I helping people in building decks - for totally free!

Yrkomm

i have a deck based off of Mega Gyrados...

here is my current deck...

1- remoraid

1-octillery

2-psyduck

2-golduck w/derail attack

2-golduck BREAk

2-regice

1-atricuno w/find ice attack

1-manaphy-ex

2-gyrados-ex

2-M gyrados

4-dive ball

2-evosoda

2-max elixer

2-super potion

2-skyla

2-wally

1-lysader

2-n

2-professor birtch

1-pokemon ranger

2-vs seaker

2-fishermen

1-teammates

2-stormy seas

1-town map

2-gyrados spirit links

3-double colorless energy

1-splash energy (mainly for manaphy or octillery)

10 water energy......

now my thought is to trade off octillery for kyogre e-x and primal kyogre (sounds crazy right?lol)

but hear me out... kyogre is a pretty cheap attacker... primal kyogre (with growth trait) gets to attach 2 energy... with the articuno's "find ice" you pull 3 energy with golduck break's "hyper transfer" you can move as many basic energy as you want.... once you have M gyrados out, this attack does 120 (+ 20 for each water energy attached if you discard 2 cards from top of deck) with all of the "draw" support cards i REALLY shouldnt need octillery

I am looking for strong deck on events
Are you can recommend me powerfull deck or improve my?

This isnt very good deck ;/
Pokémon (24)

4 Joltik
4 Pumpkaboo
4 Lampent
1 Mew-EX LT
1 Mew **
2 Shaymin-EX
2 Combee
2 Vespiquen
4 Unown

Energy Cards (10)

4 Double Colorless Energy
6 fire energy

Trainer Cards (26)

4 Professor Sycamore
2 Lysandre
4 N
4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear
1 Dimension Valley
4 Ultra Ball
1 VS Seeker
3 Acro Bike
1 Town map
1 Roller skates

1 Tierno

Edited by Jokesss

New player looking for feedback on my "Delphox" deck. Thank you!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

1 Emboar-EX BKP 14

2 Entei AOR 14

1 Delphox BREAK *** 14

2 Fennekin *** 10

2 Fennekin XY 24

3 Braixen XY 25

1 Delphox XY 26

2 Volcanion STS 25

##Trainer Cards - 34

2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

2 Wally ROS 94

1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

2 Blacksmith FLF 88

2 Pokédex BLW 98

4 Poké Ball GEN 67

3 Evosoda XY 116

2 Fisherman BKT 136

4 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

1 Bent Spoon *** 93

2 Max Revive XY 120

1 Town Map BCR 136

1 Random Receiver DEX 99

1 Repeat Ball PRC 136

1 VS Seeker PHF 109

1 Bianca EPO 90

2 Energy Search BLW 93

2 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

##Energy - 12

2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

10 Fire Energy Energy 2

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

New player looking for feedback on my "Delphox" deck. Thank you!

##Pokémon - 14

1 Emboar-EX BKP 14

2 Entei AOR 14

1 Delphox BREAK *** 14

2 Fennekin *** 10

2 Fennekin XY 24

3 Braixen XY 25

1 Delphox XY 26

2 Volcanion STS 25

##Trainer Cards - 34

2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

2 Wally ROS 94

1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

2 Blacksmith FLF 88

2 Pokédex BLW 98

4 Poké Ball GEN 67

3 Evosoda XY 116

2 Fisherman BKT 136

4 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

1 Bent Spoon *** 93

2 Max Revive XY 120

1 Town Map BCR 136

1 Random Receiver DEX 99

1 Repeat Ball PRC 136

1 VS Seeker PHF 109

1 Bianca EPO 90

2 Energy Search BLW 93

2 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

##Energy - 12

2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

10 Fire Energy Energy 2

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I currently run a similar deck using Delphox and Lugia. I will try and copy it in later but as i'm replying at work i don't have it available.

Basically the idea is to take out EX's with Lugia's attack or the immense Psypower of Delphox so i love decks with it in. 

