I helping people in building decks - for totally free!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yrkomm

• Wildmutt1235

• Sakura150612

• Adkon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   I have a lot of free time and i want to use it productively. I offering my help to newbies or slight experienced ppl who want learn more about deck building. I also giving staple cards like

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******   ##Pokémon - 20   * 4 Magikarp PR-XY XY143 * 4 Gyarados PR-XY XY109 * 4 Squirtle BCR 29 * 4 Wartortle PLB 15 * 4 Blastoise PLS 137   ##Trai

Sure, here's my current deck list:   Pokemon (14): - 4 Gardevoir EX - 4 M Gardevoir EX - 4 Xerneas - 2 Xerneas BREAK   Trainers (34) - 4 VS Seeker - 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link - 2 EXP Share -

JolliverSteezZ

@ Yrkomm u give good advice !!! so i wanted to hear ur opinion on my newest deck built :D

i want to keep this in standard format and im not sure which stadium to play best by now ...also i dont have shaymins sadly but im not sure wether i should use octillery or not since im already using Hypno..
so i would love to hear ur opinion !

here's the list :

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 3 Snorlax *** 77
* 2 Yveltal-EX XY 144
* 2 Drowzee BKP 50
* 2 Hypno BKP 51
* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 36
* 3 Mew-EX LTR 139

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Lysandre ******
* 3 N DEX 96
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Level Ball AOR 76
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 VS Seeker *******
* 2 Chaos Tower *** 94

##Energy - 14

* 4 Double Colorless Energy *** 114
* 10 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Any VS Seekers? Try to get some candies :)

Sycamores (6)

N (4)

Trainers' Mail (2)

Ultra Ball (8)

Rare Candies (0)

VS Seeker (10

Battle Reporter (2)

What packs can I find candies in?

Primal Clash @Valkrust. You can get 4 candies for 2 packs in public. Just make offer. And you need at least 2 more Seekers, you can get 2 for 1 Steam Siege. 

@JolliverSteezZ

Not bad idea, but Snorlax from Fates Collide work best with his own toolbox. Yveltal, Mew and Hoopa are powerfull, but Snorlax don't need them. He needs partner Pokemon rather than attackers.

This is build i made for you. I explain how it works:

Strategy of this deck is fast setup one of your Snorlax and Hypno to attack for 120 damage. With FFB (Fighting Fury Belt) you can 2SKO any Pokemon. You have multiple techs that help you in many situacions.

- Hypno: Adding bonus damage, and you have 50% chance that you opponent stay asleep, unless he didn't retreat or use Pokemon Center Lady. You don't need Chaos Tower in this build - your Snorlax or Mew MUST SLEEP to spread their damage. That's the trick :)

- Altaria: You playing against sort of a Fighting decks? No problem, Altaria will remove weakness from Snorlax, so you opponent needs 2 shot instead of 1!

- Mew-EX: One shots M Mewtwo and M Alakazam. Very usesful, he can copy powerful moves from all monsters in play. He protecting your Snorlax, but his weakness is low hp and 2 prize your opponent can take for taking him out.

- Octillery: Sushi Master. 2nd card source. You need bring it into play as soon as you can.

- Snorlax: Main attacker. EX level hp with Fighting Fury Belt. 130 damage for 3 energies - very good. And he is a Basic, so you don't need to evolve him!

- Fairy Garden: Provides free retreat. We run Fairy Energies, so you can use it as often as you like! Snorlax or Octillery have expensive retreat cost - with Fairy Garden his no more a problem!

- Poke Ranger: Jolteon and Regice exist, so you must run at least one in all of your deck. It also helps with locks and various effect of your opponents attacks (like Giratina-EX Chaos Wheel).

- Special Charge: Helps with recover discarded DCE's.

- Max Elixir: With them you can power *************** pretty fast, so you can steadily gain momentum.

- Brigette: Helps wit filling your bench.

- Rainbow Energy: Special tech for Mew-EX, so he can copy almost every of your opponent's attack that cost one elemental energy you don't run in your deck.

This is the list. I post the other warriants for Snorlax in the future!

