50 EP boosters later...

Axelay

... and I wound up with only 2 uncommon Catchers. And yet I also wound up with 2 full art Thundurus, 1 regular Thundurus, 2 full art Tornadus, and 1 regular Tornadus - which are supposed to be rare and super rare. Something is quite wrong with the distribution here. This is why I utterly hate buying booster packs and have since the WotC days.

Anyone needing these guys and have Catchers to trade?

I don't know what your expecting those are of Prime rarity and they're the only ones in that deck with that in a 98 card pack. The chances of getting them are not likely and its just luck based. I've gotten 3 prime rarities in 15 packs my friend got 4 in 10. There's no set chance with probability.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Emerging_Powers_(TCG)

I was expecting some amount of logic with distribution. If Catcher was rare, then I wouldn't be surprised. However, the ratio of 2:500 with these cards supposedly being uncommon seems considerably off.

Yeah but thats only one sampling. You can't make a statistic assumption based off of 50 tries with something that has 98+ cards usually. Each booster giving 10 with unknown ratio's for the rarity.

Just because you had that luck doesn't mean others have when opening. Boosters are practically gambling, go in looking for a certain number as a sure thing and your gonna get disappointed.

Archived