AWESOME shop offerings this week PTCGO, thank you!

jcgss77

Ok, despite all the negativity abounding in PTCGO currently, I must give kudos where they are due.

The offerings in the shop today are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to spend a few thousand of my 18k coins I have amassed waiting for something original to hit the shop!

3 Theme decks I did not have, and an opportunity to get some HG/SS swag!

i agree i just hope they are not in shop for limited time. I would love to be able to get some more legacy cards outside of ladder and legacy tournaments.

As per http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/47234-shop-update-genesect-bundle-hgss-booster-and-theme-decks-for-a-limited-time/the HeartGold & SoulSilver items are only available in the Shop through October 18.

I'm a bit confused and I don't want to get the wrong thing... it says in the shop for the genesect bundle that it comes with 3 plasma blast packs for 600 plus the promo. 

In your post it appears to say... the genesect bundle comes with 4 xy breakthrough packs for 600? As well as other things not mentioned from what's mentioned when I click on info on the genesect bundle. Typo? 

EDIT: Nevermind, the post got fixed. 

Yahoo! Finale i god the HGSS base set theme deck.

Remember that 12 wins will unlock a pack for same set! That is 3 theme deck + 3 hgss packs for 1800 coins.

Big thanks, i hope the next set of hgss serie will come to the shop in the future :)
And other theme decks.

Yahoo! Finale i god the HGSS base set theme deck. Remember that 12 wins will unlock a pack for same set! That is 3 theme deck + 3 hgss packs for 1800 coins.

Big thanks, i hope the next set of hgss serie will come to the shop in the future :)

And other theme decks.

what i didnt know that. thats so cool. 

i need to get 12 wins with my plasma freeze decks now. 

Personally, the cards in the decks are mediocre but on behalf of the nostalgia factor addicts, it was a welcome change. New players are advised to stay well clear of this and save those coins for Sun and Moon base set.

I wonder what are the implications on HGSS pack values though.

As for winning 12 matches on the in-game league mode, its a good thing the AI in this game is lame, otherwise winning games with a 24 energy deck with very weak main attackers is gona be a tall order!

Yahoo! Finale i god the HGSS base set theme deck. Remember that 12 wins will unlock a pack for same set! That is 3 theme deck + 3 hgss packs for 1800 coins.

And other theme decks.

Oh yeah, I really, REALLY hope that they give us newer gamers the chance to score the online exclusive theme decks which rotated out before Mental Might and the BW ones.  I really want to get my hands on them!

Personally, the cards in the decks are mediocre but on behalf of the nostalgia factor addicts, it was a welcome change. New players are advised to stay well clear of this and save those coins for Sun and Moon base set.

I wonder what are the implications on HGSS pack values though.

As for winning 12 matches on the in-game league mode, its a good thing the AI in this game is lame, otherwise winning games with a 24 energy deck with very weak main attackers is gona be a tall order!

Man, are you kidding?  There are some major teching cards from that set.  Take a flip through, and just look at the possibilities!

I bought ember spark & let me tell you, it won't stand a chance in theme deck battles. Cool cards & all but the only reason I even bought it was for the cynadquil coin, worth 600 coins by itself.

Oh yeah, I really, REALLY hope that they give us newer gamers the chance to score the online exclusive theme decks which rotated out before Mental Might and the BW ones.  I really want to get my hands on them!

I've been wanting the base orange deck (solid fighting one) for the longest time just to have it. I see it pop up on rare occasions in vs and the tournament.

I've been wanting the base orange deck (solid fighting one) for the longest time just to have it. I see it pop up on rare occasions in vs and the tournament.

WHOA, WHAT?????

I have never seen ANYTHING in tournaments but packs!  How often does this happen?

She meant to say she fought against those old decks not that she won it off the winners wheel.

As for the tech cards, I've already painstakingly traded for them so the set is dead to me. the Pokémon get outgunned by those in BW Era so their usefulness in legacy is limited. But like I said, it was a good move for the older players. We should be reminded to keep a few thousand coins in hand to get the goodies when they appear.

She meant to say she fought against those old decks not that she won it off the winners wheel.

As for the tech cards, I've already painstakingly traded for them so the set is dead to me. the Pokémon get outgunned by those in BW Era so their usefulness in legacy is limited. But like I said, it was a good move for the older players. We should be reminded to keep a few thousand coins in hand to get the goodies when they appear.

Haha, yeah. I played against opponents who have ran the base orange deck in theme deck vs.

I agree... They have increased damage and HP so much. It is difficult to catch up with BW pokemons power.

But I still think it is funny that my Nobel Victory deck can KO. Most Legacy decks :D

Archived