I wanna Complaint a Player

max32td

his name is called "he who cannot be named cause i afraid of getting banned"

I am just evolving, and i have no energy cards.

and i didnt put any energy cards for whole game, and he been ko my pokemon every round!!!!

cant he see that i am evolving?

Does anyone know where should I ask about a problem that I just had in a tournament, I was going to win a final, my opponent had 3 secs left and I had 2 mins it was my turn I played a card and then said I had lost, did he or she hack? and opening a ticket in support is not working

Could have been SLowbro's Walk-off Hammer.

Lol no my opponent was a mega gardevoir deck and all he/she had left on the field was an Octillery and I had one prize left, I have screenshot to show the time at least, the game summary was almost blank on my said turns taken and reward summary

Lol no my opponent was a mega gardevoir deck and all he/she had left on the field was an Octillery and I had one prize left, I have screenshot to show the time at least, the game summary was almost blank on my said turns taken and reward summary

Did you run out of time? Or just lose connection? Both of those are feasible, but unlike some claims in the past, I don't think hacking is an issue.

Guys lets try to keep on topic.  I also had this happen.  I was trying to ladder climb and this one guy beat me.  Then another guy.  Then another.  Can't anyone see I'm trying to climb the ladder???

Did you run out of time? Or just lose connection? Both of those are feasible, but unlike some claims in the past, I don't think hacking is an issue.

According to my screenshot I had 1:37 left and my opponent 3 secs and the game was working fine the whole time I saw the rewards and the chat in the lobby afterwards like nothing was wrong so it could be a bug or exploit two more people told me that they had the same problem, they were about to win and they instantly lost

Maybe you should buy some better pokemon cards. you can buy packs in waterstones in bluewater. You can then upload them online, you do this buy entering the code on a card that is in the pack. This card allows you to upload the whole pack online.

According to my screenshot I had 1:37 left and my opponent 3 secs and the game was working fine the whole time I saw the rewards and the chat in the lobby afterwards like nothing was wrong so it could be a bug or exploit two more people told me that they had the same problem, they were about to win and they instantly lost

Are you sure you didn't deck out?? Bet you ran out of cards

Guys lets try to keep on topic.  I also had this happen.  I was trying to ladder climb and this one guy beat me.  Then another guy.  Then another.  Can't anyone see I'm trying to climb the ladder???

Lol

Welcome to life kids, not quite the same as the sheltered "everybody can be a winner" mentality is it. You win, you lose, you get used to it, and most importantly you figure out why you're losing and fix it...such as the OP's lack of energy problem.

Are you sure you didn't deck out?? Bet you ran out of cards

nope still had left and well going back to the main topic everyone playing vs ladder is trying to climb so they won't just let you win op and now that there's no chat, there's no way to let your opponent know that you're trying to complete a challenge so try your best

I keep on running into players taking two turns at the same time, but instead of acknowledging the threat, people tell me to get good... And no, these are just normal cards they're using with no abilities or stadium cards in place. This only happens when the game is about to end with me the victor, then they start grinding down my Pokémon with ease. The actual customer support system never got back to me on this after a week to close my complaint so good luck getting it done here. Also, watch out for people forcing the game to end with a loss for you when there is plenty of time on both clocks because they exist too

I keep on running into players taking two turns at the same time, but instead of acknowledging the threat, people tell me to get good... And no, these are just normal cards they're using with no abilities or stadium cards in place. This only happens when the game is about to end with me the victor, then they start grinding down my Pokémon with ease. The actual customer support system never got back to me on this after a week to close my complaint so good luck getting it done here. Also, watch out for people forcing the game to end with a loss for you when there is plenty of time on both clocks because they exist too

You mean stalling?  In real life ptcgo if you take long on your turn the opponent gets a prize card, they should put that here also, but the problem is if you disconnect you would loose way faster and unfairly

Archived