I helping people in building decks - for totally free!

Yrkomm

Sure, here's my current deck list:

Pokemon (14):

- 4 Gardevoir EX

- 4 M Gardevoir EX

- 4 Xerneas

- 2 Xerneas BREAK

Trainers (34)

- 4 VS Seeker

- 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link

- 2 EXP Share

- 3 Fairy Garden

- 3 Professor Sycamore

- 3 N

- 4 Acro Bikes

- 4 Max Elixir

- 4 Ultra Ball

- 1 Lysandre

- 2 Super Rod

Energy (12):

- 12 Fairy Energy

This is a pure damage variant of Brilliant Arrow M Gardevoir and it's the deck I'm currenetly using at my local league. I've yet to face a M Scizor (which I presume is this deck's worst matchup), but it's fared pretty well against everything else. A few notes:

> I'd like to replace the Acro Bikes with Trainers' Mail when possible. I don't currently have any and they are mildly expensive irl (5 USD aprox).

> I'm currently using the Gardevoir EX from Generations, but I think the one from Steam Siege might be better. I usually never attack with the basic Gardevoir (when I don't have the Mega ready I just keep charging with Geomancy, but when I'm forced to I've realized that Life Leap's 20 damage leaves a lot to be desired).

> It might be a good idea to replace 1 of the megas with 1 M Gardevoir from Steam Siege specifically to counter M Mewtwo EX. This would allow you to OHKO it with nearly no set up.

> I pondered throwing in another Xerneas BREAK, but after some testing 2 is good enough.

> The EXP Share goes on the Xerneas. Thus has 2 benefits: it allows you to attack again faster and you lose less energies (and thus less damage) when your active is KOd.

> You can use Xerneas BREAK to attack when you can't risk the gardevoir. I initially threw it in because I needed to run 4 Xerneas anyways and I wanted then to not be dead weight beyond the early game, but they turned out to be more useful than I expected.

> If you can afford 1 Shaymin EX, it'd be good to have 1 in the deck. This essentially transforms your 4 Ultra Balls into card draw items. I don't used one because it's way too expensive irl (like 90 USD or so) and I don't want to make that investment yet. If you translate code price directly to the cost of a virtual Shaymin EX and buy only Roaring Skies codes, a Shaymin would be worth roughly 15 USD, but it still takes a while to obtain 30ish packs in tournaments, so if you can't buy codes obtaining this is low priority.

> I've considered adding exactly 1 Hoopa EX to accelerate the game and making the Gardevoirs easier to find. The only reason why I haven't done it yet is because in its current form this deck has a 0% chance of starting with something useless (both Xerneas and Gardevoir are good pokemon to start the game with). With 1 hoopa the chances of being forced to start with it are still low but not insignificant. Tbh it might be a good idea to add 1 anyways and replace something that isn't getting much use.

> You can consider replacing one or both of the super rods with 1 Brock's Grit from Evolutions. I can't do that yet because in leagues cards from a new expansion are not legal until a few weeks after their release, but you are allowed to include them in the TCGO as soon as they are released.

> I initiallt experimented with Mega Turbos instead of Max Elixirs, but I ran into a few problems with it. I was getting way more dead draws early game and I had no consistant way of discarding energies. Max Elixirs also helped with the 3 energy cost and with hitting that critical mass of 6 energies earlier for the 180 damage Brilliant Arrow.

> For some time I used to run a 2-2 AO Whimsicott line. It was absolutely hilarious since barely anyone knows what it does (it takes the damage from one of your benched pokemon and throws it to your opponent's active pokemon). Sadly, it was way too situational and it ended up being dead weight most of the time, so I had to take it out.

That's all I've got about this deck. If you're missing a few things I might be able to give you a few packs. Right now I'm sitting on like 70 packs (lol) and I wasn't planning to spend all of them. I feel like I still owe you for being a total *** to you on the other thread xd I don't usually mind being mean but most of the people who are on the receiving end had it coming :P I kind of lashed out at you without a real reason.