Main concern with this deck is you need draw support through Prof Birch, N, Sycamore something like that. Just helps you get cards and energy. I also find using Ultra Balls is good. I would suggest increasing vs seeker to 4 if you can and using muscle band or fighting fury belt will help take out some pesky cards just out of 1 hit range. But have you tried the deck you have yet? If so i'd be interested in the stats

I've got a bunch of decks. Never sure about the perfect trainer set-ups though:

I'll send you my Darkrai deck that I plan on using in a tournament soon.

##Pokémon - 13

* 3 Darkrai-EX BKP 74

* 2 Yveltal XY 78

* 2 Giratina-EX AOR 57

* 1 Hydreigon-EX ROS 62

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

* 2 Trubbish BKP 56

* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 3 N DEX 96

* 2 Lysandre ******

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Olympia GEN 66

* 1 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 1 Reverse Valley BKP 110

* 1 Parallel City BKT 145

* 3 Float Stone BKT 137

* 4 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 14

* 10 Darkness Energy GEN 81

* 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

Total Cards - 60

Sure, here's my current deck list:

Pokemon (14):

- 4 Gardevoir EX

- 4 M Gardevoir EX

- 4 Xerneas

- 2 Xerneas BREAK

Trainers (34)

- 4 VS Seeker

- 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link

- 2 EXP Share

- 3 Fairy Garden

- 3 Professor Sycamore

- 3 N

- 4 Acro Bikes

- 4 Max Elixir

- 4 Ultra Ball

- 1 Lysandre

- 2 Super Rod

Energy (12):

- 12 Fairy Energy

This is a pure damage variant of Brilliant Arrow M Gardevoir and it's the deck I'm currenetly using at my local league. I've yet to face a M Scizor (which I presume is this deck's worst matchup), but it's fared pretty well against everything else. A few notes:

> I'd like to replace the Acro Bikes with Trainers' Mail when possible. I don't currently have any and they are mildly expensive irl (5 USD aprox).

> I'm currently using the Gardevoir EX from Generations, but I think the one from Steam Siege might be better. I usually never attack with the basic Gardevoir (when I don't have the Mega ready I just keep charging with Geomancy, but when I'm forced to I've realized that Life Leap's 20 damage leaves a lot to be desired).

> It might be a good idea to replace 1 of the megas with 1 M Gardevoir from Steam Siege specifically to counter M Mewtwo EX. This would allow you to OHKO it with nearly no set up.

> I pondered throwing in another Xerneas BREAK, but after some testing 2 is good enough.

> The EXP Share goes on the Xerneas. Thus has 2 benefits: it allows you to attack again faster and you lose less energies (and thus less damage) when your active is KOd.

> You can use Xerneas BREAK to attack when you can't risk the gardevoir. I initially threw it in because I needed to run 4 Xerneas anyways and I wanted then to not be dead weight beyond the early game, but they turned out to be more useful than I expected.

> If you can afford 1 Shaymin EX, it'd be good to have 1 in the deck. This essentially transforms your 4 Ultra Balls into card draw items. I don't used one because it's way too expensive irl (like 90 USD or so) and I don't want to make that investment yet. If you translate code price directly to the cost of a virtual Shaymin EX and buy only Roaring Skies codes, a Shaymin would be worth roughly 15 USD, but it still takes a while to obtain 30ish packs in tournaments, so if you can't buy codes obtaining this is low priority.

> I've considered adding exactly 1 Hoopa EX to accelerate the game and making the Gardevoirs easier to find. The only reason why I haven't done it yet is because in its current form this deck has a 0% chance of starting with something useless (both Xerneas and Gardevoir are good pokemon to start the game with). With 1 hoopa the chances of being forced to start with it are still low but not insignificant. Tbh it might be a good idea to add 1 anyways and replace something that isn't getting much use.

> You can consider replacing one or both of the super rods with 1 Brock's Grit from Evolutions. I can't do that yet because in leagues cards from a new expansion are not legal until a few weeks after their release, but you are allowed to include them in the TCGO as soon as they are released.

> I initiallt experimented with Mega Turbos instead of Max Elixirs, but I ran into a few problems with it. I was getting way more dead draws early game and I had no consistant way of discarding energies. Max Elixirs also helped with the 3 energy cost and with hitting that critical mass of 6 energies earlier for the 180 damage Brilliant Arrow.

