A tiny but very uncomplicated little shop

Benkei_49

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  :cool:  :cool: :cool:   Okay, so this is just a small little trading shop. I have fixed it so that only tradeable cards are ********** will gradually increase as I get more packs, but right now Ill have to use what I have. So I have typed my price in booster packs beside each Pokémon. I only accept the xy expansion packs except for the xy base set. I know how tiny this post is, and I am trying to fill it up more.

Ampharos (Steam Siege) 1 pack
Bastiodon (steam siege) 1 pack
camerupt 1 pack
Cobalion (steam Siege) 1 pack
Diancie 1 pack
Electivire (furious fists) 1 pack
Florges 1 pack
Hoopa (steam siege) 1 pack
Klinklang (steam siege) 1 pack
Luxray (Wild Charge) 1 pack
Noivern 1 pack
Regirock (ancient origins) 1 pack
Sceptile (primal clash) 1 pack
Tornadus (Furious Fists) 1 pack
Tornadus (Black and White) 1 pack
Yanmega (steam siege) 1 pack

Well, that is it for right now. Below is an example of a trade request.

Hello, my in-game name is BoB277 and I would like to purchase Landorus and Marowak Break. I will be paying with two Roaring Skies packs. I will add you to my friends list and I will propose a private trade to you. Bye!

Yeah, I know that was a weird example but whatever. Anyway, I hope that soon I will get more EXs and Breaks. But right now above is all I have.

I'm unable to send friend requests, but if you could send me a friend request in game, my name is LordKieta, could I order the following

Victini EX (1)
Altaria EX (1)
Gallade EX (1)
Volcanion (1)

Total is 4 Packs. 

and may I pay with

4 Ancient Origins.

I'm unable to send friend requests, but if you could send me a friend request in game, my name is LordKieta, could I order the following

Victini EX (1)

Altaria EX (1)

Gallade EX (1)

Volcanion (1)

Total is 4 Packs. 

and may I pay with

4 Ancient Origins.

Yeah, sure. Ill propose a trade to you.

I have a problem. The game wont let me trade any of those Pokémon because I cant tag them for trade...

they're un-tradeable, i believe you got them from packs opened after buying them from the in game shop? or won them in trainer challenge? yeah you can't trade those. they're yours forever.

I have a problem. The game wont let me trade any of those Pokémon because I cant tag them for trade...

Is the number on the right next to the padlock? If so, these cards can never be traded. Cards that cannot be traded come from packs from the shop, trainer challenge, vs ladder, and anything else free. Tradable cards come from packs redeemed with real codes from physical products, in game tournaments, or daily challenges after level 16

Is the number on the right next to the padlock? If so, these cards can never be traded. Cards that cannot be traded come from packs from the shop, trainer challenge, vs ladder, and anything else free. Tradable cards come from packs redeemed with real codes from physical products, in game tournaments, or daily challenges after level 16

ohhhhhhh

Archived