More of a question than feedback

bulbarex212

Well i love this game, first off. But I guess my only gripe is that I lost a lot of cards and decks when I logged in via the mobile game. I figured that it was because of the new expansions and you needed to make room for them, but then I noticed that my XY FlashFire them deck was gone too. I had two XY theme decks as well as their coins which were, if I recall, Mewtwo and Meowstic. I don't quite remember. However, I do notice that the theme decks for Black/White that I had are gone as well.

I would love it if you could go in and fix this, because I had a lot of rare card in those expansions and the strong decks I made from them are gone too. Anyway, my only question is what happened to the Black White cards? I see them in the in-game store but the ones I redeemed cards for are gone from my inventory. If you could explain that would be cool.

Well i love this game, first off. But I guess my only gripe is that I lost a lot of cards and decks when I logged in via the mobile game. I figured that it was because of the new expansions and you needed to make room for them, but then I noticed that my XY FlashFire them deck was gone too. I had two XY theme decks as well as their coins which were, if I recall, Mewtwo and Meowstic. I don't quite remember. However, I do notice that the theme decks for Black/White that I had are gone as well.

I would love it if you could go in and fix this, because I had a lot of rare card in those expansions and the strong decks I made from them are gone too. Anyway, my only question is what happened to the Black White cards? I see them in the in-game store but the ones I redeemed cards for are gone from my inventory. If you could explain that would be cool.

I also had a login issue today, where the client basically said I had no cards but the theme decks I already had.  So I just played a theme deck match, exited the game, and the next time I logged in, it was fine.  You should be alright.

I also had a login issue today, where the client basically said I had no cards but the theme decks I already had.  So I just played a theme deck match, exited the game, and the next time I logged in, it was fine.  You should be alright.

It didn't work.

It didn't work.

Then as Superstone said, you need to submit a ticket.  The link is in his post.  Sorry man, hope you get all your stuff back!

Archived