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Snorlax *** 77

* 1 Swablu BKT 124

* 1 Altaria ROS 74

* 2 Drowzee BKP 50

* 2 Hypno BKP 51

* 1 Mew-EX LTR 139

* 2 Remoraid BKT 32

* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Level Ball NXD 89

* 1 Brigette BKT 134

* 3 VS Seeker *******

* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104

* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 1 Special Charge STS 105

* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 4 Fairy Garden *** 100

* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 4 N *******

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 1 Town Map BKT 150

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

* 7 Fairy Energy Energy 9

* 1 Rainbow Energy XY 131

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

JolliverSteezZ

@ Yrkomm

Thx a lot i see ur points and it makes sense to me

and whats best about it is that i already have most of the cards u recomended to add :)

...but one more question: when i have to choose at the beginning of the game wether to start setting up Sushimaster or Hypno who should i go for ? sushi master right ?

@ Yrkomm

Thx a lot i see ur points and it makes sense to me

and whats best about it is that i already have most of the cards u recomended to add :)

...but one more question: when i have to choose at the beginning of the game wether to start setting up Sushimaster or Hypno who should i go for ? sushi master right ?

Yeah, Octillery gives your more cards to setup Hypno and Snorlax. Hypno is useless without main attacker and can't do anything :)

theotherguytm

This is my Snorlax-Lugia-Hypno. It's designed to be played on minimal budget, using only the Sky Guardian and Electric Eye theme decks, together with some BREAKpoint packs, Chaos Tower, DOC and Ninja Boy.

Pokemon 13

4 Snorlax Fates Col

3 Drowzee BrPo

3 Hypno BrPo

3 Lugia Fates Col

Energy 14

4 Double Colourless

Any 10 energy

Trainers 33

Puzzle of Time: 4

Fighting Fury Belt: 4

Max Elixir: 3

Ultra ball 3

Great Ball: 2

Switch: 1

Chaos Tower: 2

Professor Sycamore: 4

Delinquent: 2

Wally: 2

Professor's Letter 1

Pokemon Fan Club: 1

Lysandre: 1

N: 2

Ninja Boy: 1

Chaos Tower is only there to stop your opponent's Chaos Towers, and for Lugia. Lugia works really well in this build, as he is Resistant to Fighting types that Snorlax gets destroyed by, and packs a big punch against EXs. Chaos Tower then can allow Hypno to work while Lugia is active. When Snorlax comes back up front, Delinquent.

There's a lot missing from this build, and perhaps Yrkomm's build is more complete. (With the exception of Mew EX-IMO you must not give your foes a Lysandre target in a non-EX deck where you can. Make sure they have to go through 6 Pokemon! The non-EX Mew is a good idea though, for the same reasons as Mew EX, just slightly more fragile, but not worth two prizes. Also a lot cheaper.) Take this as a starting point for players on 0 budget.

Edited by theotherguytm
ahoodedman

I am trying to make a standard vespiquen deck, here is want I have so far, I wanted to make my own post about so more people will help me but of course it did not work[besides the one person [btw thanks]], seeing you have your own post here, here is want I have so far

##Pokémon - 26

* 2 Eevee AOR 63

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

* 1 Zorua BKT 89

* 1 Zoroark BKT 91

* 4 Klefki STS 80

* 4 Combee AOR 9

* 4 Vespiquen AOR 10

* 1 Blitzle BKP 48

* 1 Zebstrika BKP 49

* 1 Jolteon AOR 26

* 4 Unown AOR 30

* 1 Vaporeon AOR 22

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 2 Lysandre FLF 90

* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 4 Ultra Ball ******

********** Rope PLS 120

* 2 Special Charge STS 105

* 3 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74

* 2 Revitalizer GEN 70

* 2 N *******

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 2 Level Ball NXD 89

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy *** 114

Total Cards - 60

This deck is centered around Kyogre EX, with Whiscash Alpha Growth and Golduck BREAK being able to transfer the two energy that is returned to the hand. Is there anything here that I should change?