EDIT: The professors mail you mentioned, would that be the letter thingy that lets you search for 2 energies? In game it's called "Professor's Letter" for future reference. It's a good item but it's not particularly useful in this deck. This M Gardevoir variant accelerates energies straight from the deck (Xerneas' geomancy and the Max Elixirs), and it doesn't use any supporters that would let you search for it (like skyla), so I wouldn't use them here. Do keep them if you have some, though. They work great on some other decks.

Edited by Sakura150612
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Adkon

Which M Ray? This with Brilliant Arrow i presume? I can build that deck to you, i played with Gardevoir a lot before rotation :) After rotation PRC Gardevoir have losst a little of his power (because of Aromatisse rotation) but she's still a good and cheap option.

You have Octillery or Shaymin? If you have, i add them to deck i going to make for you right away :)

@Sakura

Thanks for help :)

EDIT: OK, Sakura just make it after me, i agree with her list, enjoy :)

Edited by Yrkomm
  • Upvote 2

@Adkon

Which M Ray? This with Brilliant Arrow i presume? I can build that deck to you, i played with Gardevoir a lot before rotation :) After rotation PRC Gardevoir have losst a little of his power (because of Aromatisse rotation) but she's still a good and cheap option.

You have Octillery or Shaymin? If you have, i add them to deck i going to make for you right away :)

@Sakura

Thanks for help :)

EDIT: OK, Sakura just make it after me, i agree with her list, enjoy :)

No problem man :) I've had a blast playing this deck against my friends and at my local league, so I'm more than happy to share it with others.

I am relatively new to his, started life with a few boosters and some help from friends. I am currently looking at Gengar/Hoopa/Alakazam EX as a potential spine for a deck but struggling on what trainers to use. 

I have these currently: 

4x Super Potion

2x Max revive

2x Wally

2x Lysandre

2x Skyla

2x Ultra Ball

Any help would be great the deck hasn't really been formed yet so i don't have a set of cards to give you.

On a side note if it helps i like the idea of pokemon that do damage to bench (i know about the bats) and do damage for number of energies.

hello there. I am not a new players but I built my decks carelessly. I built a mewtwo (standard) deck recently but I still feel that there is a flaw in the deck. so I have 4 mewtwo ex (2 shatter and 2 photon wave) and 4 mega mewtwo (2 infinite and 2 vanishing strike). I brought only 2 garbodor 2 thrubbish, 4 mewtwo ex and megas as listed above and 1 hoopa ex. I'm relying my deck on prof sycamore for trainers (i brought 4 of them with 2 vs seeker). Thanks

Nb: Sorry that I dont know how to list my deck as people do

hello there. I am not a new players but I built my decks carelessly. I built a mewtwo (standard) deck recently but I still feel that there is a flaw in the deck. so I have 4 mewtwo ex (2 shatter and 2 photon wave) and 4 mega mewtwo (2 infinite and 2 vanishing strike). I brought only 2 garbodor 2 thrubbish, 4 mewtwo ex and megas as listed above and 1 hoopa ex. I'm relying my deck on prof sycamore for trainers (i brought 4 of them with 2 vs seeker). Thanks

Nb: Sorry that I dont know how to list my deck as people do

Hi,

A mixed Mewtwo deck sounds interesting, although it might be stronger if you focused on the one with psychic infinity. Support pokemon are usually run with a 2-2 line so you should be good with Garbodor so long as you have enough tools. I find that what works the best is to run 3-4 spirit link with 2 or so float stone. Ideally you wanto to get the float stone on Garbodor so that it doesn't become f4dder for lysandre, but if you can't then a spirit link will do.

For copying the decklist, there is an option when you open a deck in the deck manager to "Export". What thus does is that it copies the deck to your clipboard, after which yoi can paste the text anywhere. Personally., I prefer to copy my decklists manually because I'm weird like that xd but you can use the Export function to easily copy over the decklist.

