and Blastoise. But I don't know how I could use them in a right effective way of higher chance of winning. I want to build a both fire and water deck. These includes Charizard and Blastoise and their Mega Evolution. Please give me a hint on which Pokemon am I going to support with Blastoise and Charizard. In my Mega Evolve, Blastoise has Hydro Bombard and Charizard has a Crimson Dive. Please tell me which Pokemon can support them both. Thank you.

2 megas isn't a good idea. They take up too much space, and just make the deck slow, and ineffective, especially if you're using 2 megas which aren't the same type. If you could tell me what other EXs you have, I might be able to put something together, but 2 megas just aren't going to work.

Sorry about that.

I'd like to build a Legacy deck based on Hypnotoxic Laser and Virbank City Gym, but I'm not familiar with cards from Legacy format.

I'm wondering if it works with Venusaur, but it's not necessary to have it in the deck.

Can you help me with that?

I would be able to help, but I have no experience in Legacy Format. However, I do know that Junk Arm, and Smeargle are 2 very important, but very expensive staples in Legacy. That's basically the extent of my knowledge of Legacy. Maybe if you post this as a separate topic in the forum, more people with better knowledge would be able to help you.

Great to know my feedback has been appreciated! Let me explain my reasoning.

Max Elixirs only work on Basic Pokemon. Just double checking that you know this, because you said that you would be able to use Max Elixir on Swampert, which is a Stage 2 Pokemon, obviously, hence not allowing the Elixir to work.

If you're going to be paranoid about having to discard everything in your hand with Sycamore, thats not an issue- everyone is always going to be worried about losing vital pieces of their decks. I used to hold off Sycamore, simply because there was an Octillery, or a DCE which I thought I couldn't afford to lose. However, sometimes there may be a time when you desperately need to dig much deeper in your deck than what Octillery can provide. There may be times when you open up a game with 1 Basic, then a bunch of stuff which you never need. Sycamore is able to discard these cards, and essentially refresh your hand with 7 new cards. This is better than cards which shuffle, such as N, or Shauna, etc. because it draws more cards, and it doesn't allow for these useless cards to be drawn again. However, since you're playing in Expanded, due to Keldeo, and you are against the entire idea of discarding cards, Colress is a good option midgame, which shuffles your hand into your deck, and draw 1 card for each benched Pokemon (yours and your opponents), which could be any number from 0 to 16 if theres a Sky Field in play. Either way, you need another form of draw support, other than N and Octillery, otherwise you'll find yourself drawing dead very frequently with no way out.

While only 1 Super Rod in the event of a Sycamore could seem a bit daunting (and it does for everyone), it is actually all you need. This is why we run multiple copies of cards, as well as having other recovery cards. VS Seekers can reuse supporters which you discard with Sycamore. Super Rods can bring back Pokemon & Energies. The new Brock's Grit is a double Super Rod, which you could run. Energy Recycler/Retrieval/Fisherman can bring back energies from the discard pile. Karen, while expensive, can shuffle all Pokemon back into your deck. There are so many ways to recover cards due to a Sycamore.

Brigette is kind of iffy. I only use it when playing Rainbow Road, which involves a lot of basics. While it can be helpful early, it just becomes a junk card lategame, especially when your Dive Balls can already search out Keldeo for no consequence, AND doesn't take up your supporter, which you could Lysandre, N, Sycamore, etc. Even at the beginning, the ideal setup would be to have 1 Mudkip ********** active), and 1 Remoraid and even possibly the Keldeo. Instead of Brigette, and you are able to cut some cards out which you may find to be unnecessary, you could even tech in a few Level Balls, which can search out your Mudkip, and Octillery line, and saving your Dive Balls for the big ones, like Keldeo and Swampert. Also, these don't take up your supporter for your turn, allowing for a N, Sycamore, etc. :)

If you do want to make this deck in the Standard Format, you would probably have to get 2 Manaphy EX, cut the Float Stones, and put in the level balls. Manaphy gives every Pokemon with [W] energy attached free retreat, so you might even want to put it in here, but Keldeo offers more bulk, and can get out of Sleep, Paralysis, etc. and a decent attack.

It's up to you though, because it's your deck :)

Thanks dude!! I think I made my decision lol

Pokemon*17

4 mudkip

4 swampert 

2 Milktank

2 Remoraid

2 Octillery

2 Keldeo

1 Marshtomp

Trainers* 32

4 diving balls

4 Old rare candy

3 Bridgette

3 Sycamore

3 muscle band

2 N

2 level ball

2 Rough Seas

2 Vs seeker

2 Float Stones

1 Teammates

1 lysander 

1 Escape Rope

1 Professor's letter

1 Brock's Gift

11 Water Energy 

Got to have the bridgettes to accelerate the process and will help get miltank out but you're totally right about the sycamores lol  

But hopefully this can utilize Swampert's full potential :)

Hi!

