Dragonite-EX (Evolutions 72)

Oldschool1990

So I just came aross this thing and thought: 'that's going to be bonkers in standard'.

from bulbapedia:

Dragonite-EX

Colorless (Basic-EX) 180 HP

Ability: Pull up

'When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may put 2 Basic Pokémon (except for Dragonite-EX) from your discard pile into your hand.'

4 colorless energy: Hyper beam: 130

'Discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.'

Weak.: electricx2

Res.: fighting-20

Retreat: 3

Say hello to RoS Shaymin-Ex' new best friend.

You play your shaymins, cut your bench with parallel city, play something like Delinquent or Paint Roller, slap that Dnite on the table and get that shaymins back on your hand.

And It's a pretty decent EX aswell.

Slap Fighting Fury Belt on it and you got 220HP that hits for 140 and discards any type of energy.

So you really want to include this in any kind of deck.

It can get you back your basics and it can be ramped up by any deck due being colorless.

Release will be 2nd of Novembre.

Although I do not know if Evolutions-Packs will be aviable in the ingame shop.

mega ray will love this card once their sky field get removed they can get the pokemon they lost using this guy

oh also SS mega gardevoir will love him too

It will definitely help Emray, but not Shmin.  Because Set Up only activates when Shmin is played from the hand, you would be putting a 110-HP EX in harm's way for no benefit.

Yep, and if you got any kind of bench cutting trick like mega-guardevoir or parallel city you can put them out of danger right after playing.

I guess they push the Mray deck now that they lost interest in pushing nightmarch.

Yeah, I I'm gonna run this in my M Ray deck for sure. Definitely gonna benefit a lot of decks and play styles due to its sheer power of utility, however.

I just thought of a dirty dirtay DIRTEY play

All going according to plan

After all the pokemon are KOd on the bench, drop a Hoopa for 3 dragonites, and wreck house

I mean if you had just two of these things, its sort of like infinite ressurections since one dragonite could just keep pulling the other one out (+1 other pokemon). 

Definitely gonna nab a few of these when I can. 

I mean if you had just two of these things, its sort of like infinite ressurections since one dragonite could just keep pulling the other one out (+1 other pokemon). 

Definitely gonna nab a few of these when I can. 

it reads, except dragonite EX

I just thought of a dirty dirtay DIRTEY play

All going according to plan

After all the pokemon are KOd on the bench, drop a Hoopa for 3 dragonites, and wreck house

Yuppers. Might even drop my super rods cause theres also Brocks Guts. Think I might work both into my M Ray deck.

Archived