Losing Progress

OrangeManDan

For some reason, every time I start up the game after playing through the trainer battles etc the previous day it seems to load up the game puts me through the whole tutorial again and I have lost any progress from the previous day. I love this game but it is so annoying that it does this.

Thank you in advance.

Hi OrangeManDan,

Are you logging in on your Pokémon Trainer Club Account when you enter the TCG Online?  You can be sure if you hit the options button in the upper right and then choose exit and then to log out.  This will take you to the login screen where you can enter your account credentials and log in.  

Thank you. It seems to be working now.

I unlocked a lot of good pokemon yesterday in the packs etc including a Kingdra EX and Mega Mewtwo EX but i seem to have lost them. Why is this?

As well as this I can't seem to upgrade. I have a pokemon trainer club account but it never asked me to upgrade but now when i try too, it just tells me that I cannot upgrade an exisiting account.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Thank you. It seems to be working now.

I unlocked a lot of good pokemon yesterday in the packs etc including a Kingdra EX and Mega Mewtwo EX but i seem to have lost them. Why is this? 

Those packs are from guest login not from log in account.

Archived