[Suggestion] Team/Clan System

Kenny-Tan

Team or Clan with in game chat system built in would be nice. I mean, sure, you can create a Skype chat or whatever to talk with your friends but it would be better if we can do it on the game itself.

Apart from that, with the team/clan system, it opens up possibilities for team tournament or team war or something similar like that.

i remember there was a similar thing for a short time during the release of double crisis where the players would choose between team magma and aqua and try and make their team win (in overall tournament wins)

There was much disappointment as we realized that we'd all end up with the same stuff anyways (both winning and losing teams) but the basic idea would be great to implement in a special event week or something of the sort. +1 from me

This would be great. There could be public teams that are really huge with thousands of players, or private ones that are invite only between you and a few friends. It would be a ton of fun. Things like win percentage, tournament success, collection stats, etc., could all be brought into play. If the game ever gets a massive update that adds something fantastic, I hope it would be something like this. 

Archived