Please fix the tourney timer

Endosutra

Its ridiculous. It starts early and seems to drop an extra 10 seconds after you end each turn. 

EDIT: This is sort of frustrating when everyone and their mom is using Keldeo to return injured stuff to the bench and rough seas to heal stall the whole game (seriously, sick of everyone playing water right now, ugh stop it please). I was going to win, finally lysandre, got the upper hand on my opponent and I notice I've only got a minute left. Clock management once you get under a minute is a nightmare, you may as well forget it. You end your turn and the seconds just keep dripping off. 

EDIT2: I also blame myself for playing while distracted, still, I think the tourney timer needs to be looked at. 

Its ridiculous. It starts early and seems to drop an extra 10 seconds after you end each turn. 

EDIT: This is sort of frustrating when everyone and their mom is using Keldeo to return injured stuff to the bench and rough seas to heal stall the whole game (seriously, sick of everyone playing water right now, ugh stop it please). I was going to win, finally lysandre, got the upper hand on my opponent and I notice I've only got a minute left. Clock management once you get under a minute is a nightmare, you may as well forget it. You end your turn and the seconds just keep dripping off. 

EDIT2: I also blame myself for playing while distracted, still, I think the tourney timer needs to be looked at. 

Tournament timers have been adjusted a few times in the past to insure optimized pace (so that casual players can still get in on them without it requiring 2+ hours for 3 rounds).

If they'd fix the glitches (time lost and the end of turn) there should be ample time. I've also seen additional time lost when the attack that ends your turn requires a coin flip.

Archived