trading rarest coin in the game: blue lucario coin

semeai

Wanna trade my blue lucario coin, which is the rarest and most expensive coin in the game.

general consensus on value is around 100 standard packs, so please make offers with this in mind.

looking mostly for rs or fa/ra shaymins.

actually you can get the blue lucario coin from one of the furious fists theme deck codes. I dont remember which one it comes from, but it sure isnt 100 packs. or if it is, i have 3 ill trade for only 5 packs <3

actually you can get the blue lucario coin from one of the furious fists theme deck codes. I dont remember which one it comes from, but it sure isnt 100 packs. or if it is, i have 3 ill trade for only 5 packs <3

yours is mega lucario blue coins whic is worth 2-3 packs.  his is the one which came with a lucario promo a couple of months ago, not sure about the price though, but 100 seems a bit off for just a promo coin. 

oh i didnt realize there was another blue lucario coin. 

100 packs isnt that much though. would you do 100 steam siege. 

oh i didnt realize there was another blue lucario coin. 

100 packs isnt that much though. would you do 100 steam siege. 

sry, ss is not worth 1.0 standard, cant do that.

yours is mega lucario blue coins whic is worth 2-3 packs.  his is the one which came with a lucario promo a couple of months ago, not sure about the price though, but 100 seems a bit off for just a promo coin. 

very few tradeable copies exist. you can ask around for it's value to verify the price.

Ok buddy, I got the deal of a lifetime here for you.

I'll give you the Mega Lucario Blue coin. It has to be better since it's the Mega version.

Ok buddy, I got the deal of a lifetime here for you.

I'll give you the Mega Lucario Blue coin. It has to be better since it's the Mega version.

only if u trade 10,000 bagons with it Keepo

Archived