> For some time I used to run a 2-2 AO Whimsicott line. It was absolutely hilarious since barely anyone knows what it does (it takes the damage from one of your benched pokemon and throws it to your opponent's active pokemon). Sadly, it was way too situational and it ended up being dead weight most of the time, so I had to take it out.

That's all I've got about this deck. If you're missing a few things I might be able to give you a few packs. Right now I'm sitting on like 70 packs (lol) and I wasn't planning to spend all of them. I feel like I still owe you for being a total *** to you on the other thread xd I don't usually mind being mean but most of the people who are on the receiving end had it coming :P I kind of lashed out at you without a real reason.

EDIT: The professors mail you mentioned, would that be the letter thingy that lets you search for 2 energies? In game it's called "Professor's Letter" for future reference. It's a good item but it's not particularly useful in this deck. This M Gardevoir variant accelerates energies straight from the deck (Xerneas' geomancy and the Max Elixirs), and it doesn't use any supporters that would let you search for it (like skyla), so I wouldn't use them here. Do keep them if you have some, though. They work great on some other decks.

Sure, here's my current deck list:

Pokemon (14):

- 4 Gardevoir EX

- 4 M Gardevoir EX

- 4 Xerneas

- 2 Xerneas BREAK

Trainers (34)

- 4 VS Seeker

- 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link

- 2 EXP Share

- 3 Fairy Garden

- 3 Professor Sycamore

- 3 N

- 4 Acro Bikes

- 4 Max Elixir

- 4 Ultra Ball

- 1 Lysandre

- 2 Super Rod

Energy (12):

- 12 Fairy Energy

This is a pure damage variant of Brilliant Arrow M Gardevoir and it's the deck I'm currenetly using at my local league. I've yet to face a M Scizor (which I presume is this deck's worst matchup), but it's fared pretty well against everything else. A few notes:

> I'd like to replace the Acro Bikes with Trainers' Mail when possible. I don't currently have any and they are mildly expensive irl (5 USD aprox).

> I'm currently using the Gardevoir EX from Generations, but I think the one from Steam Siege might be better. I usually never attack with the basic Gardevoir (when I don't have the Mega ready I just keep charging with Geomancy, but when I'm forced to I've realized that Life Leap's 20 damage leaves a lot to be desired).

> It might be a good idea to replace 1 of the megas with 1 M Gardevoir from Steam Siege specifically to counter M Mewtwo EX. This would allow you to OHKO it with nearly no set up.

> I pondered throwing in another Xerneas BREAK, but after some testing 2 is good enough.

> The EXP Share goes on the Xerneas. Thus has 2 benefits: it allows you to attack again faster and you lose less energies (and thus less damage) when your active is KOd.

> You can use Xerneas BREAK to attack when you can't risk the gardevoir. I initially threw it in because I needed to run 4 Xerneas anyways and I wanted then to not be dead weight beyond the early game, but they turned out to be more useful than I expected.

> If you can afford 1 Shaymin EX, it'd be good to have 1 in the deck. This essentially transforms your 4 Ultra Balls into card draw items. I don't used one because it's way too expensive irl (like 90 USD or so) and I don't want to make that investment yet. If you translate code price directly to the cost of a virtual Shaymin EX and buy only Roaring Skies codes, a Shaymin would be worth roughly 15 USD, but it still takes a while to obtain 30ish packs in tournaments, so if you can't buy codes obtaining this is low priority.

> I've considered adding exactly 1 Hoopa EX to accelerate the game and making the Gardevoirs easier to find. The only reason why I haven't done it yet is because in its current form this deck has a 0% chance of starting with something useless (both Xerneas and Gardevoir are good pokemon to start the game with). With 1 hoopa the chances of being forced to start with it are still low but not insignificant. Tbh it might be a good idea to add 1 anyways and replace something that isn't getting much use.

> You can consider replacing one or both of the super rods with 1 Brock's Grit from Evolutions. I can't do that yet because in leagues cards from a new expansion are not legal until a few weeks after their release, but you are allowed to include them in the TCGO as soon as they are released.

> I initiallt experimented with Mega Turbos instead of Max Elixirs, but I ran into a few problems with it. I was getting way more dead draws early game and I had no consistant way of discarding energies. Max Elixirs also helped with the 3 energy cost and with hitting that critical mass of 6 energies earlier for the 180 damage Brilliant Arrow.

