Game crashes after most recent update

Ledford_Art

After downloading the most recent update, I have experienced frequent crashes. I have not gotten any information on the crashes until I uninstalled and then reinstall. Here's what it says.

The game crashed.

The crash report folder named "2016-09-27_2101000" next game executable.

It would be great if you'd sand it to the developer of the game!

Just relaying the message.

Same here- I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but I can't even do that as I get the error message "Could not access network location, Property. USER_PROFILE." whenever I try to do either of those things

I tried to manually delete the folder then reinstall, but I still have the same problem :/ 

I am having this same crashing issue, coupled with a video problem that is likely unrelated to the crashes. Submitted a support ticket two days ago without indication that it has been seen yet.

I am running into the game freezing during VS. and Trainer matches. It freezes pretty much every time. It is extreamely frustrating. I have uninstalled several times. Still broken.

Same thing here, D3D11.DDL is the problem.

I tryed with an other computer and the game freeze at coin flip,daily reward.. And don't

know if my ticket is still running, there is no statut with it.

(BTW i uninstall/reinstall games like 10 times and i had clean the Roaming and LocalLow

folder )

• 2 months later...

Have you guys tried changing the settings?

Mine crashed all the time until I changed them, even though my MacBook is geared up for 3D Design.

Maybe worth a try:

1. Hit the settings cog

2. Select Video

3. If it's on 'best looking' change this to 'fastest'

4. Apply settings

5. Try and run a game

I could not run a single game without it crashing/freezing until i tried this.

Hopefully it helps?

Same problem here, my settings are already set to fastest but keep crashing after recent update, lost so many HARD EARNED tickets and i am not buying them at the prices the game charges for

EDIT: Latest Update fixed this problem for me

Archived