the ultimate pokemon

supernova51D

which pokemon will be your strongest pokemon & what moves will it have. (avoid legenadry pokemon.)

eg id say vaporeon, because it can disappear in water & have moves like double team, **** armor, to avoid damage & muddy water & blizzard to attack.

feel free to comment. love to see your thoughts:)

which pokemon will be your strongest pokemon & what moves will it have. (avoid legenadry pokemon.)

eg id say vaporeon, because it can disappear in water & have moves like double team, **** armor, to avoid damage & muddy water & blizzard to attack.

why is acid blocked out?

A Slaking and Cofagrigus is a good combo. Also, No Guard pokemon with a fast pokemon knowing an OHKOmove. No Guard pokemon uses protect and has a Focus Sash.

i love my combination in a triple battle, dragonite on the left, a scolipede EVd in speed in the middle and my archeops on the right. Scolipede is really fast and smashes everything up first time with earthquake and dragonite and archeops dont take damage :)

chandalure. DW breloom AKA supaloom, koloom or machloom. and caterpie! caterpie shall totally whoop you all, you shall all be imobile. you shall all fall before the awesome might of caterpie

ummm Magikarp anyone??? Gonna get splashed all day long!

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Yes! magikarp is ultimate, especially in shiny form, he looks like pure gold! rattata also

ICO

Unfortunately Splash was nerfed by making it fail when Gravity's been used :( Even GameFreak saw just how broken Magikarp was.

Ninetales, with sunny day and solarbeam to smack down water/rock/ground types.

now it can get drought to make it all easier :P

ninetails will now see some play in OU PvP or BL/UU though ninetails will generally get beat down by a drizzle plitoed who are more common :P

ninetails will now see some play in OU PvP or BL/UU though ninetails will generally get beat down by a drizzle plitoed who are more common :P

well then my jolteon doesn't need to waste his breathe on rain dance & knock your politoad down with one thunder.

(although they would be a good combination as a team)

I'm working on getting the most powerful pokemon in the entire dang UNIVERSE!!! What you do, is get 2 Darmanitan, preferably Each a different gender, and mate them. You'll get a lv. 1 Darumaka. Go to the Battle Subway, and save up your BP to get a power bracer! Give it to Darumaka, and start training it! I know that it'll take an enormous amount of time, but imagine how powerful it'll be as a lv. 100 Darmanitan!!!

Charizard with Fireblast, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, and Giga Impact

He needs better stats :P and giga impact is kinda a throw in move, choose a STAB instead like air slash............ Mew is the ultimate pokemon *duh*

jolteos quick really quick i mean mad ultra uber sat quick- - just sayin with a thunderbolt in hand and a shadowball in the other vaporeon uber defens whould crack wide open- -just sayin

I found this to be quite interesting.

Shuckle has the highest Defense and Special Defense stats of any Pokémon, both of which can be a maximum of 614.

Therefore, it has the highest Defense and Special Defense of both all Rock- and Bug-type Pokémon, along with the highest single base stat out of both types.

After using Power Trick, Shuckle has the highest Attack of any Pokémon with a max of 614 in it with beneficial natures (to compare, Deoxys's Attack form's maximum Attack stat is 504).

Despite Shuckle being described as having limp, weak muscles, it is able to learn Strength and Rock Smash. It

A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

If a level 100 Shuckle uses Power Trick, and is then skill swapped with Pure Power or Huge Power, it would obtain a maximum attack stat of 1228.

I found this to be quite interesting.

Shuckle has the highest Defense and Special Defense stats of any Pokémon, both of which can be a maximum of 614.

Therefore, it has the highest Defense and Special Defense of both all Rock- and Bug-type Pokémon, along with the highest single base stat out of both types.

After using Power Trick, Shuckle has the highest Attack of any Pokémon with a max of 614 in it with beneficial natures (to compare, Deoxys's Attack form's maximum Attack stat is 504).

Despite Shuckle being described as having limp, weak muscles, it is able to learn Strength and Rock Smash. It

A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

If a level 100 Shuckle uses Power Trick, and is then skill swapped with Pure Power or Huge Power, it would obtain a maximum attack stat of 1228.

yeah i was quite interested by that.

bu you forgot that the defense is completely gone & one decent move will knock it out. especially shuckles is slow.

good thought though.

Archived