When game load until 81 per it always close itself, what should i do?

PrincessFerrero

When game load until 81 per it always close itself, what should i do? I tried to delete and install it again but it's always be the same.....  :(  :(  :(

Hello everyone!

If you haven't already, I would recommend running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I tried suggested fix from mod and still did not work.  Have reported the issue.  Just to note hubby loaded the game on his pc, logged in as a guest, worked perfectly.

I managed to fix this by deleting the LocalLow Pokémon folder after using an uninstaller program then reinstalling~

I tried it the first time without deleting that folder and it didn't work lol. Hopefully it's just that otherwise I'm not sure what the problem would still be~ :wacko:

Archived