> For some time I used to run a 2-2 AO Whimsicott line. It was absolutely hilarious since barely anyone knows what it does (it takes the damage from one of your benched pokemon and throws it to your opponent's active pokemon). Sadly, it was way too situational and it ended up being dead weight most of the time, so I had to take it out.

That's all I've got about this deck. If you're missing a few things I might be able to give you a few packs. Right now I'm sitting on like 70 packs (lol) and I wasn't planning to spend all of them. I feel like I still owe you for being a total *** to you on the other thread xd I don't usually mind being mean but most of the people who are on the receiving end had it coming :P I kind of lashed out at you without a real reason.

EDIT: The professors mail you mentioned, would that be the letter thingy that lets you search for 2 energies? In game it's called "Professor's Letter" for future reference. It's a good item but it's not particularly useful in this deck. This M Gardevoir variant accelerates energies straight from the deck (Xerneas' geomancy and the Max Elixirs), and it doesn't use any supporters that would let you search for it (like skyla), so I wouldn't use them here. Do keep them if you have some, though. They work great on some other decks.

Do you have any spare pokemkn on the deck list? I need like all of them to make the deck.

Do you have any spare pokemkn on the deck list? I need like all of them to make the deck.

Hmm, right now I don't have any spares :/ I don't think I even have any of those cards at all. This is the deck I play with irl xd I was planning to make it here too sometime later. The most I could do for you is give you my last 3 EVO packs, which you could use to buy 1 Gardevoir EX. Would you like to have the packs? If you tag me a random common I can send them over. I'll be logging in shortly so I can add you as a friend and send you the stuff.

Thanks. I would Like that a lot.

Alright. I'm in a tournament right now. As soon as I'm done I'll send you the trade. In the meantime accept the friend request and tag a random common for trade.

Hey man!

I'm currently working on 2 decks.

In the first one I want to make pidgeots work:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck-overzicht ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 EVO 64

* 3 EVO 65

* 2 ROS 77

* 1 STS 75

* 1 AOR 89

* 2 BKP 56

* 2 BKP 57

##Trainerkaarten - 35

* 1 STS 114

* 4 ROS 92

* 3 EVO 81

* 4 DEX 102

* 2 PRC 139

* 1 AOR 78

* 3 BKP 107

* 1 BCR 134

* 1 BKT 145

* 3 *******

* 1 AOR 75

* 2 BKT 137

* 2 ROS 86

* 2 BKP 103

* 4 *******

* 1 BKP 98

##Energie - 10

* 4 *** 114

* 6 Energy 8

Totaal aantal kaarten - 60

****** Deckoverzicht gegenereerd door Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

In the second one I build some vileplume giratina lock:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck-overzicht ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 AOR 94

* 2 ROS 106

* 3 AOR 93

* 3 AOR 1

* 3 AOR 2

* 3 AOR 3

##Trainerkaarten - 36

* 1 STS 114

* 3 ROS 92

* 4 DEX 102

* 4 PRC 122

* 2 DEX 96

* 2 GEN 66

* 2 AOR 78

* 3 BKP 107

* 2 BKT 140

* 1 STS 105

* 4 AOR 74

* 1 GEN 70

* 1 AOR 75

* 1 STS 104

* 3 BKT 137

* 2 NXD 89

##Energie - 8

* 4 EVO 90

* 4 ROS 97

Totaal aantal kaarten - 60

****** Deckoverzicht gegenereerd door Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Let me know what you think!

I currently run a similar deck using Delphox and Lugia. I will try and copy it in later but as i'm replying at work i don't have it available.

Basically the idea is to take out EX's with Lugia's attack or the immense Psypower of Delphox so i love decks with it in. 

Main concern with this deck is you need draw support through Prof Birch, N, Sycamore something like that. Just helps you get cards and energy. I also find using Ultra Balls is good. I would suggest increasing vs seeker to 4 if you can and using muscle band or fighting fury belt will help take out some pesky cards just out of 1 hit range. But have you tried the deck you have yet? If so i'd be interested in the stats

Thanks for the reply! The stats for this deck are 21/32, so pretty decent so far. What do you think I should take out to add some of the cards you mentioned?