Edited by Sakura150612

thankyou. below is my deck recently:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 36

* 2 Mewtwo-EX BKT 164

* 2 Mewtwo-EX BKT 157

* 2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 63

* 2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 64

* 2 Trubbish BKP 56

* 1 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 2 Super Rod BKT 149

* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 2 Chaos Tower *** 94

* 3 Random Receiver *** 109

* 2 Special Charge STS 105

* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 4 Mewtwo Spirit Link BKT 144

* 2 Parallel City BKT 145

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 2 Energy Recycler AOR 72

* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 19

* 10 Psychic Energy Energy 5

* 5 Fighting Energy Energy 6

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I have all 4 of mewtwo spirit links because I rely on sycamore so the possibility that I have to discard them is high. I use energy recycler and special charge for both fighting energy and double (for infinity). I brought vanishing strike because it can attack regice, safeguard, jolteon, or any other effects of attack that prevent me from attacking. the problem is the rotation is bad. I found hoopa or thrubbish as first poke too often (which makes hoopa useless). because there are only few pokemons, the opponent will get advantage by taking cards in first turn. I have no shrine of memories (it will help a lot with damage change). and I always brought 2 chaos tower and parallel city, for avoiding sleeping or paralyzed (when meet up withf machamp ex deck it sure helps). any other toughts on this deck?

Lets see,

> The firsr thing that comes to mind is that you should use some reshuffle cards. N is definetly the best option, and IIRC all accounts come with 4 Ns already when you create it. How many to use depends in your draw engine. Decks that rely on Shaymin EX for draw power don't need as many, but for your deck I would definetly run 3/4 Sycamore with 3/4 N.

> If you could include 4 Trainers' Mail you'll see that your deck will be much more consistant. It can get you out of bad hands by finding you a Sycamore or N, or even a VS Seeker if you already have supporters in the discard. The random receiver is not a bad alternative, but the Trainers' mail usually does a better job.

> You definetly need some ball items. The go-to choice is Ultra Ball, and for your deck that's the best choice. Some decks benefit more from Dive and Level balls, but that's not the case here

Great Ball and regular Poke Ball are generally regarded as being useless :P it seems the upcoming Nest Ball from SM1 will see some uses, but its lack of synergy with Shaymin and Hoopa means it won't be replacing Ultra Ball for now. Also, remember that if you're playing with a Hoopa EX your Ultra Ball essentially allows you to search for 4 pokemon instead of 1 (Hoopa + the 3 you fetch with its ability), and remember as well that if you have multiple Hoopas they can be chained (1 Hoopa to search for 2 EX and another Hoopa, which you use to search for 3 more).

> If you're running Vanishing Strike Mewtwo exclusively for damage blockers, you can run 1/2 Pokemon Ranger instead. If you need to use it more than twice a game, you can recycle them with VS Seekers.

> You might want to include a 4th VS Seeker if you have it or can afford it. It makes a noticable difference to have a full playset.

> Same with Garbodor. If you have or can afford a 2nd Garbodor it'd be a good idea to include it. With just 1, the risk of it being prized is too high.

> You have way too many energies. A deck that runs 12 energies is considered to have a lot already, so you might want to cut down a few. Which ones and how many depends on which Mewtwo you wanna focus on. DCE is crucial for Psychic Infinity but useless for Vanishing Strike, while fighting energies are crucial for Vanishing Strike but not particularly useful for Psychic Infinity.

> If you choose to keep the Vanishing Strike Mewtwo, you could include 1/2 Smeargle from BreakThrough. Its ability allows you to switched an attached basic energy for a different basic energy in your discard pile. This would help you deal with its mixed attack cost somewhat.

That's what I can think of for now.

> I thought N will be bad when my prizes are fewer than opponent. but now I consider to add N. how about 2 N and 2 sycamore?

> I used Trainer's Mail before, but all I can get is stadium or tools (and it only searches 4 of your deck while random receiver grants you a supporter.

> I made changes just now instead of having UB, I brought 3 talonflame. but I still consider UB since I can recycle back any energy or poke with recyclers (super rod, special charge, energy recycler)

> I once brought smeargle in my other deck, but it shows up as first poke and it is bad (lysandre will make it easy prey).