##Pokémon - 15

* 3 Barboach PRC 39

* 2 Whiscash PRC 41

* 4 Kyogre-EX PRC 148

* 2 Golduck BREAK BKP 18

* 2 Psyduck BKP 16

* 2 Golduck BKP 17

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137

* 4 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 2 Wally ROS 94

* 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 2 Evosoda XY 116

* 2 Fisherman BKT 136

* 2 Pokémon Center Lady ******

* 2 Max Revive XY 120

* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125

* 2 Enhanced Hammer DEX 94

* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 15

* 13 Water Energy Energy 3

* 2 Splash Energy BKP 113

@theothertmguy

Great, i was about to publish Lugia/Snorlax combo, but you was faster :) This deck have one nightmare - Jolteon EX and Zebstrika. You must run Altaria to remove weakness from Lugia. Also, you need Pokemon Ranger - without it you simply loose to Jolteon.

Other problem of this deck is draw power. You must have acces to at least 9 draw supporters. You don't even have VS Seeker to reuse them, so Random Receiver is the best choice. Adding Chaos Tower to counter other Chaos Tower isn't very good. You have Delinquent to reach this goal, right?

Pokemon Fan Club < Brigette

3-3 Hypno line is not goo idea i think. 2-2 is enough, You have 2 free spots for some techs like Float Stone for one Hypno. You need to have 3nd escape you unwanted pokemon from active spot. And Super Rod to shuffle dead Hypno's bac to your deck.

This is my slighty upgraded list. Without Seeker it may look a little unplayable, but Receiver recompenses this issue. And yes, we need that many supporters, because without seeker we can't reuse them.

##Pokémon - 13

* 3 Lugia *** 78

* 4 Snorlax *** 77

* 1 Swablu BKT 124

* 1 Altaria ROS 74

* 2 Drowzee BKP 50

* 2 Hypno BKP 51

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 4 Professor Sycamore *******

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 4 Random Receiver *** 109

* 1 Brigette BKT 134

* 3 Ultra Ball *** 113

* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 2 Delinquent BKP 98

* 2 Switch BLW 104

* 1 Evosoda XY 116

* 1 Town Map BKT 150

* 2 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 1 Float Stone BKT 137

* 1 Ace Trainer AOR 69

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

* 8 Psychic Energy Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

@ahoodedman

Very good list. I playin Vespiqueen/Eevolutions in Expanded - destroys anything. I suggest only cosmetic changes like:

- Vaporeon/Jolteon + Flareon = To instant kill Scizor or something similar like Sceptile. I suggest to replace Jolteon - you have Zebstrika to kill Shaymins and M Ray. 

- Zoroark line and 2x Float Stones (4 Cards) + 1 more Escape Rope, 2x Parallel City, Mew EX = Garbodor blocks Zoroark ability. Yes, he is very good attacker againts M Ray, but you have Zebstrika to beat it. Xerneas and his Rainbow Force have Resistance and acces to Galvantula (you must watch out, she may 2 shot you benched Shays for 4 prizes). You need more powerfull weapon to hang out this thing - Parallel City, so you can kill it potencial. But use it in late game only, when you opponent used all his or her Seekers, so you make sure opponent don't use Karen he probably discarded. Yes, City lowers your damage, but you may attack with Mew (add 2 if you need) Rope helping with retreat, Mew kills M Mewtwo.

- 2x N + Psychics Third Eye, 1 more Eevee = Third Eye hepls with dicard, one more eeve hepls with damage boosts if discarded and adding one more weakness option. 

This is my thought, you made very good list, you musn't add my suggestions :)

PS. Garbodor blocks Mew EX too.

Edited by Yrkomm

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Articuno ROS 17

* 3 Kyogre-EX PRC 54

* 3 Primal Kyogre-EX PRC 55

* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 32

* 2 Golduck BREAK BKP 18

* 2 Psyduck BKP 16

* 2 Golduck BKP 17

* 1 Regice AOR 24

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 2 Max Potion BKP 103

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 3 Kyogre Spirit Link PRC 132

* 1 Town Map BKT 150

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

* 1 Wally ROS 94

* 4 N *******

* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125

* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 1 Enhanced Hammer ******

* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

##Energy - 12

* 1 Splash Energy BKP 113

* 11 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

GhostsniperF5

What about the new pidgeot ex line. And good deck ideas for that? I have 5 of each. 3 full art Megas and 1 full art regular . I need a good deck idea

Can you explain what I'd did wrong in my deck, and how your version corrects those mistakes please? I'm trying to learn how to make better decks, and knowing what I did wrong would help a lot

theotherguytm

@theothertmguy

Great, i was about to publish Lugia/Snorlax combo, but you was faster :) This deck have one nightmare - Jolteon EX and Zebstrika. You must run Altaria to remove weakness from Lugia. Also, you need Pokemon Ranger - without it you simply loose to Jolteon.

