Grey cards

Flaraggron

The latest update did something wierd to my PTCGO game.
Whenever i look at a deck in the shop half of the cards turn grey.
Does anyone know why this happens when i look at the decks in the shop?
Also will dark hammer be banned for long cause its really screwing me over on daily challanges. :(
I can't complete them cause dark hammer is the only deck i got that sports fighting/ dark types that i own. And new challanges give me fighting and dark types to for some reason :/

The latest update did something wierd to my PTCGO game.

Whenever i look at a deck in the shop half of the cards turn grey.

Does anyone know why this happens when i look at the decks in the shop?

Also will dark hammer be banned for long cause its really screwing me over on daily challanges. :(

I can't complete them cause dark hammer is the only deck i got that sports fighting/ dark types that i own. And new challanges give me fighting and dark types to for some reason :/

The grey cards are the cards you do not own.  Previously this only showed up when you were in Deck Manager.  Now any card you do not own shows up grey whenever you take a peek at a deck.  

The grey cards are the cards you do not own.  Previously this only showed up when you were in Deck Manager.  Now any card you do not own shows up grey whenever you take a peek at a deck.  

Oh I see, to bad i still need to buy the deck no matter what i guess. I can't replicate it and use it that way :/

Archived