My feedback

Arthuzi

1. The new KO animation feels so weird, it's always feels a mystery when I KO the opponent's pokemon and it doesn't flip instantly and I'm like "what... did I forget something? fighting fury belt? need more damage?"

2. Can we all agree the board looks so old and ugly? I mean, I'm 100% sure the devs can come up with more polished and modern look on it. Be real, that wood looks ugly and it's about time we get something new. Take a look at the new deck boxes, they look awesome!

3. The canned chat is so.. frustrating... I'm far from being a toxic player whatsoever, so I usually try to conversate with my opponents, asking for strategies, card replacements, asking game mechanics questions, ************* else. Why don't just leave a mute option? So you can mute toxic players and carry on.

4. Oh my god, really miss my old emoticons lol :(

Omg agree so much with animation and the chat feature being removed! Who adds people after a game if you couldn't have a convo during battle? How will newer players learn new strategy and idk about others but quite often I ask to trade a card they've used and in game I can ask if they are wanting to trade and lots of other stuff.

Another idea as well as muting toxic players is to give communications bans temporarily spanning from a day to a week to a month? Why remove it entirely

Another idea as well as muting toxic players is to give communications bans temporarily spanning from a day to a week to a month? Why remove it entirely

They were already doing this.

Omg agree so much with animation and the chat feature being removed! [...]

They were already doing this.

And it seems a lot, because that's the main reason they made a can chat... but come on, 4 absurd sentences... how is it suppose I will be able to make my Daily challenge asking my opponent to let me evolve 10 pokémon and I'll concede? I know, it's not the spirit of the game... but they turn it only to grind or miss everything so it's not player's fault.

Also 4 sentences can't be even called a chat. We are missing a lot more, like in the general chat!

Archived