Cannot chat during match.Any solution?

FeiFeiFatsss

During match,i cannot chat with other player.I tried to reinstall,it is still the same.When i press the chat icon,the keypad from my phone doesn't show up.

The chat feature was removed in the new update. Now we have what is known as "canned chat".

how do we use it? doesn't seem to show anything for it.

I don't know what to say to this but I can't find the chat but still see players putting up icons in the chat which they showed to me - some icons have really curious things there which I don't understand.

I searched it in the option menu but wasn't able to find anything that looks like a button to put on those icons. If I click on the game chat in the top right corner when playing a single vs game a blank window is all I can see. Is this kind of icon messaging not available for everyone - I know I have all settings set to communication here.

Chat was updated in version 2.39 as per the Patch Notes at http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46822-239-patch-notes-september-26-2016/ 

• New chat interface added for Versus Mode and Event matches. Players can send canned chat messages and emoticons by clicking on their own avatar portrait. Players can also hide chat bubbles generated by their opponent’s messages by clicking on the opponent’s avatar portrait.
  • Custom chat messages can no longer be sent or received during Versus Mode and Event matches.

Archived