wont load pls help

JasperFoust

i start up pokemon tcgo and it doesnt load up. i see the loading screen but it just sits on a spinning pokeball with 0% under it. its been sitting like that for a good 10 min. can anyone help me fix this?

i start up pokemon tcgo and it doesnt load up. i see the loading screen but it just sits on a spinning pokeball with 0% under it. its been sitting like that for a good 10 min. can anyone help me fix this?

ok so i see your having issues with not loading up.

ok try these steps:

uninstall the game fully.

hit windows key + r to bring up run box

in the command line enter: %appdata%

this should bring up a explorer folder where you can find the pokemon game folder. delete it.

now download ccleaner (if do not have it already) and install it.

run the program after install.

after cleaning everything it states restart the pc.

redownload a fresh copy of the install.

wait a few minutes until the item is downloaded.

reinstall and try again.

also can you tell me what is the ram of your pc?

i can prob help you out more if i know this issue.

i know more about troubleshooting games then most of the mods on this forum. i am a gamer and a hardcore one at it.

it can help you out more with your issue then you may think. try it and let me know what the outcome is.

i already did that. except the ccleaner. i use wisecare. ive got 16 gb of ram so that shouldnt be an issue. tho admittedly i need to upgrade my pc in other areas. but it was working great like 20-26 hours ago and then overnight it stopped working

i already did that. except the ccleaner. i use wisecare. ive got 16 gb of ram so that shouldnt be an issue. tho admittedly i need to upgrade my pc in other areas. but it was working great like 20-26 hours ago and then overnight it stopped working

ok well try ccleaner and can you tell me your ram?

if you mean brand of ram i dont know it. but dont see how it would be relevant since it was working fine a day ago. literally overnight it stopped working.

i said i have 16 gb of ram. lol. and okay i ran ccleaner. i dunno what it did differently than wisecare. looked like the exact same process to me. but whatever i did it. lol. tho i dont know what you mean by the results of it. it just deleated abunch of temp stuff.

i said i have 16 gb of ram. lol. and okay i ran ccleaner. i dunno what it did differently than wisecare. looked like the exact same process to me. but whatever i did it. lol. tho i dont know what you mean by the results of it. it just deleated abunch of temp stuff.

oh ok that was my bad. didn't realize that left eye kinda bad right now due to broken cheek.

what i mean is try doing the reinstall but using the ccleaner to remove data and restarting pc then reinstall.

ok the ram shouldn't be a issue.

is it a x86(32 bit) or x64 bit? its the cpu. there is 2 types of cpus 32 bit and 64 bit. 64 is a good one and 32 is a decent one.

this will tell me if your pc is using the full 16 or about 15.4 or so of ram.

its all good dude. lol.

not entirely sure what it is. if anything its probably the 32 bit. that would be the safe bet.

i just dont understand why it would stop working literally overnight. that doesnt make any sense to me.

its all good dude. lol.

not entirely sure what it is. if anything its probably the 32 bit. that would be the safe bet.

i just dont understand why it would stop working literally overnight. that doesnt make any sense to me.

neither do i, i been having issues with my game with graphic issues and the support or mods of this place will help you.

its sad thats how they are.

ok either way the cpu wasn't a biggy. i just wanted to know for sure.

ok. seeing that you have 16gb of ram on the pc with about 15.6 or roughly to use. your ram isn't a issue.

have you tried the ccleaner reinstall?

if so what is the result did it work?

if not we will try something else.

well when i uninstalled i went in and delated the files the thing said to deleat anyways. like i followed the instructions exactly. would the ccleaner really make that much of a difference? i guess ill try it but iunno this is just annoying.

well when i uninstalled i went in and delated the files the thing said to deleat anyways. like i followed the instructions exactly. would the ccleaner really make that much of a difference? i guess ill try it but iunno this is just annoying.

i know ccleaner does a deeper cleaning. i used it to remove sources of places that i didn't want found for a old company i worked for never did find a trace. use the ccleaner before restarting.

i found that some games hides data in certain spots for windows to use. so using ccleaner removes that. and makes it actual brand new install.

it nots a full 100% fix but its atleast a step to try.

uninstalled as normal and ran ccleaner and fresh install. and no change.

ok then it seems like its a odd one.

ok lets try this:

windows key + r

type cmd in the box

then hit run

type "ping google website"

hit enter

you should see a section with the total response time: min max and etc.

give me those numbers and the time=32s as well from the result.

i am testing your net to cut that out of the equation. this isn't a pc issue it seems looks like it could be a net issue

its saying ping request could not find host google please check name and try again. dont know why it would say that my interwebs are running fine.

JasperFoust, on 06 Oct 2016 - 01:05 AM, said: JasperFoust, on 06 Oct 2016 - 01:05 AM, said: its saying ping request could not find host google please check name and try again. dont know why it would say that my interwebs are running fine.

did you put the ending part of the url?

the site censors websites.

average was 51 ms

and admittedly i did just try commanding it to ping just google. lol.

then not net.

hm odd. normally what this issue is from is either net or install wrong.

see if the mods can help. this one has me stumped. thats unusual for games to get me like that.

i also don't have access to items like they do.

well this kinda sucks. hopefully the mods can help then.

good luck tho. send a ticket in and hope they help you.

do you by any chance have any internet security enabled?

if so try disabling them and run the game.

sorry for the double post but ive had a ticket open since the 5th about this with 0 response. im entirely unable to play pokemon tcgo. please help.

stilll waiting on help. pls help mods. i havent been able to play ptcgo since the 5th. i have had a support ticket open since then as well with no reply to it

Archived