> I only have 2 infinite mewtwo, that's where I came up with bringing vanishing strike (200 damage disregard any effects)

> I dont have mega turbo, it will be a piece of cake if I had, so I can replace max elixir with it and take energy from discard pile that sycamore threw. thats why I need more energy. max elixir search only six (I'm afraid my energy being prized).

so I edited my decks as follows:

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Talonflame STS 96

* 2 Hoopa-EX AOR 36

* 2 Mewtwo-EX BKT 164

* 2 Mewtwo-EX BKT 157

* 2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 63

* 2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 64

* 2 Trubbish BKP 56

* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 2 Super Rod BKT 149

* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 2 Chaos Tower *** 94

* 2 Random Receiver *** 109

* 1 Special Charge STS 105

* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 4 Mewtwo Spirit Link BKT 144

* 2 Parallel City BKT 145

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 1 Energy Recycler AOR 72

* 3 VS Seeker *******

* 2 Ultra Ball ROS 93

##Energy - 15

* 6 Psychic Energy Energy 5

* 5 Fighting Energy Energy 6

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

is this good enough?

It's better now but I think you should still consider a couple of things:

> Talonflame is great for setting up, but to be reliable you need to have very few basic pokemon and ideally all 4 Talonflames. You currently have 8 basic pokemon + 2 talonflames, which means you have roughly a 20% chance of starting with it (the actual chance is higher because if your first hand contains a talonflane + other basic pokemon you can still choose to start with the Talonflame. The actual calcs are semi-complex but either way the chances that you start with it won'surpass 30%). When you run Talonflame you always run the risk that you won't start with it, so I'm guessing the reason why you put 2 and not 3/4 is becauae you'll have less cards in the deck that become useless. The thing is, Talonflame is one of those All or Nothing cards. You can throw in a talonflame or two, but you won't be using them in over 70% of your games. So if you do use talonflame it's better if you commit to it and run 4 talonflame with 4 or less basic pokemon. The reson Greninja can make such good use of this card is becauase of Water Duplicates. In this paryicular deck I feel like running Talonflame is too much risk fir little reward. That's just me though so feel free to experiment with it. Experience has also showed me that theorycrafting doesn't always equate to practice.

> I insist that using some kind of reshuffle card is necesary. You can use Shauna or Birch instead of N if you don't like shuffling your own hand when you have a few prizes left. Remember though that the same is true for your opppnent. You can reduce his hand to 1 with N as well, and even if you also reduce your own hand to 1, since you can play your old hand before reshuffling, you'll still be in a better position than your opponent. When you have no other source of card draw, it's almost a necesity to run at least 3 sycamore and 3 N/Shauna/Birch.

> Something I forgot last time is that running at least 1 Lysandre. 2 is more consistant and 3/4 is overkill, but 1 can definetly work. If you're forced to discard it early on, you can always recover it via VS Seeker.

> You can consider using Acro Bikes as fillers for cards you don't have or if you have some free space. They add a bit of consistency to the deck.

It's definetly better than the original list, although it could still use some tweaking.

thank you for your advice. your suggestions help me so much to see way clearer to build this deck. following your suggestion I found a few problems, the thing is:

> I only have 3 talonflame, so I reduce it to 2 to give spaces to UB.

> do you have in mind what cards I should replace with 1 more sycamore and N and 2 lysandre? I'm bad in deciding what to put out and in.

> I played the deck last night ( I'm indonesian so its night here everytime I play TCG), since I reduce the energy, it's quite hard to get energy, not everytime, but some turns I ran out of energy to play. I thought to add more energy but I don't know what cards should I reduce.

> oh, 1 more, I forget that hoopa cannot take hoopa, it's an exclusion. should I keep it at 2 or 1?

this deck got much improvement for last 3 match, but I still feel it's unstable.

thank you for your advice. your suggestions help me so much to see way clearer to build this deck. following your suggestion I found a few problems, the thing is:

> I only have 3 talonflame, so I reduce it to 2 to give spaces to UB.

> do you have in mind what cards I should replace with 1 more sycamore and N and 2 lysandre? I'm bad in deciding what to put out and in.

> I played the deck last night ( I'm indonesian so its night here everytime I play TCG), since I reduce the energy, it's quite hard to get energy, not everytime, but some turns I ran out of energy to play. I thought to add more energy but I don't know what cards should I reduce.

> oh, 1 more, I forget that hoopa cannot take hoopa, it's an exclusion. should I keep it at 2 or 1?

this deck got much improvement for last 3 match, but I still feel it's unstable.

