My Super Happy Fun Time Trade List - With Sprinkles

Sporadicles

Hi all - I've been putting the odd thread on here, talking about one or two cards, and think it's time I was a bit more organised. So here is a current list of my decent cards for trade:

RARES:

Beartic x3

Tyrogue x4

Krookodile x2

Weavile x1

Cleffa x4

Vileplume x2

Slowking x3

HOLO RARES:

Ability Meganium x3

Ability Serperior x2

Venomoth x5

Virizion x2

Ability Ninetales x2

Shear Cold Beartic x2

Ability Rapidash x1

Ability Feraligatr x1

Ability Ampharos x2

Ability Electrode x3

Ability Pachirisu x4

Ability Raichu x2

Ability Gengar x4

Ability Mew x1

Ability Donphan x1

Hitmontop x5

Ability Machamp x2

Terrakion x1

Ability Absol x1

Zoroark (Foul Play) x2

Zoroark (Other Dude) x2

Ability Blissey x3

Ability Noctowl x2

Ability Porygon-Z x1

Ability Smeargle x1

Ability Ursaring x1

Ability Bellossom x1

Ability Jirachi x1

Ability Nidoking x1

Ability Slowking x2

Ability Solrock x5

Tyranitar x1

Ability Magnezone x1

LEGENDS:

Full Lugia x1

Full Palkia and Dialga x1

Full Rayquaza and Deoxys x2

ULTRA RARES:

Entei x1

Lugia x1

Ho-oh x1

Zorua x1

Alph Lithograph (Opponent's Hand) x1

Alph Lithograph (Prize Cards) x1

TRAINER:

Great Ball x2

Junk Arm x5

Max Potion x1

Pokemon Commication x3

Revive x1

Switch x7

Bianca x2

Black Belt x4

Copycat x4

Fisherman x2

Interviewer's Questions x4

Pokemon Collector x1

Professor Elm x3

Professor Oak x4

Seeker x6

Twins x6

Phew...

I do have more than that, but didn't want to make the list become boringly long.

As for what I want, the main card I am interested in at the moment is SHAYMIN!!! They seem so hard to find at the moment. I am also more than happy to accept an (equal value) amount of packs, as long they aren't EP.

Any fair offers will be accepted - I'm well into trading and will consider most other cards provided the offer seems balanced (i.e., No "my 10 commons for your Magnezone?"). I tend to use trollandtoad as a reference point for prices.

Thanks y'all :)

EDIT: Regarding offers - I'm much more interested in trading my posted cards for those not already on the list. I strive to obtain as wide a variety as cards as I can, for both collection percentage and trading viability. Thanks :)

Hmm.. I've been doing Magnezone for 8.

Donphan I haven't traded for packs yet, but I'd go for about 5.

And poor Pachi seems a little undervalued atm online - I keep seeing them go for 2-3, but all price guides put it near the $20 mark. Coupled with the fact it's from a set that most people shy away from, logically it should be going for more. I'd ask for 4-5 each but fear that may be perceived as asking for too much. I may end up just holding onto them until people realise it's worth.

Hmm.. I've been doing Magnezone for 8.

Donphan I haven't traded for packs yet, but I'd go for about 5.

And poor Pachi seems a little undervalued atm online - I keep seeing them go for 2-3, but all price guides put it near the $20 mark. Coupled with the fact it's from a set that most people shy away from, logically it should be going for more. I'd ask for 4-5 each but fear that may be perceived as asking for too much. I may end up just holding onto them until people realise it's worth.

I was just asking because I want you to get the prices straight. And I've taken them if you're underpriced them to resell (to be honest).

I am selling Pachis for 3 Booster but atm there are a lot on market you should keep them for a while.

Magnezone is for 8 Booster a good price - sold already one for that price

The only thing is you are undervalueing Donphan. Don't sell it for less then 8 Booster (well 7 are also ok if you want to get rid of it) but they have a boost (soon even more) since the US Nationals winning deck used them to get a better play against Zekrom Decks.

Cheers Coatie - it's nice to meet another friendly face with price experience. I didn't realise that I could get that much for Donphan and will definitely ask for more from now on :)

As for Pachi, yeah, I reckon I'm gonna be holding onto them for a while, unless someone offers me a very good offer.

Thanks again :)

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll decline - I already have 2 slowkings. All the best.

ok sorry I didn't look at it. Anyway would you like mamoswine line for the absol?

I'm afraid it's gonna be another no - I do have a few Mamoswines, they just didn't make it on the list. I generally do an ability card for another one, unless the non-ability one is very good (e.g., Foul Play Zoroark).

Hiya - who doesn't love sprinkles eh? ;)

I can totally do that thanks. Do you need any zoruas, as I have commons/uncommons coming out of my pc screen?

Also "Sky Form Rare" - what does that mean? I'm assuming we're still talking about the Celebration Wind card, and I'm showing my slight tinge of newbie by being ignorant.

Cheers :)

Gosh darnit, it's maintenance time.

I'll be back on for an hour or two when all's well in online Pokeland. I didn't receive the Shaymin offer at my end, although for the past day or so my binder has been more forgetful than ever, so my cards may have been invisible...

Hello! I would like to offer 2 booster packs of your choice for your 2 sheer cold beartics and perhaps if you would be so kind to throw in 2 powder snow cubchoos as well if you happen to have any? If not its not a problem, if you accept please let me know which boosters you want so I can redeem them

Also I would like to offer the top(or was it bottom? cant remember) of Ho-oh legend for your see prize cards Alph Lithograph

I'll be home in about.. 8 hours from now since I'm at work, hopefully thats convenient for you (:

Sporadicles are you interested in any of these?

Ninetails - Roast Reveal (holo)

Weezing

Sawsbuck(holo)

Simisage

Leavanny(holo)

Gothitelle

Gigalith(holo)

Mandibuzz

Braviary(holo)

Terrakion(holo)

Magcargo(holo)

Rotom(holo)

Dodrio

Umbreaon(holo)

Ampharos

Sandslash

Sandslash(holo)

Smoochum

Meganium

Meganium (holo)

Far'fetched

Slowking(holo)

Exeggutor

Carnivine

Jumpluff (holo)

Palkia + Diaglia legend(top)

Wailord

Azumaril (holo)

Typhlosion (holo)

I'm interested in you two ability Ninetails (assuming the ability is Roast Reveal) and one of your ability Noctowls (assuming the ability is Night Sight). However, this is all I have to offer...

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-trading-26/topics/kaji-motomiya-s-trading-shop-boosters-welcome

Please let me know if anything I have will equal the two Ninetails and one Noctowls...

Hey how many booster would these cost me?

Pokemon collector x1

Twins x1

Junk arm x1

Pokemon Communication x1

Machamp Prime x2

Donphan Prime x1

What do you want for 2x Zoroark (Foul Play) x2 and Magnezone? I am willing to pay ALOT for them, Binder is up, Take many as you want of any cards! Go

Really wanting to get my hands on that Mew of yours :)

I have a couple primes I could trade (Machamp/Crobat) some legend pieces (Ho-Oh Bottom/DCL Top) and quite a few other rares you might be interested in. I have everything up for trade at the moment if you want to look through it and let me know! Thanks!

Hi all - thanks for your interest. Upon refection I've decided that my original post was a bit of a mess, so have decided to spend some time constructing a better one. For now I'm going to focus on that, and once it's done begin trading.

Thanks again for your time and I'll hopefully chat to you again. :)

Archived