Edited by jlaroo33

I'm trying to build a talonflame break deck, can you help? Honestly have no idea if I'm doing this correctly...

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Fletchling ROS 82

* 1 Fletchinder STS 95

* 4 Talonflame STS 96

* 4 Talonflame BREAK STS 21

* 2 Volcanion STS 25

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Bursting Balloon BKP 97

* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74

* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 4 Rare Candy PRC 135

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138

* 1 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 2 Level Ball AOR 76

* 1 Brigette BKT 161

* 3 N *******

* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 15

* 3 Burning Energy BKT 151

* 12 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

Thanks for the reply! The stats for this deck are 21/32, so pretty decent so far. What do you think I should take out to add some of the cards you mentioned?

Sounds good. I would personally swap the Poke Balls for Ultra Balls, reduce the number of Pokemon Centre Lady to 2. Also i'd take out Bent Spoons and Bianca then you can play around. Not sure you need all the energy searching as you have at least 6 cards to get just energy but it depends how comfortable you are playing it.

Mine runs 2 Wally, 2 EvoSoda so that is pretty similar i think it's just finding a balance you are happy with. But you will need a couple draw support to just swap your hand over if you don't have cards you need or want due to the limit to how many cards you can play

Hello all!

Sorry for my unactivity in this thread, but i was very busy. I reply and analize to all who need help in a short time. I promise.

Thanks for patience guys!

Pokemon*16

4 mudkip

1 marshtomp 

4 swampert - you already know  :)

2 Milktank

2 Remoraid

2 Octillery

1 Keldeo

Trainers*35

4 diving balls

4 Old rare candy

3 Bridgette

3 Professors Letters

3 Max Elixir

3 muscle band

3 super rod

2 N

2 Skyla

2 level ball

2 Training Center

1 Teammates

1 Float stone

1 lysander 

1 vs seeker

9 Water Energy 
Changed my deck a little bit and will revolve around getting swampert out as my main attacker and having octillery there for getting more cards and using milktank to to do 80 or 100 damage for one energy. Then finally Keldeo with a float stone to switch and retreat whenever I need. So please tell me what you guys think and I appreciate it so much!!!

@MrKev
Hmm... Shays are nearly must-have for focused on EX decks, but can be replaced. Just place 4 Sycamores, 4 N's, maybe one Birch/Shauna/Giovanni? Gengar's are little too heavy in here, maybe add some "sweets" (Rare Candy) to skip his evo procces?

I see this deck focused to be playable in Expanded. Okay then. Let's start from beginning :)

Expanded:
Pokemons:

- 4x Alakazam - EX, 4x M Alakazam - EX: We maximize main attacker and damage counters potencial in evolution procces.
- 1x Hoopa-EX: To fast bring main threats into play - Alakazam's for sure! We have acces to Cassius, Ninja Boy, Scoop UP or AZ in Expanded, so don't worry about bench space :)
- 2x Gastly, 1x Haunter, 2x Gengar: I think Gengar should be 2nd option in this deck, not a main attacker. Suprise is too much in here - opponent's should know about that combo :). But Gengar is still an good addiction.
Optional (if you have):
- 3x Wobbuffet (Bide Barricade): His job is blocking your opponent Shaymins, Volcanions, Greninja and other ability specific Pokemon's. He is not block Hoopas though. Overall good tech option, especially he synergises with Alakazam ability :)
Replace for: Gengar line
- 2x Weavile (Tear Up) or 2xMasquerain (Tool Reversal): Very nice and tricky. Allows you to evolve Alakazam's with only one Spirit Link in hand! When you run them be sure your Wobbuffet is not on the active spot!

Trainers:
4x Sycamore
4x N
4x Trainer's Mail
4x VS Seeker
1/2x Battle Compressor
1/2x Lysandre
3xSuper Scoop Up
2x AZ
3/4x Alakazam Spirit Link
4x Ultra Ball
2x Level Ball
1x Pokemon Ranger
1x Sacred Ash
3x Dimension Valley
1x Xerosic
1x Mega Turbo
Energies:
2x Mystery Energy
5x Basic Psychic Energy

Free spots: 4

Characteristic:

Strenghts:
- Fast to charge (one energy wonder!) and setup on bench,
- Very good dmg output
- Bench sniping aviablity!
- Scoop - Up/AZ healing (Max Potion should be good too btw)!
- Slows down your opponent with Wobbuffet,
- No Shaymins, no 2 free prizes for your opponent!
- Can survive M Mewtwo offensive!
Weakness:
- Garbodor...
- Rough Seas...