Sure no problem. Lets see:

1) I can help fix that. I have a spare Talonflame (I have 5 copies) so I can give you the extra one. I'll send you a friend request in a bit. Just tag me fir trade a random common or something else you won't miss too much and I'll send you over the Talonflame.

2) Maybe you could take out the energy recycler. I usually find that 2 super rods are enough to recover everything I need during a game. As for the other 3 spaces, hard to say. When in doubt I almost always reduce the energies, but if you're already feeling short on energies right now it's better to leave it as it is. How many energies a deck should have depends on the kind of deck but also on feeling.

Another suggestion for tweaking decks in general is to test for a few games and see what isn't getting much use. For example, the Max Elixirs are very hit-and-miss in my experience. I'm never sure whether they are worth the inclusion untill after I've tested it. If you are consistantly using them throughout your games, then you could leave them at 4. But if you're getting little use out of them, you could replace 1 or more of them with Sycamore/N.

You can also experiment reducing the spirit links from 4 to 3. This bit here is just my opinion (although there are others who would also agree), but I think that while some cards only work properly with a full set (such as Talonflame and Puzzle of Time), others can work with an incomplete set (such as spirit links and stadiums) I definetly wouldn't run any less than 3 and 3 for stadiums and links, but I think that there is some space for flexibility and run either 3 or 4 depending on how much space you need.

3) You can add more energies but try not to add too many because you are a bit tight on space. You can test adding one by one and play a few games with each number untill you find the amount of energies that feels most comfortable.

Another thing you can do is run 1 Skyla and 1 Professor's Letter. There's a moderate chance that either one can be prized but you won't need to use them every game so it's fine. The idea is that Skyla can find the letter and give you 2 energies, and the Skyla is versatile because she can also look for you any other trainer. If you're forced to discard the Skyla early on you can always get her again via VS Seeker.

Also, when you start running 4 Talonflame you should be getting them in the first hand more consistantly. That should also help since you can basically get whatever cards you need.

4) My bad on the Hoopa xd For some reason, I was under the impression they could be chained. Running 2 still works because it reduces the chances that all of your Hoopas will be prized and if you're forced to start with one you probably still have the 2nd one in the deck. If you really need the space though, you can remove 1 Hoopa.

Just keep testing and trying different things. Eventually you'll find a decklist that suits you perfectly.

Edited by Sakura150612

thanks sakura. I appreciate your suggestion and offer very much. this will help me in tweaking more with this deck.

talonflame is such a beast, and can last for 3 to 5 turns.

if there is any card you need, just offer me a trade, I'll see whether I have extras for that card, and I dont play legacy league, so you can assume anything I have for legacy league I dont mind trading it to you.

FYI, the deck is quite stable now. I'll see whether it can be better or not. still, there are decks that this deck cant match, like greninja, typhlosion, or gardevoir (fairy and psychic). those decks are nightmares.

I have been wondering how to build a decent deck for Legacy when tournaments for those packs are too hard to come by without a premade deck. This is what I have so far for a Blastoise that came from versus rewards.

****** Blastoise Keldeo ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Bouffalant DRX 110

* 1 Keldeo EX LTR 45

* 1 Squirtle BCR 29

* 1 Wartortle BCR 30

* 1 Blastoise BCR 31

* 3 Tympole DRX 34

* 2 Palpitoad NVI 23

* 1 Seismitoad DRX 36

##Cards de Treinador - 34

* 2 Bicicleta PLS 117

* 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

* 3 N DEX 96

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Caitlin PLB 78

* 2 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120

* 1 Fisherman BKT 136

* 1 Skyla BKT 148

* 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98

* 1 Switch ROS 91

* 3 Cheren DEX 91

* 1 Energy Switch BLW 94

* 1 Float Stone BKT 137

* 4 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 1 Rocky Helmet BCR 133

* 1 Random Receiver DEX 99

* 1 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

* 2 Exp. Share NXD 87

* 2 Energy Search BLW 93

##Energia - 14

* 10 Water Energy

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Total de cards - 60

****** Lista de Cards Gerada por Pokémon Estampas Ilustradas Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Sure, here's my current deck list:

Pokemon (14):

