trouble starting

olbeanslo2

I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

There is a good chance that will fix the issue you are describing. Hope that helps!

I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

There is a good chance that will fix the issue you are describing. Hope that helps! Back to Top

I too am getting the same problem as stated in the opening post. Reinstalling the game does nothing and running the refresher program get stuck on "Saving settings..." when you click on repair.

The previous version worked fine, but ever since I updated, the game wouldn't start at all.

mod elderberry i have tried both of those suggestions is there any other idea what i can do so im able to play. my girlfriends pctgo is doing the same thing and we are on two different computers

• 2 weeks later...
Seeing that is the case, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

mod elderberry i have also done that. it has been over 1 week and still no response from them. are there any way that the update can be reversed until they can get it fixed for everyone. im not the only one who is experiencing this issue. i dont believe its far for other people to get to play and get all the new rewards and we are just stuck here 

​I'm having the same problem, but the download never loads even when I click the "after 15 second" link. I wish I knew to look for a refresher before I went and uninstalled it completely

Archived