Battle chat doesn't work

cannonflash

I don't know where to post this, if it's incoherent with this board's topic then sorry, i'm new to these forums.

It has been some day that i can't type anything in the Battle Chat. The message bar (Where you type the things in) doesn't appear, but it seems my opponents have no trouble with this at all. Also, i can chat in the public chatroom. Is this a problem of the server? Thanks in advance.

The new update has removed battle chat from events and vs matches completely, and replaced it with pre-typed messages and emotes that you can access by clicking on your avatar, if you want to mute the other player you click on thier avatar and the option will appear

I don't know where to post this, if it's incoherent with this board's topic then sorry, i'm new to these forums.

It has been some day that i can't type anything in the Battle Chat. The message bar (Where you type the things in) doesn't appear, but it seems my opponents have no trouble with this at all. Also, i can chat in the public chatroom. Is this a problem of the server? Thanks in advance.

If you don't agree with this, go to this link:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46559-please-dont-can-the-chat/?p=519538

in the thread I started, and do what I ask, and make your voice heard!

Archived