Sign in to follow this  
TTM_Styx

Battle Compressor: Unable to Check Discard Pile

TTM_Styx

While playing multiple different decks involving Battle Compressor (Phantom Forces 92), while in the process of selecting cards to discard, I am unable to check my discard pile apart from right clicking on the top card and getting a zoomed in view of that single card.

Additionally, when receiving a mystery box from the Versus wheel, what you receive from the mystery box does not immediately pop up if you receive a tournament ticket. While you can check what you got by going to notifications and clicking the "Products Opened" alert, I just thought this was something you should know.

Thank you :)

Countdown379

The issue with not being able to check your discard pile appears to be with any card that searches the deck, not just battle compressor.

Edited by Countdown379
  • Upvote 1

Spartanclone001

I'd like to say tat this is true and the original post is correct in reporting this. However, it does not seem to be limited to just Battle Compressor. Any card that searches your deck does not allow you access to see any discard piles. 

TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for the report. The QA team was able to reproduce this bug using the information provided. It has been added to the list of known issues.

Gameplay: General

The contents of the discard pile cannot be viewed while performing a deck search.

Sign in to follow this