game chat

DanteNephil

sometimes i'm playing with a friend and when i try to talk (no ofensive language) and appears me that my message has been censured and it's really annoying because i'm not doing nothing bad, please try to fix this problem, thanks.

It's not so much an accident as it is silly.  To TPCI: since they're friend battles anyway, could we please cut the censors? :unsure: Please? :) 

It's not so much an accident as it is silly.  To TPCI: since they're friend battles anyway, could we please cut the censors? :unsure: Please? :) 

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!!  Now that we absolutely CAN'T offend each other in-game (cough), why are there still censors in the friend chat?  An answer from the mods, please?

Regardless of whether you are speaking with a friend or a stranger, the rules and guidelines still apply. We are constantly monitoring our chat filters and will remove those that are erroneous. Bear in mind as well that some words that are benign in one language are offensive in another. Thanks!

the main problem is that the chat is not multilanguage.

if I try to say "fa" pause "ccio" that is italian for "do", the chat censor it because it think is "fa" pause "c" pause "k".... LOL

the real problem is that if I try to write a long message and there is one censor word the chat censor everything that is crazy...

I have to write like this:

ciao io fa

pause

ccio

etc....

and the forum is worst LOL.

Archived