- 4 Gardevoir EX

- 4 M Gardevoir EX

- 4 Xerneas

- 2 Xerneas BREAK

Trainers (34)

- 4 VS Seeker

- 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link

- 2 EXP Share

- 3 Fairy Garden

- 3 Professor Sycamore

- 3 N

- 4 Acro Bikes

- 4 Max Elixir

- 4 Ultra Ball

- 1 Lysandre

- 2 Super Rod

Energy (12):

- 12 Fairy Energy

This is a pure damage variant of Brilliant Arrow M Gardevoir and it's the deck I'm currenetly using at my local league. I've yet to face a M Scizor (which I presume is this deck's worst matchup), but it's fared pretty well against everything else. A few notes:

> I'd like to replace the Acro Bikes with Trainers' Mail when possible. I don't currently have any and they are mildly expensive irl (5 USD aprox).

> I'm currently using the Gardevoir EX from Generations, but I think the one from Steam Siege might be better. I usually never attack with the basic Gardevoir (when I don't have the Mega ready I just keep charging with Geomancy, but when I'm forced to I've realized that Life Leap's 20 damage leaves a lot to be desired).

> It might be a good idea to replace 1 of the megas with 1 M Gardevoir from Steam Siege specifically to counter M Mewtwo EX. This would allow you to OHKO it with nearly no set up.

> I pondered throwing in another Xerneas BREAK, but after some testing 2 is good enough.

> The EXP Share goes on the Xerneas. Thus has 2 benefits: it allows you to attack again faster and you lose less energies (and thus less damage) when your active is KOd.

> You can use Xerneas BREAK to attack when you can't risk the gardevoir. I initially threw it in because I needed to run 4 Xerneas anyways and I wanted then to not be dead weight beyond the early game, but they turned out to be more useful than I expected.

> If you can afford 1 Shaymin EX, it'd be good to have 1 in the deck. This essentially transforms your 4 Ultra Balls into card draw items. I don't used one because it's way too expensive irl (like 90 USD or so) and I don't want to make that investment yet. If you translate code price directly to the cost of a virtual Shaymin EX and buy only Roaring Skies codes, a Shaymin would be worth roughly 15 USD, but it still takes a while to obtain 30ish packs in tournaments, so if you can't buy codes obtaining this is low priority.

> I've considered adding exactly 1 Hoopa EX to accelerate the game and making the Gardevoirs easier to find. The only reason why I haven't done it yet is because in its current form this deck has a 0% chance of starting with something useless (both Xerneas and Gardevoir are good pokemon to start the game with). With 1 hoopa the chances of being forced to start with it are still low but not insignificant. Tbh it might be a good idea to add 1 anyways and replace something that isn't getting much use.

> You can consider replacing one or both of the super rods with 1 Brock's Grit from Evolutions. I can't do that yet because in leagues cards from a new expansion are not legal until a few weeks after their release, but you are allowed to include them in the TCGO as soon as they are released.

> I initiallt experimented with Mega Turbos instead of Max Elixirs, but I ran into a few problems with it. I was getting way more dead draws early game and I had no consistant way of discarding energies. Max Elixirs also helped with the 3 energy cost and with hitting that critical mass of 6 energies earlier for the 180 damage Brilliant Arrow.

> For some time I used to run a 2-2 AO Whimsicott line. It was absolutely hilarious since barely anyone knows what it does (it takes the damage from one of your benched pokemon and throws it to your opponent's active pokemon). Sadly, it was way too situational and it ended up being dead weight most of the time, so I had to take it out.

That's all I've got about this deck. If you're missing a few things I might be able to give you a few packs. Right now I'm sitting on like 70 packs (lol) and I wasn't planning to spend all of them. I feel like I still owe you for being a total *** to you on the other thread xd I don't usually mind being mean but most of the people who are on the receiving end had it coming :P I kind of lashed out at you without a real reason.

EDIT: The professors mail you mentioned, would that be the letter thingy that lets you search for 2 energies? In game it's called "Professor's Letter" for future reference. It's a good item but it's not particularly useful in this deck. This M Gardevoir variant accelerates energies straight from the deck (Xerneas' geomancy and the Max Elixirs), and it doesn't use any supporters that would let you search for it (like skyla), so I wouldn't use them here. Do keep them if you have some, though. They work great on some other decks.

