Volcanion help

PlatinumDude

I held back in making this deck until Ninja Boy go fixed. Now that it's fixed, I decided to go ahead and make it:

Pokemon:

* 4 Volcanion

* 3 Volcanion EX

* 2 Flareon EX

* 1 Entei (Combat Blaze)

* 2 Shaymin EX

* 1 Hoopa EX

Trainers:

* 3 Prof. Sycamore

* 3 N

* 1 Pokemon Center Lady

* 1 Fisherman

* 2 Lysandre

* 1 Pokemon Ranger

* 1 Ninja Boy

* 4 Vs. Seeker

* 3 Ultra ****

*** Max Elixir

* 2 Escape Rope

* 3 Trainers' Mail

* 1 Switch

* 1 Super Rod

* 1 Professor's Letter

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt

* 3 Sky Field

Energy:

* 11 Fire

The Sky Fields are in here to give me extra bench space. Entei is in here to help against the Mega Rayquaza matchup and punish opponents who try to mooch off of my own Sky Field. Ninja Boy is in here to switch Hoopa and Shaymin for better attackers once their abilities are used.

I'm considering another Entei, another Ultra Ball, or another switching card.

Thanks in advance.

What help are you needing? What isn't the deck doing that you want it to do. It looks like a solid build. Any suggested changes are personal preference but not a lot there to change.

I held back in making this deck until Ninja Boy go fixed. Now that it's fixed, I decided to go ahead and make it:

Pokemon: (13)

* 4 Volcanion

* 3 Volcanion EX

* 2 Flareon EX

* 1 Entei (Combat Blaze)

* 2 Shaymin EX

* 1 Hoopa EX

Trainers: (36)

* 3 Prof. Sycamore

* 3 N

* 1 Pokemon Center Lady

* 1 Fisherman

* 2 Lysandre

* 1 Pokemon Ranger

* 1 Ninja Boy

* 4 Vs. Seeker

* 3 UB

3   Max   Elixir

* 2 Escape Rope

* 3 Trainers' Mail

* 1 Switch

* 1 Super Rod

* 1 Professor's Letter

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt

* 3 Sky Field Energy:

Energies (11)

* 11 Fire

The Sky Fields are in here to give me extra bench space. Entei is in here to help against the Mega Rayquaza matchup and punish opponents who try to mooch off of my own Sky Field. Ninja Boy is in here to switch Hoopa and Shaymin for better attackers once their abilities are used. I'm considering another Entei, another Ultra Ball, or another switching card. Thanks in advance.

I just see too much Escape rope/Switch: 3 and thinking about a 4th. Cut everything up to 1 Escape and add Float stones. Tools can't be removed in the present format ;)

4 UBs are a must. Other than that, I would go with 4 Sycamore and no "Nurse Joy". But that's here in advance, personal preferences. I agree with Loveless, the rest seems quite solid.

Archived