New to the game

warriors1312

Hey guys im new to this game and i was wondering how you get alot of coins ive done some of the trainer challenges and i get like 5 or less coins per win any help would be appreciated

Completing various Daily Challenges is good source along with the VS Ladder.  Since you are new, I highly advise participating in VS Ladder matches with a Theme Deck since that will match you up against somebody else using a Theme Deck.  That way, you will be on a more level playing field until you get enough cards to construct an even better deck.  

Hope this helps and welcome to the community!

The best way to get coins is to play vs. You get coins just for playing, you get coins often when you open a mystery box after a win, and you get quite a few coins for milestones on the vs ladder. You can also trade for uncommon chests, which contain 5, 10, or 25 coins + 1 card uncommon or better

was wondering about that. thanks.

Completing various Daily Challenges is good source along with the VS Ladder.  Since you are new, I highly advise participating in VS Ladder matches with a Theme Deck since that will match you up against somebody else using a Theme Deck.  That way, you will be on a more level playing field until you get enough cards to construct an even better deck.  

Hope this helps and welcome to the community!

Archived