Question about the versus ladder

BurningSun7

If you win with the same deck over and over again, will that slow your progress on the ladder? Right now I keep getting wins with Crushing Current and I'm only getting 10 points per win. Is that normal?

10 points per win, 15 points if your opponent has the advantage.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Man, it's going to take forever to get the FA card at the end of the ladder :(

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Man, it's going to take forever to get the FA card at the end of the ladder :(

If you start each ladder with at least 100 points per day, you will be able to finish the ladder a day early.  If you do even 10 more per day, you will finish it much faster.  When you break it down that way, it is much easier!

If you start each ladder with at least 100 points per day, you will be able to finish the ladder a day early.  If you do even 10 more per day, you will finish it much faster.  When you break it down that way, it is much easier!

That's 10 wins per day. I don't know on which "day" it changes (the challenges come up for me at 5AM, while the daily login bonus is at 8PM), but I only manage 3 or 4 wins daily.

You only get points when you win though... which makes it that much longer to climb the ladder because you're not going to win every match.

I'm very close to getting the full art card, I'm half way finishing the 5 booster pack reward.

What I do is play at night time when I have no interruptions and do about 100 points a day then on the weekend I aim for 150 points a day.

Archived