Edited by Yrkomm

@Valkrust

Very good idea for a deck mate! I made Zoroark/Raichu deck 2 months ago and it works very well. Raichu also work decent with Ninetales, Bats, and maybe Yanmega.

To fix your dead hand issue i think you must add some shaymins here. Yes, its sad, but Raichu strenght is when you place as many 'mons on your bench as possible and burn trough your deck to get momentum too. Shay's guarrantes this.

Second think - your trainers. I see too many incomplete archetypes here. Too many diffrent things. Let's analize that:

- 1x Bursting Ballon - One isn't enough when your strategy focus on them. 4 Ballons + Eco Arm and you welcome.

- 2x Poke Catcher - Useless on Lysandre era.

- 1x Mail - 3 is minimum.

- 1x Birch - May stay.

- 2x Evosoda - You have balls to search and evolve your 'mons!

- 1x Fan Club - You may search for basic with Level Ball without wasting supporter. Brigette is an option too.

- 1x Wally - Not needed here.

- 1x Olympia - Why? Raichu have free retreat, Zoroark have an ability - just wasting space in deck...

- 2x Lysandre - YES! Its very good choice! Keep it up!

- I though in censored space is N. PLEASE FIX THIS DEVS!

- 1x Super Rod - Good choice in here, Brock Grit can do the job too. I thin you should add one more to reshuffle and resetup on the bench after Parallel City.

- 2x Sycamore - 4x. No discussion!

- 1x Grunt - You are not playing mill/stall strategy, not needed here.

- 1x Helmet - May stay. Add one more if you like.

- 1x Special Charge - Nice way to shuffle discarded DCE's from discard pile.

- 4x Elixir - Why? I know it's for Darkrai, but he is useless here. Raichu and 'roark attack cost is just one DCE, one attachment. You don't need energy accelerating tools here.

- 2x Switch - 2x Float Stone for Zoroark is better, especially when you have Octillery/Shaymin on the bench.

- 2x Field - 4x is neccesary here. 2x Isn't enough to win stadium fight with your opponent. And Parallel City exist!

- 1x VS Seeker - 3x is minimum.

- 1x Maniac - Staple, may stay.

- 1x Delinquent - Not needed here.

Thirdly - too many energies. Oh my good, why 9? Its potential 5 free spots for much more needed techs.

My proposition for you (without Shays, if you have Octillery you may add)

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92

* 2 Zorua BKT 89

* 2 Zoroark BKT 91

* 4 Pikachu ROS 20

* 4 Raichu XY 43

* 3 Zubat ******

* 3 Golbat PHF 32

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 4 Professor Sycamore *******

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104

* 1 Brigette BKT 134

* 4 Level Ball NXD 89

* 2 Devolution Spray 95

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 1 Float Stone BKT 137

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 1 Special Charge STS 105

* 4 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 8

* 4 Darkness Energy Energy 7

* 4 Double Colorless Energy 114

Total Cards - 60

I realized I don't really have a lot of cards in TCG so I don't think I can improve my deck for now :(

So I edited my post with --- as I am not sure how to remove that post. Sorry.

???

Today i reply to ALL decklist you guys posted here :)

Edited by KaiLaSo
  • Upvote 1

@ctulhu1980

So many thinks to change here. You still have Octillery or you traded it off?

@Jokess

Night March is really strong, but with Shaymins, Computer Search and other expensive stuff. I suggest you to play in standard rather than expanded - more healthy strategies :) Give me a shot if you still need help :)

@Jlaro33

Same as in Valkrust build - too many diffrent trainers. I suggest to focus on Delphox line and toss Volcanions and Emboar.

@GlenneKex

Please send me lists in private message, because PTCGO censore is really annoying :) In your post i can't see any 'mons or trainers, only numbers :(

@KaiLaSo

No problem :)

Edited by Yrkomm