Need some help for building M Gardevoir deck to be able to own in standard format tournament.

Is there any changes i need to make in this deck?

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Gardevoir-EX STS 78

* 3 M Gardevoir-EX STS 79

* 2 Spritzee BKT 105

* 2 Aromatisse BKT 106

* 3 Xerneas XY 96

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link STS 101

* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

* 2 Fairy Drop *** 99

* 2 Lysandre ******

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Olympia GEN 66

* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103

* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 1 Pokémon Center Lady ******

* 2 Fairy Garden XY 117

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104

* 3 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 2 Mega Turbo ROS 86

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 11

* 11 Fairy Energy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Hi!

Need some help for building M Gardevoir deck to be able to own in standard format tournament.

Is there any changes i need to make in this deck?

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Gardevoir-EX STS 78

* 3 M Gardevoir-EX STS 79

* 2 Spritzee BKT 105

* 2 Aromatisse BKT 106

* 3 Xerneas XY 96

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

* 2 Fairy Drop *** 99

* 2 Lysandre ******

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Olympia GEN 66

* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103

* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 2 Fairy Garden XY 117

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 3 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 2 Mega Turbo ROS 86

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 11

* 11 Fairy Energy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

Aromatisse line isn't really necessary for M Gardevoir. Replace them for Shaymins if you can, or Unown are also a good choice. Take out 1 Xerneas, and replace with another Hoopa. Dragonite EX from Evolutions is also pretty helpful. You could also put in 1 ******* in case you want to remove tools, but thats optional. Also, you probably won't need Olympia, or Ninja Boy. Olympia is negated, because you want to run 4 Fairy Gardens. Other than that, pretty good.

Aromatisse line isn't really necessary for M Gardevoir. Replace them for Shaymins if you can, or Unown are also a good choice. Take out 1 Xerneas, and replace with another Hoopa. Dragonite EX from Evolutions is also pretty helpful. You could also put in 1 ******* in case you want to remove tools, but thats optional. Also, you probably won't need Olympia, or Ninja Boy. Olympia is negated, because you want to run 4 Fairy Gardens. Other than that, pretty good.

Dear Sir,thank you for your precious time to guide me!But i have few more question,hope you can help me out..thanks a lot :D

I plan to run hybrid M Gardevior Deck ( 2 Brilliant Arrow 1 Despair Ray)

Shaymin expensive tho XD So do i get Octillery?

Do u think Xerneas Break is good in this deck? If its good,do i need 1 or 2? If i place Xerneas Break in this deck,do i need 2 or 3 Xerneas?

I will get 2 more Fairy Garden(later) and i have removed Olympia and Ninja Boy

How about this deck now?

##Pokémon - 11

* 3 Gardevoir-EX STS 78

* 1 M Gardevoir-EX STS 79

* 2 M Gardevoir-EX PRC 106

* 1 Mr. Mime BKT 97

* 3 Xerneas XY 96

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 2 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

* 1 Fairy Drop *** 99

* 2 Lysandre ******

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Mega Turbo ROS 86

* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 3 N *******

* 2 Fairy Garden XY 117

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 4 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 12 Fairy Energy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

You guys mentioned Unown. Seriusly, what´s the point in that Pokemon? I don't get it. You discard it and you draw a card you might need. What not instead of taking space with Unown you ***** card you need in your deck??

I having some trouble with vespiqueen and eeveelution deck. Previously i was using yanmega break + vespiqueen but the presence of garbador is so annoying. So i replaced the whole yanmega break line into eeveelution and 2 lines of zebstrika. But i still felt like it always have dead hand so often. Could you help me to take a look for it?

##Pokémon - 26

* 2 Eevee AOR 63

* 3 Klefki STS 80

* 1 Flareon AOR 13

* 3 Combee AOR 9

* 3 Vespiquen AOR 10

* 2 Blitzle BKP 48

* 2 Zebstrika BKP 49

* 1 Jolteon AOR 26

* 2 Litwick STS 48

* 4 Unown AOR 30

* 1 Vaporeon AOR 22

* 1 Remoraid BKT 31

* 1 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 2 Special Charge STS 105

* 3 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74

* 4 N NVI 92

* 3 Level Ball AOR 76

* 2 Revitalizer GEN 70

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 1 Enhanced Hammer ******

* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 6

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

* 1 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

* 1 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60