Cannot chat

TunaSaladTime

I guess I said something bad... I haven't been able to chat for multiple days... Would be nice if I could have some communication letting me know when I can chat again...

I guess I said something bad... I haven't been able to chat for multiple days... Would be nice if I could have some communication letting me know when I can chat again...

If it makes you feel any better, you haven't been muted, punished or anything like that. In-game chat was removed for everyone due to the overwhelmingly large number of reports of toxicity and verbal harassment. Since a few days ago when 2.39 went live, in-game chat was replaced with a "canned" chat that only lets you send 4 premade textboxes and a few emoticons by clicking on your trainer icon.

If it makes you feel any better, you haven't been muted, punished or anything like that. In-game chat was removed for everyone due to the overwhelmingly large number of reports of toxicity and verbal harassment. Since a few days ago when 2.39 went live, in-game chat was replaced with a "canned" chat that only lets you send 4 premade textboxes and a few emoticons by clicking on your trainer icon.

Well that is annoying...  Thank you for replying

Archived