Music

Suiku

You can always just mute the music and keep only the effects on, while you play your own music in the background. I know I'd be nice to have more music in-game (maybe even original pieces), but this is something that you can solve, so to speak, on your own. [Not trying to sound rude or say it shouldn't be done, but right now something like this would be pretty far down the priority list so this is what you can do in the meantime]

You can always just mute the music and keep only the effects on, while you play your own music in the background. I know I'd be nice to have more music in-game (maybe even original pieces), but this is something that you can solve, so to speak, on your own. [Not trying to sound rude or say it shouldn't be done, but right now something like this would be pretty far down the priority list so this is what you can do in the meantime]

As I just said I don't normally have my "own" music, I just hear music from whatever game I'm playing atm, but yeah I can see why this isn't a priority, anyway, just giving my two cents, I enjoy TCGO a lot so no complaints

As I just said I don't normally have my "own" music, I just hear music from whatever game I'm playing, but I can see why this isn't a priority, anyway, just giving my two cents, I enjoy TCGO a lot so no complaints

Ah, right, you did say that. Hmm, maybe you could make a playlist in you-know-which-tube and make it consist of videogame music from the other videogames you play xd

They could easily solve this in-country in no time flat.  Pick up the phone at Pokemon HQ in Japan and call Toys Factory in Japan.  Ask them if you can use everything by Daoko.  They say yes.  Game is perfect.

Archived