Sign in to follow this  
TTM_Styx

Mew EX Versatile Unable to Copy Zoroark Break Mind Jack

TTM_Styx

In a recent Standard format match, I had a Mew EX (Legendary Treasures RC24) with two grass energy attached active against a Zoroark Break (Breakthrough 92) which was placed on top of a Mind Jack Zoroark (Breakthrough 91). When I tried to use Versatile to copy Mind Jack, I was unable to copy that particular attack. However, I was able to copy the Bee Revenge attack of the Vespiquen on my opponents bench, so there was clearly no issue with the energy requirement. There wasn't any ability suppression or anything like that.

graywh

How many attacks were you able to use?  If there are too many, the list has to scroll.

SuperStone

You know what I would really like to do?  Use Zoroark BREAK's Foul Play...  On a MGengar.  (and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth)

TTM_Styx

How many attacks were you able to use? If there are too many, the list has to scroll.

I have attached a link to a screen shot of the problem. I was able to select between 5 different attacks at the screen, but with no evidence of a scroll feature.

EDIT: Forgot that the forum does not support links, but if you need a screen shot of the exact situation, I would be more than happy to provide the link

Edited by TTM_Styx

theotherguytm

You know what I would really like to do?  Use Zoroark BREAK's Foul Play...  On a MGengar.  (and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth)

Somebody buy this this guy a trophy shaped like a VHS tape of the Star Wars Holiday Special: The "For God's Sake, What Were You THINKING?!" Award.

I thought of this ages ago, and it would be fun, if only to annoy your opponent.

• Upvote 1

CompN12

I'm pretty sure mew ex for some reason cannot copy stage moves after a pokemon enters break. I have the same issue with copying delphox's psystorm after I evolve delphox to its break form. i'll test on other pokemon break.

update: bug does not apply to carbink break

update2: I can't seem to replicate the bug it with zoroark break, was playing around a bit and tried to see if placing mew after evolving zoroark into break would do anything but still nothing.

update3: was messing around again, and i'm pretty sure to replicate the bug with delphox break you have to flare witch to mew when mew has two energies, which would then increase mew's energy count to 3, and then that is when the attack should show up (but does not). I'm guessing flare witch does not trigger the function to check which attacks mew ex has the energy for.

Edited by CompN12

Sign in to follow this