Trade

skanda0304

But then we'll end up seeing the board full of walls of crappy Shaymin offers. Like someone spamming trades 10x for Ninja Boy for Shaymin. The board is already full of spam offers like this for many cards actually. Like FA Hoopa EX for instance. And even when I untag Shaymin for trade they still pop up. So if they did implement something like this I would really like an option to filter certain cards out.

Not a bad idea. Just interjecting a little.  :)

But then we'll end up seeing the board full of walls of crappy Shaymin offers. Like someone spamming trades 10x for Ninja Boy for Shaymin. The board is already full of spam offers like this for many cards actually. Like FA Hoopa EX for instance. And even when I untag Shaymin for trade they still pop up. So if they did implement something like this I would really like an option to filter certain cards out.

Not a bad idea. Just interjecting a little.  :)

Yes. A Proper filer. Please, yes.  :o

I'd like to have an exclusive "for trade" filter rather than the current inclusive one. Yes, that Sneasel trade includes one card I've marked for trade, but there are three others I haven't.

Separate "giving" and "getting" filters would be nice too.

Archived