OK. I will work on getting the all of pokemon, the spirit links, and max Elixirs. I will add the one Brock's grit. I agree with not adding hoopa ex, as hoopa ex runs different energy than the main sttackers. But looks like a good deck Edited by Adkon

@Sombres

You must have more Keldeos and Blastoises. Seismitoad line isn't a plan for this build. You can get Keldeos and Turtles easily by buying Rayquaza vs. Keldeo deck box code. In one box you can get 2x Keldeo and 2x Blastoise and some usesful cards as well.

You need some more draw supporters (more Junipers and Colress).

This is my Keldeo/Blastoise deck list i actually use in Legacy:

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Victini-EX PLS 18

* 2 Exeggcute *****

* 1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60

* 1 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54

* 3 Keldeo-EX LTR 45

* 3 Squirtle BCR 29

* 1 Wartortle BCR 30

* 2 Blastoise BCR 31

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 2 Pokémon Catcher BKP 105

* 1 Bicycle PLS 117

* 2 Skyarrow Bridge NXD 91

* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102

* 1 Skyla BKP 122

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Professor Oak's New Theory HS 101

* 2 Level Ball AOR 76

* 1 Victory Piece PLS 130

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 3 Professor Juniper DEX 98

* 1 Colress PLS 118

* 2 N NVI 101

* 3 Rare Candy UL 82

* 2 Random Receiver DEX 99

* 1 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

* 1 Cilan NXD 86

* 3 Superior Energy Retrieval *******

* 2 Junk Arm TM 87

##Energy - 11

* 11 Water Energy BLW 107

Total Cards - 60

Hi dude, this is my deck created in those days that i started play this game.

****** Elenco carte del mazzo del Gioco di Carte Collezionabili Pokémon ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 M Steelix-EX STS 109

* 3 Beldum AOR 47

* 3 Metang AOR 48

* 2 Metagross AOR 49

* 2 Jirachi ROS 42

* 1 Magearna-EX STS 75

* 1 Registeel AOR 51

* 1 Steelix-EX STS 67

##Carte Allenatore - 24

* 3 Piano di Giovanni BKT 162

* 2 Lettera del Prof BKT 146

* 2 Elisio AOR 78

* 1 Recluta del Team Flare XY 129

* 1 Pokémon Fan Club ******

* 2 Ninja Boy STS 103

* 2 Tonico Evolutivo XY 116

* 2 Addetta del Centro Pokémon ******

* 3 Anemone BKT 148

* 2 Level Ball AOR 76

* 2 Peso Ball NXD 88

* 1 Legame Mentale con Steelix STS 106

* 1 Cercasfide PHF 109

##Energia - 22

* 4 Energia Incolore doppia *** 114

* 18 Energia Metallo Energy 8

Totale carte - 60

****** Elenco carte generato dal GCC Pokémon Online (www.pokemon.it/GCCO) ******

Sorry, the cards are in italian language, but the numebers are correct.

The win condition is M Steelix Ex.

Metagross are useful for switch your pokemon.

Magearna always useful.

Jirachi is for start the game, boost your draw and kills some mega pokemon in case.

Registeel for start the game too.

You can charge your base pokemon with tons of energy and then play Ninja boy for switch to Steelix Ex.

Any tips?

@Dynamond91

This deck is too heavy to work. Too many energies, too many diffrent Pokemon. You must focus on one pokemon line, your main attacker. Metagross or Steelix? You must choose.

Secondly, you almost don't have a draw supporters. Jirachi and Giovanni isn't enough to give our box speed and flow. Sycamores, N's, VS Seekers, Trainer's Mail - all this components works well and helps reach that goal.

Edited by Yrkomm

@Dynamond91

This deck is too heavy to work. Too many energies, too many diffrent Pokemon. You must focus on one pokemon line, your main attacker. Metagross or Steelix? You must choose.

Secondly, you almost don't have a draw supporters. Jirachi and Giovanni isn't enough to give our box speed and flow. Sycamores, N's, VS Seekers, Trainer's Mail - all this components works well and helps reach that goal.

