YR: Packs in standard/expanded tourneys are rotated every week as well

BowserLuigi

Just like in legacy. This week you will get steam siege, next week you can get ancient origins, the following week you get roaring skies and so on. How would you feel?

Just like in legacy. This week you will get steam siege, next week you can get ancient origins, the following week you get roaring skies and so on. How would you feel?

pretty stoked. Could you imagine the number of people playing during the RS week if this were to happen?

If I had no interest in playing Legacy and was receiving Legacy-only cards as prizes for Standard tournaments, I think I'd be less than happy. I'd have to trade them away to get anything of use for them.

If I had no interest in playing Legacy and was receiving Legacy-only cards as prizes for Standard tournaments, I think I'd be less than happy. I'd have to trade them away to get anything of use for them.

He said rotation of standard packs not legacy packs since that's already a thing

BowserLuigi, this has been in the back of my head ever since I started playing. There really should be a pack rotation for each of the three main formats. This is one thing that I feel really could improve current opinion from the fallout of the canned chat. And breath new life into the game as well. I know few players focus on tournaments but this is a big one to me.

BowserLuigi, this has been in the back of my head ever since I started playing. There really should be a pack rotation for each of the three main formats. This is one thing that I feel really could improve current opinion from the fallout of the canned chat. And breath new life into the game as well. I know few players focus on tournaments but this is a big one to me.

Haha yeah I just feel that getting SS all the time is pretty boring. And.... RS!!!

Yeah tbh I'd play any format if it had a RS pack rotation.  :lol:

But the idea to me to get sets based on the format you're playing is just smart and makes sense. Plus I don't just want cards from one set. I wanna catch em all...  :(

As an added bonus to having a "standard rotating packs" It allows people who joined PTCGO after some of the sets a chance to get those packs without turning to booster pack codes/trades, or getting locked packs from the coin shop.

Archived