Pokeball2DaFace

3- Squirtle (Shield Shell)

3-Wartortle (Withdraw)

2-Blastoise (Deluge)

2-Regice (Knocks Out EX)

1-Articuno (Find Ice)

2-Keldo EX (OTK)

1-Lugia Ex (Kills OTK & More)

1-Mew-EX (Copies Benched Attacks) it can Be an (OTK Pokemon)

(Also Throws your Opponents Strategy off, Guaranteed)

Also you can use your Opponents Pokemon Attacks that are in Play.

-BUT- (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

attacks Mew EX can Possibly use..
 Attacks Hydro Pump / Find Ice / Freezing Wind / Secret Sword / Aero Ball / Deep Hurricane / Ice Beam / Resistance Blizzard...

You can even take a Gamble & use Wartortle Withdraw attack from mew EX Versatile Ability. (Not Recommended) but still a Chance of a Decent Strategy that Might Make or Break a Really Really Bad Situation.

2-Evosoda  *(Means I don't have Rare Candies)* Donate if your going to mention them

1-Vs Seeker *(Only Got 1)*  -Shush- 

3-Dive Ball *(Mention Ultra Balls)*  

So help me i'll deck you one to the time where it actually meant something to be A legendary Pokemon.

1-Master Ball *(People Say use Computer Search)* which I do not have, & I doubt I will ever obtain one anyways... 

2-Cilan (Energy Draw)

1-Fisherman (Energy Revival)

1-Pokemon Fan Club (Suggested by *(BowserLugia)*)

3-N (Also Suggested by *(BowserLugia)*

1-Lysandre (Throws Opponent off course)

1-Skyla (get whatever trainer you want) would be ideal with just one if I had more VS Seeker

2-Rough Seas

2-Float Stone (was suggested instead of 2-Switch) though there are Decks where people gets rid of the Trainer Tool so I am kinda Skeptic with this strategy.

4-Double Colorless Energy

2-Splash Energy  (as Mention any less will be no point, any more will be an issue)

19-Basic Water Energy Cards (People say knock down between 5 to 8 of them)  I knocked 1 Down...
Let Me Explain.... I have used Variations of this Water Deck with the same strategy, but there was always an issue. That I would Run Out of Water Energy Cards during those battles that go for 20+ minutes long, I did at one point had 16 energy cards, 

in most cases I'd take a prize they take a prize it'll go back & forth until were down to the last two prizes & im left with pokemon that have no energy cards, because they were all used up on the knocked out pokemon.....

so if you want to use less by all means, go ahead, but I am sticking with what I got...

15-Pokemon

20-Trainers

25-Energy

60-All

(Cards that you can donate to me to make this deck better)

atleast 2-3 Rare Candies

2-3 VS-Seeker

Octillery (was mentioned by *(BowserLugia)*)

(ADDED NOTE)

People tend to mention cards to use in this deck that I feel would not be useful such as

Professor Sycamore & Ultra Ball

when I feel Dive Ball is better, & I just don't feel like I should discard my hand for cards..

unless if I had only 1-3 cards in my hand that I would not need....

I Look Forward to your opinion & output on this Deck.

Sincerely...

Pokeball2DaFace.

If you have problems discarding important Pokemon with Sycamore, toss in a Super Rod or two to recycle said Pokemon.

Got'cha, but none exist in my collection *(Said the Sad Confused Slowpoke)*

Doubt any cards are even worth of Trade that I own.. I play for free, being 26 years old walking up to a register to buy pokemon cards only to use virtual codes, to gain more virtual cards that allow you to trade online.... not in my budget either.. 

Doubt any cards are even worth of Trade that I own.. I play for free, being 26 years old walking up to a register to buy pokemon cards only to use virtual codes, to gain more virtual cards that allow you to trade online.... not in my budget either..

You don't need to spend a single cent to get staple trainers. Just grind tokens and use them to buy pika boxes and then take them to the trading companies to exchange them for the cards you need.

Or play theme tourneys and get packs, then trade them for cards.

I didn't buy any real life boosters either. But it's mainly because they don't sell them where I live.

You don't need to spend a single cent to get staple trainers. Just grind tokens and use them to buy pika boxes and then take them to the trading companies to exchange them for the cards you need.

I didn't buy any real life boosters either. But it's mainly because they don't sell them where I live.

your are quite good at explaining this... it helps, your a good friend... & the ideas you told me were spot on...

I had my Keldos out with the float stone & the rough seas was just instantly healing my bench like no other...

the N's helped a bunch..

Thank You. & I mentioned you in the post to since it was your Idea to begin with. : D  

what is Trading Companies, is that a website, or are you saying put it up for trade? the Pika Boxes

You can get a Super Rod easy by buying the Burning Spark theme deck in the shop.

what is Trading Companies, is that a website, or are you saying put it up for trade? the Pika Boxes

No. Trading companies operate in this very forum over at the trade board. They accept pika boxes as payment for the cheaper cards.

Archived