Chat Criticism

Corbelle

I see that many, if not all of the threads on here about the canned chat are being ended by moderators without a decent discussion being held. I know that they have every right in doing this, but by oppressing their power in such a way on the subject the criticism and agreements of the community will never be fully viewed by the developers. In my own opinion, it now feels like we're playing with AI with fancy cards rather than a human challenger when the ability to chat is taken away. I know that many would agree with me, however I do not oppose the latter thought of how the salt between players is now ended along with the chat function. I also know that this thread may be taken down as well, although it is nothing but supportive to both sides the community. In my past experiences of posting threads as well as viewing them, I have seen moderators simply end a discussion without a real reason of doing so, showing that they never really even looked at every post in the thread before making their decision, or just wanted to remove it because it caused clutter. I ask you now moderators, please reconsider and let us speak freely.

The reason they've been closing a lot of these threads is that there's already a lengthy discussion about how the canned answers is a terrible idea. They're just trying to keep the forums clean of repeat threads.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46559-please-dont-can-the-chat/

thats kinda the thing. as of last night, one mod had close all threads relating to it.

As you can see, we are trying to keep the boards clean. Please direct your discussion about the chat to the thread mentioned above. We do care about your opinions! Thanks!

Archived