Waiting for your opponent to load game

Ravenshaw

I'm currently in a Legacy tournament and I'm stuck "waiting" for them to load. It's about to hit 5 minutes and I'm still waiting. i'm concerned about just losing the round if I disconnect and just wasting tickets for nothing.

I can actually say that I was in the middle of a game and was extremely frustrated because my entire game froze up on me. I couldn't concede, couldn't exit, nothing. My tablet wouldn't even power off. I was getting messages from my opponent at the time telling me to hurry up. I felt bad for my opponent and angry for wasting my time and tickets. So, that may have also been the case. Its happened on quite a few occasions for me so, I started playing it safe in training mode until the bugs were worked out. Now, my tablet is unplayable and PC as well since the last update. I'm really hoping these guys can find a fix for both android and PC. I hope this gives you some idea of what may be going on, on the other side of things anyway.

My iPad version of the app has frozen several times on me when trying to ***** Pokemon on the bench or playing a Trainer card. Then, my turn times out and ends. There was at least one instance that it actually cost me a match. Since the last update, the iPad app freezes and the main program runs really slow that I've noticed. Unplayable, no. Annoying, yes. Hope they fix the issues soon.

Archived