The win condition of this deck is the Mega Steelix (with Ninja boy) and cheese kills with Jirachi.

I only use metagross for get damage and just for the Metagross ability, for switch pokemons.

How can i change Trainers cards? :)

@Sombres

You must have more Keldeos and Blastoises. Seismitoad line isn't a plan for this build. You can get Keldeos and Turtles easily by buying Rayquaza vs. Keldeo deck box code. In one box you can get 2x Keldeo and 2x Blastoise and some usesful cards as well.

I see, totally forgot about that code. Thanks a bunch!

@Dynamo

This is my proposition for metal deck for you.

##Pokémon - 8

* 2 Cobalion STS 74

* 2 Jirachi ROS 42

* 4 Registeel AOR 51

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 3 Silent Lab PRC 140

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 3 VS Seeker *******

* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103

* 4 Professor Sycamore *******

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104

* 2 Heavy Ball BKT 140

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

* 1 Float Stone BKT 137

* 1 Olympia GEN 66

* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109

##Energy - 12

* 9 Metal Energy GEN 82

* 3 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

Afternoon :)

Trying to make this deck work a bit more, at the moment winning 5/10 games but of course can be improved

I have no shaymins so the main reason for losing here is lack of draw, have tried to add what I can but looking forward to the suggestions

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Alakazam-EX *******

* 2 Alakazam-EX ******

* 3 M Alakazam-EX *** 26

* 3 Gastly BKT 58

* 3 Haunter BKT 59

* 3 Gengar BKT 60

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 2 Evosoda GEN 62

* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 3 N DEX 96

* 4 Dimension Valley ******

* 2 Super Rod BKT 149

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 2 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 2 Skyla BKT 148

* 3 Shauna *** 111

* 3 Alakazam Spirit Link *** 90

* 3 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 1 Town Map BCR 136

* 2 Devolution Spray ******

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 10

* 9 Psychic Energy Energy 5

* 1 Mystery Energy PHF 112

Total Cards - 60

Hi, this is a random idea that I put together, so far it has gone 13/23, any ideas on how I could improve it?

New player so I don't have access to many cards, idea came from daily challenge to KO 12 pokemon with dark pokemon, I put all the dark pokemon I had into a deck and found that zoroark was very powerful and reminded me of the starting deck with Raichu so I combined them.

Edit: Many of my losses are due to dead hands, what is weighing me down so much?

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Darkrai-EX BKP 118
* 1 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
* 3 Zorua BKT 89
* 2 Zoroark BKT 91
* 1 Pikachu ROS 20
* 1 Pikachu PR-XY XY95
* 1 Pikachu BKT 48
* 1 Pikachu GEN 129
* 4 Raichu XY 43

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 1 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 159
* 2 Evosoda GEN 62
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club *******
* 1 Wally ROS 94
* 1 Olympia GEN 66
* 2 Lysandre ******
***** DEX 96
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 1 Lucky Helmet AOR 77
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Switch ROS 91
* 2 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 VS Seeker *******
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 13

* 4 Double Colorless Energy *** 114
* 9 Darkness Energy XYEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

Edited by Valkrust

I bought a theme deck to get better Pikachus, won 10/14 games since I can prevent my opponent from attacking with Tail Whip.

I'm finding the Raichu's kind of weak most of the time since I don't have much to fill my bench with and some trainers keep playing parallel city. what do you reckon I could replace them with?

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Darkrai-EX BKP 118

* 1 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92

* 3 Zorua BKT 89

* 2 Zoroark BKT 91

* 3 Pikachu ROS 20

* 1 Pikachu GEN 129

* 4 Raichu XY 43

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Bursting Balloon BKP 97

* 1 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 159

* 2 Evosoda GEN 62

* 1 Pokémon Fan Club *******

* 1 Wally ROS 94

* 1 Olympia GEN 66

* 2 Lysandre ******

***** DEX 96

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

* 1 Lucky Helmet AOR 77

* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 2 Switch ROS 91

* 2 Sky Field ROS 89

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 1 VS Seeker *******

* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 13

* 4 Double Colorless Energy *** 114

* 9 Darkness Energy XYEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60