to the mods PLEASE HELP

JasperFoust

ive had a post and a support ticket open since the 5th. i have received no response from a mod on my forum post and no response to my support ticket. i have not been able to play ptcgo for almost a week now. ive spent money on this game.  im really very upset that ive been unable to play it. i have done the reinstall thing. ive done it several times infact. this is ridiculous. i need help and thus far neither the support forum nor the support center has given me any. help me get the game working again because this is stupid. i am irate about this at this point.

Hi JasperFoust! Sorry to hear this happened for you.

I suggest that you send a new ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Please, check also your email and Spam folder to be sure you're getting the answers from the support team.

Thank you for your patience and I do hope the support team will help you soon!

i did. however im getting the feeling there is no support team or anything. because this is the third support ticket ive opened. second about this issue. and the two ive had open for about a week. have apparently not even been reviewed yet at least if the question status legend is to be believed. they all have the open status and none have even work in progress status. i have received 0 emails from them. yes i checked my spam folder. this is pretty unacceptable. id expect to get at least some kind of response "hey we see your having problems and we're working on a way to help you" for example. instead i have seemingly been ignored by the support team. how in almost a week does no one help with an issue as serious as this? i am glad i finally got a moderator to respond tho. i had triple posted in my other post asking for a moderator to respond to the post twice. is there anything i can do to actually make my support ticket get reviewed? cause 5 days of being un-reviewed is really stupid.

Hi JasperFoust,

Please note that if you already have a ticket open, we do not recommend submitting a new one, as this may delay response time.  Our support team reviews tickets in the order they come in, and answers all tickets as quickly as possible.

I assure you that the support team is not ignoring you, they simply have not had the chance to review your ticket yet. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

As you have a support ticket open, I will be closing this thread now.

Archived