Rematch?

chocopocoloc

If there was, the VS ladder system would easily get abused if both players continously agree to a rematch and let each other win.

Adding to this, will there ever be a "Best of 3" option? Or double elimination Tournaments? Or Events made by players, like say I put up 5 boosters for a tournament I want to do with my viewers on Twitch, for example. 

If there was, the VS ladder system would easily get abused if both players continously agree to a rematch and let each other win.

But if the "rematch" button automatically friended each player, then opened a simple friend match with the decks used in the VS ladder match, that would clear that all up.  

Can this be added?  I know we have asked for a rematch option before, even though we could do it manually by asking the opponent to a rematch...well, we all know what happened there.

Adding to this, will there ever be a "Best of 3" option? Or double elimination Tournaments? Or Events made by players, like say I put up 5 boosters for a tournament I want to do with my viewers on Twitch, for example. 

More great ideas.  I wonder though, who would start a tournament that would be 2x and up to 3x as long as they go now.  I know I would rock them!

Archived