Other problem of this deck is draw power. You must have acces to at least 9 draw supporters. You don't even have VS Seeker to reuse them, so Random Receiver is the best choice. Adding Chaos Tower to counter other Chaos Tower isn't very good. You have Delinquent to reach this goal, right?

Pokemon Fan Club < Brigette

3-3 Hypno line is not goo idea i think. 2-2 is enough, You have 2 free spots for some techs like Float Stone for one Hypno. You need to have 3nd escape you unwanted pokemon from active spot. And Super Rod to shuffle dead Hypno's bac to your deck.

This is my slighty upgraded list. Without Seeker it may look a little unplayable, but Receiver recompenses this issue. And yes, we need that many supporters, because without seeker we can't reuse them.

My list is meant to be a minimum-cost solution, with as few cards as possible not sourced from theme decks or the Basic decks. You are right though, VS Seeker and Random Receiver are top-priority additions, ASAP. Zeb is not an issue, as I simply don't use Lugia in that match-up. Jolteon EX is hardly something new players would encounter often, but a Ranger would be a good addition later on. Between that and Hypno, Flash Ray is going to hard to use constantly.

Draw power is an issue, agreed. I tried to remedy this as best as I could. Chaos Tower to counter Chaos? Not really. I used it allow for Goodnights while Lugia is active.

Pokemon Fan Club < Brigette: completely agree. Just the former is easier to get hold of.

3-3 line compensates for the lack of draw power by making it easier to find Hypno. And I judged that Float Stone and Super Rod are too hard to get hold of.

Probably overall I would say your list is more of an ideal list. My list is meant to be as cheap as possible, but I completely agree with your list.

theotherguytm

Why is N so good? It can give your opponent a lot of cards too, and is useless as the less prizes you have

Basically, it draws you extra cards while disrupting opponents, gives you a good shout at a quick comeback, and can actually be very effective if you are low on Prizes, stopping you decking out. The cards your opponent may get are normally offset by the cards you draw, and the cards you make them shuffle away. Think Talonflame with Aero Blitz, or the new Oak's Hint. If you N, you make them return the cards they pulled to the deck.

hallseth000

idk if you will get this but here is my main deck....it would be great just as many pointers as you can

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Talonflame STS 96

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

* 1 Gardevoir-EX PRC 155

* 1 Gardevoir-EX GEN 130

* 1 Gardevoir-EX STS 78

* 1 M Gardevoir-EX PRC 156

* 1 Xerneas BREAK STS 82

* 2 Xerneas XY 96

* 2 M Gardevoir-EX STS 79

* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link STS 101

* 3 N DEX 96

* 3 Professor's Letter BKT 146

* 3 Fairy Garden *** 100

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 2 Lysandre AOR 78

* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 1 Pokémon Fan Club ******

* 3 Evosoda XY 116

* 1 Fisherman BKT 136

* 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

* 2 Weakness Policy PRC 142

* 1 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

* 2 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 13

* 11 Fairy Energy Energy 9

* 2 Wonder Energy PRC 144

Total Cards - 60

Zenwarrior7

##Pokémon - 15

* 3 Gardevoir-EX GEN 130

* 1 Gardevoir-EX STS 111

* 1 M Gardevoir-EX PRC 106

* 2 M Gardevoir-EX GEN 131

* 1 Xerneas BREAK STS 82

* 2 Xerneas STS 81

* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 36

* 2 Trubbish BKP 56

* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Lysandre AOR 78

* 4 Gardevoir Spirit Link STS 101

* 3 N *******

* 3 Fairy Garden *** 100

* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110

* 3 Mega Turbo ROS 86

* 4 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

##Energy - 10

* 10 Fairy Energy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ***

need help for this deck (p.s. i have no shaymins)