Sign in to follow this  
Pajja

No reason for winning or losing?

Pajja

Hi, i have a problems with playing the game, after last update.

For example i played a versus game with my legacy deck. I clicked on play, then the game connected me with random player, but after few seconds, when the game started, it wrote me: winner and sent me back to main versus game page. I think this isnt something special, but it happens mybe 10 times in row. After this 10 attempts to play a game, I finally started to play with some player. I had well played and i had only 2-3 price card remaining and my oponent has more then me. (I think it was 5.) So I was very suprised when I saw the word defeat on my screen and the reason of winning my opponent was that he used special card to won the game. I have never heard about something like that. Sorry if its exist. And the last problem with tournament which i played. I won the first game and then i started to play the second round. It conected me to game and it write the message: Waiting for opponent to load the game. After one or two minute, i was still waiting, it wrote me that i was defeat. But i didnt do nothing wrong, i only waited for my opponent.

And at the end sorry for my english and sorry if that problems are only my dullness.

Thanks Pajja

Adhir1995

Hi, i have a problems with playing the game, after last update.

For example i played a versus game with my legacy deck. I clicked on play, then the game connected me with random player, but after few seconds, when the game started, it wrote me: winner and sent me back to main versus game page. I think this isnt something special, but it happens mybe 10 times in row. After this 10 attempts to play a game, I finally started to play with some player. I had well played and i had only 2-3 price card remaining and my oponent has more then me. (I think it was 5.) So I was very suprised when I saw the word defeat on my screen and the reason of winning my opponent was that he used special card to won the game. I have never heard about something like that. Sorry if its exist. And the last problem with tournament which i played. I won the first game and then i started to play the second round. It conected me to game and it write the message: Waiting for opponent to load the game. After one or two minute, i was still waiting, it wrote me that i was defeat. But i didnt do nothing wrong, i only waited for my opponent.

And at the end sorry for my english and sorry if that problems are only my dullness.

Thanks Pajja

For the first 10 attempts my guess would be that the opponents did not want to play against you, no offense but maybe they thought you were playing something they could not win against.

For the match you saw had an odd win condition, they were probably using gengar/mew prime with a stadium called "Lost world" And it lets you win if you have 6 of the opponents pokemon in the lost zone.

And for the last one, you probably had a connection problem yourself causing you to disconnect and loose the game which is normal (sadly) but doesn't happen too often if you are lucky

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pajja

Thank you for your answer.

For the first 10 attempts my guess would be that the opponents did not want to play against you, no offense but maybe they thought you were playing something they could not win against.

I have never play against this player and he has another name but same pack all the time.

For the match you saw had an odd win condition, they were probably using gengar/mew prime with a stadium called "Lost world" And it lets you win if you have 6 of the opponents pokemon in the lost zone.

Yes, that was that problem. He play against me with gengar and he send many of my pokemons to lost zone.

And for the last one, you probably had a connection problem yourself causing you to disconnect and loose the game which is normal (sadly) but doesn't happen too often if you are lucky.

I dont think i have had bad connection to internet. If you mean there are some problems with conecting caused by the game, it should be posible.

Adhir1995

Thank you for your answer.

You are welcome :)

I have never play against this player and he has another name but same pack all the time.

The reason I say this is because they can see your deck type before the match starts, so even tho you never faced them, they may have faced that deck before and don't want to loose against it

Yes, that was that problem. He play against me with gengar and he send many of my pokemons to lost zone.

I thought so, but don't worry gengar prime isn't very popular in legacy cause it can loose alot due to many basics and nto many evolution lines used

I dont think i have had bad connection to internet. If you mean there are some problems with conecting caused by the game, it should be posible.

Yes I meant the connection to the pokemon game server, like I said it does happen to many people but not that often

Sign in to follow this